Jake Gyllenhaal In A Hoodie

Jake Gyllenhaal In A Hoodie

Beverly Hills, California :: In his usual Nike Shox sneakers and Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto zipped grey track sweatsuit, 25-year-old actor Jake Gyllenhaal exited an office building and met up (and hugged) one of his guy friends on the streets of Bev Hills.  More pictures in the gallery!

jake gyllenhaal hoodie01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

It’s amazing how un-kosher you can make normal things look, Jared. Keep up the good work. LOL.

He is just so hot…with a good shave or scruffy looking hes always hot…Jake is my kinda of man!

lookwhaticando @ 03/23/2006 at 2:54 pm

jake is one hot honey.

Deal with it ladies @ 03/23/2006 at 2:58 pm

Jake is UGLY and GAY GAY GAY!

They look so on edge, like they know they’re being watched. Makes me kinda sad. He is, however, sex on a stick.

Gay or not, i don’t think think that i could love him anymore if i tried!

He played a gay character in a movie, since when does that make someone gay? Grow up people… he’s straight and incredibly handsome.

holy crap…i need some ‘me’ time

Eh oui! un mec bien qui a des amis ! étonnant, non!

That guy he’s meeting with is fug; but damn Jake looks good there.

You guys are soooo boring. You know everytime a hot guy hugs another guy you think he is gay. That is so boring. Can’t u find another hobby? In your opinion all guys in hollywood must be gay….*yawn*

Jake is HAWT!! I think I like him better all scruffy! He looks like he’ll really take charge if you know what I mean! All the speculation about his sexuality doesn’t seem to phase him … he just continues to live his life! That makes him even sexier!!

is he gay for real? i thought hit was only rumors.

What a lot of silly comments. If he’s gay, bi, straight it’s up to him. And this is his friend and he ain’t doing no wrong hugging his friend. Who looks kinda cute too.

Jake = GAY @ 03/23/2006 at 5:41 pm

Jake is TOOTHY TILE, there were rumors about him being gay LONG before Brokeback Mountain.

Will you people knock it off with the gay crap, stop hatin on the man. Jake is open and if he wants to hug a man he will hug a man without even thinking about it. He is just that type of guy. He does what he wants. So dont be so damn homophobic.

BB6Pascal @ 03/23/2006 at 6:18 pm

Jake is a sexual beast but definitely not str8! *lol*

jimmyboyo @ 03/23/2006 at 6:34 pm

to differntiate a straight boy hug from a gay boy hug is to check out the pelvis action.These pics are no good on seeing their pelvises.straight boys hug with pelvises apart kind of a bend into the hug from the waist with pelvises away from each other.Gay hugs are with pelvises close

Jake = Toothy TileToothy Tile = JakeSome pictures he looks delicious, but most he looks kind of retarded.

BeliniGirl @ 03/23/2006 at 7:59 pm

I don’t get the hot thing, personally I think he has giant bulgy eyes and don’t find him attractive, just like his sister who is also definitely not beautiful. It’s like they both would be attractive and then something went very, very wrong. Health Ledger is way hotter in my humble opinion!But the hottest guy out there has to be the Sawyer guy from LOST, Josh Holloway. Yummy. Jared, can you pleaassee get us some pics to enjoy of Josh?? I also heard he is a super nice guy

lookwhaticando @ 03/23/2006 at 10:35 pm

Hey all you Gay Bashers, has your dad ever huged a man, What’s upwhen two male friends cant give each other a hug hello.. truly sad.

lookwhaticando @ 03/23/2006 at 10:40 pm

# 14 Obay, "wink" Exactly…

His sexuality is his own business, but he has gone on record publically and said he was straight. He is gay friendly. He is an intelligent, sophisticated man. He is truly gorgeous. I hate Ted Casablanca and his so-called blind items. Ted seems obsessed with Gyllie and Gyllie is one of the Good Guys.It’s sad the way the ‘razzis stalk him and shout obscenities at him. (yes. They do that.)

We are a hugging family and we hug everyone we are friends with. My husband and his 2 brothers hug other guys if they have not seen them for awhile. I hug my gal friends if I have not seen them for awhile. He was probably getting together with a friend he has not seen for awhile. This homophobia is silly. He is gorgeous and me thinks some are jealous. Gorgeous man!!!!!!!!

I kinda agree with the beginning of #23. And Ted is full of **** and wishes on a lot of things. As if outting a celeb is going to get him any. and #24, yeah, guys do hug. the whole thing is retarded. just hope it wasn’t my fault. g’nite & g’luck.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All