Jennifer Aniston Oscars

Jennifer Aniston Oscars

Los Angeles :: Actress Jennifer Aniston‘s Oscars arrival is one of the most anticipated events of tonight’s show. Aniston is rumored to arrive in her environmentally conscious fuel-hybrid car.  Can’t wait to see that one! Above is Jennifer Aniston, 37, receiving a very warm greeting last night from one of the event organizers at the Kodak Theater. Aniston arrived with high heels in hand, ready for what was likely a rehearsal for the Academy Awards being held this evening. More pictures in the gallery!

jennifer aniston oscars01
jennifer aniston oscars02
jennifer aniston oscars03

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston, Oscars

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All

C’mon people. Do you REALLY think that the Academy, a prestigious entity, would invite J. Aniston to be their puppet??? What difference would it have made if she was still with Brad!! Stop obsessing over JA! She is someone who is obviously respected for whatever reason. Remember we HAVE NO IDEA what REALLY goes on in celebrity lives – how they think, what they do, etc etc. No idea!

She looks alright, but how come I NEVER see her hair up on especial occasion/s?

May,She was a puppet. Even the academy spokes person said that she was invited for ratings purposes. He said this on either Access Hollywood or ET, etc. Hey, the academy would have loved to have Brad & Angie for the same reasons. This is a business. Ratings matter.

If you guys can take a break from bickering long enough, I’m supplying a link to the Oscar wins as they come in…..http://www.imdb.com/jpf

Everyone in Hollywood especially the A-lister’s are asked to the Oscar’s. When they A-listers decline then they chip away. Notice who was presenting? Hardly a who’s, who of powerful, celebs in HW. A handful at best, the rest? Not so much. Jennifer Garner?, Jennifer Aniston? The Wilson brothers? Come on….This is one of the most boring telecasts ever

bah is right. And JA is not an A lister in the movies. On TV yes. But she has not made any substancial movies, nor were the sales nor is she acclaimed for any part she has played.She was clearly a marketing tool. I am not saying this to put her down, I am just stating what is. She was used and played like so manyI am just sorry she accepted doing this, as she should have known better and how hollywood uses for their own purposes.

i think she is clever enough to use it, too.she would be stupid if she didnt.

Oh C’mon people!! You REALLY think the Academy felt that a putting JA in for 3 minutes out of a 3-1/2 hour telecast would rank up ratings???!! Ridiculous. What a tribute to her if this was the case! I am not really fan of JA or anyone in particular…but JA certainly, in no way, came across as a puppet. She handled herself well and was placed next to Russell Crowe! And at the end of the Awards, when film clips were shown…she was one of them and looked really great.

After reading about how JA loved the freebies at Sundance, she is probably orgasmic about her presenters bag…I think they were worth a gazillion dollars of free stuff…but I agree, she must not have gotten her bag before that interview…she just acted like a bored rich brat.

Tiny Dancer @ 03/06/2006 at 12:07 am

Earlier in the month or late Feb. the Academy invited JA, Nicole Kidman, and other A-list personalities (yes I know JA is not an A-list actress) to present because so many of the films were low-budget with not very well known actors and actresses. They wanted to attract more people to the show. Why feel sorry for JA? She got some exposure for her mediocre films, a $35,000 gift basket and if she interviewed poorly, than it is her fault, not Brad’s or the interviewers. She has been in Hollywood long enough to know how the game is played.

design_officer @ 03/06/2006 at 12:11 am

i went up to ho’wood and highland and watched some of the arrivals. there were a few people being chauffered in hybrid cars. unfortunately it just looked hella tacky because they might as well have been arriving in a geo metro.

Unfortunately, I fell asleep and missed pretty much the whole thing! Aaggghhh! Someone tell me what Stewart said, please?#8: Wow, you are pathetic! At 9:01 you couldn’t wait to jump on this board just to bash JA. Go back to your bleak, dreary pix of BAMZ, okay?I don’t get why people call her whiney or "pity me"… While this entire break-up and divorce played out before the whole world, the director’s and actors that she was working with at the time ALL said the same thing… "You never would have known what she was going through because she acted like such a professional throughout filming". I read Vanity Fair and she didn’t "whine" in that either, just said there was a "sensitivity chip missing" from Brad’s head!As for Angelina… even her friend’s have said that she is all about the chase and getting someone who is a "challenge". Remember Billy Bob? When she hooked up with him, he was in a serious, committed relationship with LAURA DERN! Angelina’s friends were shocked that she hooked up with Brad… they all said they thought he was "too white bread for her" and that "once she gets someone she gets bored after awhile and will start looking for a new conquest". I think ole Ange’s friends KNOW her a little better than you BAMZ Freaks!

