Jennifer Aniston Oscars

Jennifer Aniston Oscars

Los Angeles :: Actress Jennifer Aniston‘s Oscars arrival is one of the most anticipated events of tonight’s show. Aniston is rumored to arrive in her environmentally conscious fuel-hybrid car.  Can’t wait to see that one! Above is Jennifer Aniston, 37, receiving a very warm greeting last night from one of the event organizers at the Kodak Theater. Aniston arrived with high heels in hand, ready for what was likely a rehearsal for the Academy Awards being held this evening. More pictures in the gallery!

jennifer aniston oscars01
jennifer aniston oscars02
jennifer aniston oscars03

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston, Oscars

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1016 » Show All

omg your right YOU KNOW…talk about skinny in that dress

Jennifer Aniston is a loser. She has worn the same clothes and makeup since Friends has aired. She is not that attractive either-she has millions of dollars and still looks drab most of the time.She doesn’t have a personality nor is she educated, that’s why she does so poorly at interviews. She was lucky with the Friends ensemble show-her fifteen minutes of fame. Most have her movies have tanked-she is not that talented either. She cannot compare to the talented ladies of Hollywood-such as Reese Witherspoon, Ulma Thurman, Nicole Kidman, or Angelina Pitt. She should find someone to marry and go off into the sunset. We are sick of seeing her on every magazine cover claiming she has recouped from her devastating divorce. She brought it on herself-get over it Jen!

Sad for Jen @ 03/06/2006 at 10:10 am

It is getting tougher for her these days, especially with the mix of Frances McDormand and an afghan hound look from the neck up. She does carry a dress well, it is just from the neck up that kills the look.

Sad for Jen @ 03/06/2006 at 10:11 am

correction on post 151– *you’re* lol. Anyway i saw some pics in this link http://community.livejournal.com/brad_news/132571.html

That’s the picture I was talking about. Who cares about the dress. Look at her! She looks horrible, old, sad and out of place. Her face is just…ugh! Like I said I was never one to say she looked like a man, but man oh man she does.

HONESTLY, JA WAS A LOST SOUL AT THE ACADEMY!!! SHE HAD MY PITY.

lookwhaticando @ 03/06/2006 at 10:21 am

Faith, I completely agree, I guess it is Brad’s fault that all her movies flopped too. People get left every day. She is no better than Some no name women that gets left for another women. Everybody else gets over it, so should she.. BAMZ.1 Forever

I did not see Jen’s interviw so no comment on that other than for someone who is supposed to be as insecure and self-centered as she , I am sure she was having major anxiery attacks. It does not help that her first time there had been with Brad on her arm… I am sure the bitter taste of regret was in her mouth. As far as the wardrobe, well a lot of those women need new stylists. I don;t think black is Jen’s best color and hated that necklace with that dress. I know it was diamonds but still wrong type of necklace for that kind of neckline. She has a great figure and hair and could have chosen something with pizazz and glamour and glitzz. She should consider putting some curl to her hair. It would go along way to softening her features. It was a great opportunity for her to shine but from what I saw, there was nothing that stood out as exceptional in her appearance or performance as a presenter. Loved how J,Lo, Michelle, Selma Hayek and Uma Thurman looked. Hated the dress Charlize wore.George Clooney.. yum!

lookwhaticando @ 03/06/2006 at 10:28 am

#9 African girl, I agree, I think they had her there as a type of side show, She/Courtney, someone should have cluded her in.

I want to mention how classy George Clooney was last night. He looked absolutely gorgeous in his tux. He presents himself as a gentleman with a wonderful sense of humor and intelligence. His acceptance speech was eloquent. One class act!One class act!

Glad there was no standing ovation for her, but some indifferent applause at best. Her dress looked as if she really really didn’t want to be noticed or remembered.

THAT JA’S PICTURE FROM #149 SCARED ME!!!

lookwhaticando @ 03/06/2006 at 10:44 am

Go to Hell: I do agree with you, It did take a lot of strengh for her to go to the show. considered all that has gone on in her life. And what she knows everyone is saying about her and her split from Brand.

brad pitt has a scare in his face, he has lazy lips & he smells; angelina jolie has fake boobs and 10 year old boy legs & very much used &*^%, jen aniston has a big chin – this is just to say NOBODY IS PERFECT. and God knows why some people need perfection in its pure form from jen aniston – she is all human like brad, like angelina, like every one of us! period!

Lookwhaticando @ 03/06/2006 at 11:04 am

Offling, _ I was wondering the same thing, Where is Vince. I dont think they are going to last til the summer, He has got to be over her still crying over another man, when he is with her, even though that man is her ex-husband.

lookwhaticando @ 03/06/2006 at 11:11 am

120 – Now that was very long, but funny as hell.

be objective @ 03/06/2006 at 11:11 am

I am no fan of JA, but I think people way too harsh on her. Yes, she is overrated for everything, but she is not as bad as some of you think either. Who the hell knows if she will be a hasbeen, just like who knows if Joli-Pitt will be long lasting. Only time will tell. With the ways some of the people here comes across, both JA and Jolie-Pitt would have no desire to have you as a fan.

Wow…the people on this post amaze me. There’s only a few of you here that I would want to be aquainted with. The majority of you are without a heart. Tearing down people especially Jennifer Aniston is a horrible quality amongst most of you. Your jealousy is overflowing. All of you could never be able to step into JAs’ shoes, they call this empathy…ever heard of it? From what I have seen and heard of her as a person, she seems to be a very kind and decent woman who enjoys her craft. I think she can’t stand the popularity any more and wishes she had a normal life where she can go to the store, walk her dog (if she has one) and go jogging without having a gaggle of onlookers follow her. I give her a lot of credit for showing up at the Oscars. She undoubtedly had someone that wanted to go with her but she didn’t want to drag someone else into the funhouse. I think this is an act of kindness on her part. I wish she had been with someone, a friend, family member to accompany her. It would have made it easier on her but she’s a strong enough woman to handle the cameras etc. and I think she did a pretty good job. Most you people here live in the ego and not in the spirit and until you do, tearing down your fellow man and woman will be a part of your life. But I will remind you that karma is a ***** and you will have to live with it. Your decision.

lookwhaticando @ 03/06/2006 at 11:19 am

138 -SammyI agree, Note to Vince- Run don’t walk as fast as you can,, She is using you.. Run Vince – Run

look at all the bamz fans coming here to bash jen……and all u do is ***** and moan at people who bash whorlina and bad.brad whatever….u all suck

Yeah, Faniston’s fan, go back to Femalefirst.com!You guys belong there.

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO HATEFUL………….NOONE IS UGLY NO ONE IS WANTING….YOU ALL WISH U COUULD BE JEN.BRAD LOVED HER VERY MUCH…….HE JUST LOVES ANGELINA KNOW.DONT MAKE THIS A FIGHT GROW UP.JEN IS PRETTY ANG IS PRETTY BRAD IS PRETTY MAD IS PRETTY Z IS PRETTY THERE ALLL PRETTY.FACE IT U STUPID FOOLS

GEEE PEOPLE.WHY THE FIGHT?.THERE ALL MOVIE STARS……..WHY FIGHT OVER WHOS BETTER?.YOU DONT KNOW ANY OF THEM.NOT ONE PERSON IN HERE KNOWS ANYTHING MORE THAN WHAT THEY SEE IN PICS.JENNIFER IS PRETTY AND LOOKS GOOD FOR HER AGE REAL GOOD……..I DONT SEE JEN OR BRAD CALLIN EACH OTHER NAMES,,,,,GROW UP KIDS

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1016 » Show All