Jennifer Aniston Oscars

Jennifer Aniston Oscars

Los Angeles :: Actress Jennifer Aniston‘s Oscars arrival is one of the most anticipated events of tonight’s show. Aniston is rumored to arrive in her environmentally conscious fuel-hybrid car.  Can’t wait to see that one! Above is Jennifer Aniston, 37, receiving a very warm greeting last night from one of the event organizers at the Kodak Theater. Aniston arrived with high heels in hand, ready for what was likely a rehearsal for the Academy Awards being held this evening. More pictures in the gallery!

jennifer aniston oscars01
jennifer aniston oscars02
jennifer aniston oscars03

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston, Oscars

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 816 » Show All

#95People are getting paid to speak the truth about Ms. Anniston? I need a phone number NOW!!!Who do I contact?#92 FOOT – I had a remark to your comment but I forgot. I guess you’re not that important.And to my lovely and confused IMHO/OTG -So sorry I offended you dear. You are right I shouldn’t have used those examples, but did you not understand what I was saying. You went all off on that instead of what this converstion was really aboutYour WEAK LITTLE Ms. Anniston and why she’s getting so much attention these days. Again I’m sorry about the wise comments regarding children b/c I wouldn’t want anything to happen to little children, they are our future and we all know women one day will rule the world. Just not Ms. Anniston, but then again if George W. Bush can be President who knows. Then we’ll all be driving little green cars.Also, when I’m typing some good stuff sorry I hit to many "p’s" when spelling a word. Besides being a Psychic you’re Ms. Perfection – hey just like Ms. AnnistonRight in her eyes only oh and yours too.#92 FOOT – I must have touched a nerve. You’re name calling and stuff. You don’t know me. I can only suggest one thing for you. Go see someone about the anger management and while ya at it check out that reality class IMHO was talking about earlier. Maybe you two can go together and become the bestest of friends.

TROLL, YOU NEED TO GET LAID INSTEAD OF LUSTING AFTER JENNIFER

chin is a pathetic bitch @ 03/06/2006 at 4:27 am

# 97 | saas yep…chin should go back to tv but not on my tv!! she’s a pathetic *****!!

I agree with Zazoom, you need to stop lusting after her!

chin is a pathetic bitch @ 03/06/2006 at 4:30 am

#102…huh??

IF YOU HAD A WOMAN, TROLL, YOU WOULDN’T FEEL THE NEED TO BE A *****

yes, you can’t date her, so you have to insult her. Ever heard of SOUR GRAPES ? LOL !

chin is a pathetic bitch @ 03/06/2006 at 4:32 am

#104 + #106 = pathetic ******* like chin…no??

I AGREE SAAS ! LOL! WHAT A LOSER !

she’s very pretty

chin is a pathetic bitch @ 03/06/2006 at 4:35 am

thanks all for your response…i love them all!! isn’t it chin a pathetic *****?? like u??

chin is a pathetic bitch @ 03/06/2006 at 4:38 am

#110…with my departed grandma’s gown!! she’s a loser and pathetic…she stole my grandma’s gown!!

not a pathetic as you! seriously. She didn’t spend all day being paid to type negative comments about someone. What did you do last night ?

Jen looks preety and has a normal chin. She looked classy last night. These comments are silly and childish.

chin is a pathetic bitch @ 03/06/2006 at 4:43 am

#113…i was looking for my grandma’s gown coz somebody stole it from the cemetery!! and then i saw it wore by the chin…she’s pathetic and a loser…she stole my grandma’s gown!!

WTFI just saw a picture of Ms. Anniston up close and personal on laineygossip.com from the show last night. It looked like she was crying prior to her walk on the carpet.Do you think she was saying "what a loser I am right now? They all will be laughing at me. My fans will be on-line trying to defend me when I myself know that I am pathetic little baby. Vince refuse to come because I wanted him to color his hair like brad and lose 80lbs so we can look like the Golden Couple."Do you think? Suicide Watch. look at those eyes, somethings really wrong at home…Seriously…something is wrong. Anybody has her email address so OTG/IMHO and FOOT can email her their therapist contact information.

chin is a pathetic bitch @ 03/06/2006 at 4:49 am

#113…who’s paying?? i want a share!! huvane?? tell??#114 These comments are silly and childish…yep and i love it..gots lot of response…no??