GO To HellQuestion…You really believe what you wrote? RIGHT.Yes, BP could be an *******…to you. Can everyone be lying when they say he is truly nice and down to earth guy? As for JA being happy…well again if a person is so happy with themselves…stop pimping the press/media to say you are…Just BE Happy!As for BP not marrying me…you’re right he might not b/c I’m just a nobody (LIKE YOU) but he is with someone just like me…STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN!!! Totally different from "I’ll cry if you say something bad about me" annistonOh by the way…I don’t dislike JA…just think BP is better off with AJ… 8-)

Just me is an idiot @ 03/06/2006 at 1:06 am

Just me,You just admitted that you slept through the whole thing. You have no idea is JA was good or bad. At least #8 saw the show and based his/her opinion off of that. You slam someone yet you’re talking out of your ass. Go back to sleep.

To #39 or is it #8?:You lost me…. WTF? Yeah, I said I slept thru it and I don’t have any idea whether she was good or not. I was referring to the widespread comments of the BAMZ Freaks… why they always say she is feeling sorry for herself or whining. Should I type s-l-o-w-e-r for you cause your obviously dyslexic. I think maybe you should be the one going nighty-night, *****.

well add reese ,to the ever growing list of actresses/babies/oscar..another person, jen has to compete with, scripts etc…….

#39 is a Dyslexic Moron! @ 03/06/2006 at 1:31 am

#39: I just read Just Me’s comment (#37) and she wasn’t referring to the Oscars dummy! What’s the matter, can’t take the truth about your precious Angelina? Where you in love with her when she was with BillyBoob as well? Bet not. It’s all about the way they "look" and you know it.

oh please @ 03/06/2006 at 1:34 am

She looked like a deer in headlights when asked about her thoughts and opinions because SHE HAS NONE. When she realized how inarticulate she was being in front of millions, she got frustrated. I’m sure she’s so used to people fawning over her and throwing softballs, that an actual thoughful question completely threw her off. Truthfully, she looked like, well, a man – Maniston! ;DOn the other hand the most juicy story was JLo and Mrs. Affleck, yea? Ooooh. I’m so glad Jennifer looked so gorgeous. I’m also glad she didn’t fall. That was a close one. JHo is looking more chola every year. Ew.

Kerchy:Did you forget that Angelina is also an actress? Yes, she will have to compete with Reese as well.

oh please must be homely @ 03/06/2006 at 1:42 am

The term "Maniston" doesn’t make any sense and is that the BEST you can do? Oh yeah, she looks like such a man that her face is all over the cover of magazines. Get a clue.

Would someone please repeat what Jon Stewart said?

Maggie…I think he insulted her JA…probably called her STUPID in a jokey kind of way…and that’s why she was caught off guard when answering questions later on…she was still crying from the joke…

I don’t know why so many people find a slightest fault on Jen Aniston and post it all over the internet – like ‘she LOOKED lost or she LOOKED she didn’t want to be there’ and all that bullshit! Can we all please pay attention to what she is trying to do – such as making movies and presenting at the Oscars? She has had her personal life written all over the place and we admire her for how she has contained herself despite all the humiliation caused by you know who. This lady deserves respect and really admiration. But if you cannot give her respect and admiration, never mind. Just do not find a slight fault or nitty gritty on her daily life and post it for everybody to give comments on. I don’t think she needs anyone’s CLOSE SCRUTINY. It is just getting beyond proportion.

Rob:I couldn’t have said it better! Like she hasn’t been through enough for all the world to see, huh? I admire her for the way she’s kept her head up and HAS NOT dissed BP or AJ in public. That photo spread that they did in W must’ve been awful for her.

jon stewart mentioned that million of people are watching oscar and these million of people are also lining up to be adopted by aj…something like that…and he said that he was in the wait list…that’s what the gist of his intro…i think..and then he said that the line up for the presenters are in the order of their talent and the first presenter is the beautiful nicole k….then some actors presented other awards….then chin presented voila…”best in costume”…she should change her career…instead of an aspiring movie actress (??) she should change it to costume maker with her chin…no?? see her pics on the red carpet and can you imagine her chin not getting more longer and wider??…she should keep her gums/thin flaps tight so as not to make her chin almost fell down on the red carpet….what a pathetic *****…take that to you chin fans!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 716 » Show All