Gwen Stefani Pregnant

Gwen Stefani Pregnant

Beverly Hills, CA :: The ever-so-fashionable pregnant Gwen Stefani wearing Modal gown and Circle Cardigan, stopped by a costume shop yesterday in West Hollywood to do a bit of shopping.  Party planning, perhaps?  Gwen Stefani, 36, was recently quoted saying about her pregnancy, "It’s the best gift, but I do look at my stage clothes and wonder if I will ever get into them again."  More pictures in the gallery!

gwen stefani pregnant01
gwen stefani pregnant02
gwen stefani pregnant03
gwen stefani pregnant04
gwen stefani pregnant05
gwen stefani pregnant06
gwen stefani pregnant07
gwen stefani pregnant08
gwen stefani pregnant09
gwen stefani pregnant10
gwen stefani pregnant11
gwen stefani pregnant12
gwen stefani pregnant13

Valerie Macon/Getty

She’s glowing,Angelina and her are the most gorgeous pregnant women I have ever seen.

She may be pregnant and gaining weight but Gwen’s spirits seem to be just as high as usual. She’s not letting a big belly get her down. Power to ya Gwen!

She sooo cute. She’s looks happy!!! That’s going to be a gorgeous kid.

Me Again! @ 02/23/2006 at 1:27 pm

When is she due?

She looks great!

Anonymous @ 02/23/2006 at 2:26 pm

Will she be playing Evita next?

anonymous @ 02/23/2006 at 4:04 pm

She looks gorgeous. She is the best dressed pregnant lady I have ever seen!!

anonymous @ 02/23/2006 at 4:04 pm

She looks gorgeous. She is the best dressed pregnant lady I have ever seen!!

She needs to take off those flip flops, they are so dangerous and make it so easy to fall down.Congratulations Gwen!

dolphingirl @ 02/23/2006 at 8:57 pm

Gwen looks great! She might be my age having her first child but I bet she has no trouble getting back into her stage clothes. She looked incredible on her SNL appearance last year. Very physically fit.

Wow, she finally grew some breasts. I bet she’s sorry she got that teeny weeny itsy bitsy boobie job a couple years ago. It’s a bad combination to try to breastfeed with implants – but maybe she won’t try it! I don’t understand why everyone thinks she is great. Her voice sucks and her music is totally idiotic.

i luv gwen and i am so happy for her, she is a beautiful person inside and out…p.s kari…you sound very bitter

She is really glowing, she makes pregnancy look good and dresses appropriately too!

jcashmere @ 02/24/2006 at 9:01 am

I just love Gwen’s prenancy style. She looks fab.

i have loved Gwen since the early No Doubt days.she looks radiant. and that baby will be so beautiful and loved.Gwen has said she’s wanted a child ince she was 10. so no regrets!p.s. Kari: GWEN DID NOT HAVE A BOOB JOB. lighten up. Listen to No Doubt and then talk.

you are the best. I LUV YO

mirceia mendoza @ 03/21/2006 at 6:42 pm

i’m so happy for gwen. I know that she will be a great mother. She looks so great and i bet her baby will look gorgous. Congrats GWEN!!!