Come on Angelina’s fan….stop trashing Jen Jen. I mean, we don’t like when all the haters make all those remarks about our beloved BAMZ+1. We shouldn’t stoop to their level.

#118…is a pathetic *****!! still is!! can you imagine wearing somebody’s grandma’s gown?? a burial gown?? what a loser!!

THAT'S WHY CHIN IS SUCH A LOSE @ 03/06/2006 at 5:40 am

Dear gossips,To tell you the truth, I was bored. Was Crash really a huge upset? Wasn’t every critic calling for it all week anyway? Weren’t you just a little disappointed with Jon Stewart? What happened to impassioned Oscar speeches? Is it just me or was Reese still acting when she accepted her award? Where is Jamie Foxx when you need him? And is everything OK with Lauren Bacall? As for the most important question of the night – whether or not Joaquin was sending me his message of love – I have since concluded after replaying his segment at least 15 times that he was actually shouting out his nephews Rio and Indiana, named in honour of River, sons of Liberty and Summer, and quite obviously the pride and joy of their uncle and my lover. So without further ado, here’s my annual Oscar fashion wrap up. And remember – it’s not what WE would wear. Because we would obviously be happy with anything. THEY on the other hand have every designer, jeweller, and stylist at their disposal. Which is why there is no excuse for putting us to sleep. Are you listening Jennifer Aniston? As always, pics are on the site: http://www.laineygossip.com/Most Ungrateful: Jennifer AnistonDear Jennifer,So the nice folks at the Academy throw you a bone and invite you to come to the big show, just to give you a taste of something you’ll never have. It is an honour for a piddling actress like you and I hoped that you would have made the most of such a kind act of sympathy from those who have pitied you all year. So how do you repay them? Well predictably you show up in the same old do-rag you always wear, at every show, on every occasion!!! Dark, boring dress? Check. Straightened hair parted on the side? Check. Overtanned? Check, check, check. Wasn’t tonight final proof positive that the girl is about as mediocre and as horribly lackluster as it gets??? FROM LAINEY:Dear gossips,To tell you the truth, I was bored. Was Crash really a huge upset? Wasn’t every critic calling for it all week anyway? Weren’t you just a little disappointed with Jon Stewart? What happened to impassioned Oscar speeches? Is it just me or was Reese still acting when she accepted her award? Where is Jamie Foxx when you need him? And is everything OK with Lauren Bacall? As for the most important question of the night – whether or not Joaquin was sending me his message of love – I have since concluded after replaying his segment at least 15 times that he was actually shouting out his nephews Rio and Indiana, named in honour of River, sons of Liberty and Summer, and quite obviously the pride and joy of their uncle and my lover. So without further ado, here’s my annual Oscar fashion wrap up. And remember – it’s not what WE would wear. Because we would obviously be happy with anything. THEY on the other hand have every designer, jeweller, and stylist at their disposal. Which is why there is no excuse for putting us to sleep. Are you listening Jennifer Aniston? As always, pics are on the site: http://www.laineygossip.com/Most Ungrateful: Jennifer AnistonDear Jennifer,So the nice folks at the Academy throw you a bone and invite you to come to the big show, just to give you a taste of something you’ll never have. It is an honour for a piddling actress like you and I hoped that you would have made the most of such a kind act of sympathy from those who have pitied you all year. So how do you repay them? Well predictably you show up in the same old do-rag you always wear, at every show, on every occasion!!! Dark, boring dress? Check. Straightened hair parted on the side? Check. Overtanned? Check, check, check. Wasn’t tonight final proof positive that the girl is about as mediocre and as horribly lackluster as it gets???

chin is a pathetic bitch @ 03/06/2006 at 5:42 am

see…she stole my granny’s gown!! no shame at all!! what a loser!!

The dude Aniston was hugging is her PR guy.

VOODOO BANK ACCOUNT @ 03/06/2006 at 6:30 am

THERE IS SOMEONE WHO IS PAID TO MAKE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT JENNIFER ON THESE BOARDS. HE IS HERE ALL THE TIME AND GOES UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES. HE IS TRYING AND FAILING TO INFLUENCE PUBLIC OPINION.

VOODOO'S BANK ACCOUNT IS EMPTY @ 03/06/2006 at 7:13 am

LMAO…..Hey Voodoo, you’re one of those conspiracy theory nutjobs huh? Can you tell me who shot Kennedy? You seem to have all the amswers man!

VOODOO BANK ACCOUNT @ 03/06/2006 at 7:29 am