Oscars Arrivals

Oscars Arrivals

Updating this post continuously with more and more pictures… These couples/pairs arrived on the red carpet together – Felicity Huffman and husband William H. Macy, Heath Ledger and live-in lover Michelle Williams, Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony, Keanu Reeves and The Lake House (Release date :: June 16, 2006) co-star Sandra Bullock, Maggie Gyllenhaal and beau Peter Sarsgaard, Reese Witherspoon and husband Ryan Phillippe, and Terrence Howard and son Hunter HowardUma Thurman and Jessica Alba‘s ensembles get top marks all across the board from me.  Brava, ladies!  Exquisite.  Click the thumbnails for the galleries.  Enjoy!

Charlize Theron

Ryan Phillippe

Salma Hayek

Sandra Bullock

Terrence Howard

Uma Thurman

Zhang Ziyi

What can I say… celebrities love "The Wave."
Posted to: Oscars

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Yeah! Clooney won for Best Supporting Actor. Yeah!

janet/junglegrljlt @ 03/05/2006 at 8:36 pm

Love Jessica’s dress!

Clooney won?! YEH!!!! jpf

i am happy for him too. =)

where on earth can i watch the oscars on the internet.i don’t live in the states

Oh, Steve Carell and Will Farrell presented the best makeup award and they both were really made up! Carell had false eyelashed on–he just kills me.

JLo knows how to wear and work a dress. Not my favorite, but she knows how to shine.

hello,do you watch tv and writr notes?where can i watch that stuff gong on life?

T,I don’t know where you can watch it on the net. Try abc.com

Hedda_Hoppers_Ghost @ 03/05/2006 at 9:46 pm

I like what Clooney did in Syriana but I think Paul Giamatti was robbed (again). Heath looks like the frickin’ count of Monte Cristo. LOL. But he and Michelle make a cute couple.

janetplanet @ 03/05/2006 at 9:48 pm

what the heck is charlize wearing? definately not a fan.

Selma rocked the dress and rocked the hair.

Oh I agree–I love Clooney but Paul Giamatti was terrific in American Splendor (2003) and Sideways (2004) and should have WON! so there

Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams are adorable together. Hope they last. They are crazy about each other.

crazymommylady @ 03/05/2006 at 10:00 pm

I think Jennifer Aniston has been wearing the same dress give or take a hemline since 1995.Charlize, sweetie, what did you do?Michelle’s dress, pretty as it is, does nothing for her complextion or figure. My favs so far have been Jada, Rachel, and Salma

crazymommylady @ 03/05/2006 at 10:02 pm

And how could I forget Naomi Watts? If the dress wasn’t finished baby, you could have picked something up at Saks. You didn’t have to cut strips off the hem to tie the rest of the thing on!!

thanks,just abc was no help.i can only find the oscars press room videos, which is no real help.wel, guess i have to read it or someone else has a link for me….pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

that is one ugly dress Charlize is wearing.. what a mishit

Yes, Naomi Watts’ dress was horrible and she’s so pretty. It also drives me crazy when these really pale, fair-haired women (Watts, Kidman for example) wear nude-colored dresses–they look so washed out! Wear color or something dark.

Skin that pale doesn’t suit Keira, she’s paler then Michelle Williams who I always thought was pretty damn white! But Keira’s skin looks like its dead, nice dress though.

Yes, Keira looked pasty. Too much heavy makeup for someone so young–she’s like what–20?!

crazymommylady @ 03/05/2006 at 10:39 pm

I saw another pic of Charlize’s dress on Yahoo and it looks like maybe she put the thing on backwards.

oooohhhh, Reese gave a better thank you to Joaquin Phoenix than her own husband……hmmm

For those not watching, here’s a link to the winners in real time.http://www.imdb.com/jpf

Salma… wow. Your always someone to look forward to– my favorite artist:)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All