Jake Gyllenhaal In A Hoodie

Jake Gyllenhaal In A Hoodie

Beverly Hills, California :: In his usual Nike Shox sneakers and Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto zipped grey track sweatsuit, 25-year-old actor Jake Gyllenhaal exited an office building and met up (and hugged) one of his guy friends on the streets of Bev Hills.  More pictures in the gallery!

jake gyllenhaal hoodie01
jake gyllenhaal hoodie10
jake gyllenhaal hoodie11
jake gyllenhaal hoodie12
jake gyllenhaal hoodie13
jake gyllenhaal hoodie14

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

It’s amazing how un-kosher you can make normal things look, Jared. Keep up the good work. LOL.

He is just so hot…with a good shave or scruffy looking hes always hot…Jake is my kinda of man!

lookwhaticando @ 03/23/2006 at 2:54 pm

jake is one hot honey.

Deal with it ladies @ 03/23/2006 at 2:58 pm

Jake is UGLY and GAY GAY GAY!

They look so on edge, like they know they’re being watched. Makes me kinda sad. He is, however, sex on a stick.

Gay or not, i don’t think think that i could love him anymore if i tried!

He played a gay character in a movie, since when does that make someone gay? Grow up people… he’s straight and incredibly handsome.

holy crap…i need some ‘me’ time

Eh oui! un mec bien qui a des amis ! étonnant, non!

That guy he’s meeting with is fug; but damn Jake looks good there.

You guys are soooo boring. You know everytime a hot guy hugs another guy you think he is gay. That is so boring. Can’t u find another hobby? In your opinion all guys in hollywood must be gay….*yawn*

Jake is HAWT!! I think I like him better all scruffy! He looks like he’ll really take charge if you know what I mean! All the speculation about his sexuality doesn’t seem to phase him … he just continues to live his life! That makes him even sexier!!

is he gay for real? i thought hit was only rumors.

What a lot of silly comments. If he’s gay, bi, straight it’s up to him. And this is his friend and he ain’t doing no wrong hugging his friend. Who looks kinda cute too.

Jake = GAY @ 03/23/2006 at 5:41 pm

Jake is TOOTHY TILE, there were rumors about him being gay LONG before Brokeback Mountain.

Will you people knock it off with the gay crap, stop hatin on the man. Jake is open and if he wants to hug a man he will hug a man without even thinking about it. He is just that type of guy. He does what he wants. So dont be so damn homophobic.

BB6Pascal @ 03/23/2006 at 6:18 pm

Jake is a sexual beast but definitely not str8! *lol*

jimmyboyo @ 03/23/2006 at 6:34 pm

to differntiate a straight boy hug from a gay boy hug is to check out the pelvis action.These pics are no good on seeing their pelvises.straight boys hug with pelvises apart kind of a bend into the hug from the waist with pelvises away from each other.Gay hugs are with pelvises close

Jake = Toothy TileToothy Tile = JakeSome pictures he looks delicious, but most he looks kind of retarded.

BeliniGirl @ 03/23/2006 at 7:59 pm

I don’t get the hot thing, personally I think he has giant bulgy eyes and don’t find him attractive, just like his sister who is also definitely not beautiful. It’s like they both would be attractive and then something went very, very wrong. Health Ledger is way hotter in my humble opinion!But the hottest guy out there has to be the Sawyer guy from LOST, Josh Holloway. Yummy. Jared, can you pleaassee get us some pics to enjoy of Josh?? I also heard he is a super nice guy

lookwhaticando @ 03/23/2006 at 10:35 pm

Hey all you Gay Bashers, has your dad ever huged a man, What’s upwhen two male friends cant give each other a hug hello.. truly sad.

lookwhaticando @ 03/23/2006 at 10:40 pm

# 14 Obay, "wink" Exactly…

His sexuality is his own business, but he has gone on record publically and said he was straight. He is gay friendly. He is an intelligent, sophisticated man. He is truly gorgeous. I hate Ted Casablanca and his so-called blind items. Ted seems obsessed with Gyllie and Gyllie is one of the Good Guys.It’s sad the way the ‘razzis stalk him and shout obscenities at him. (yes. They do that.)

We are a hugging family and we hug everyone we are friends with. My husband and his 2 brothers hug other guys if they have not seen them for awhile. I hug my gal friends if I have not seen them for awhile. He was probably getting together with a friend he has not seen for awhile. This homophobia is silly. He is gorgeous and me thinks some are jealous. Gorgeous man!!!!!!!!

I kinda agree with the beginning of #23. And Ted is full of **** and wishes on a lot of things. As if outting a celeb is going to get him any. and #24, yeah, guys do hug. the whole thing is retarded. just hope it wasn’t my fault. g’nite & g’luck.

Hasn’t that guy he’s with been seen in tons of paparazzi pics with Keira Knightley? I always thought he was a personal assistant.

BeliniGirl @ 03/24/2006 at 5:09 am

How much do personal assistants earn? Just wondering.

Audrey Horn @ 03/24/2006 at 7:20 am

jake is so GAY now. he used to be hot, in donnie darko, and that movie with catherine keener…. but since brokeback he has really been embracing the GAY thing. i think he has finally decided to come out. he looks uglier as he gets older.

I love Jake he’s HOT HOT HOT and so sexy!

I love Jake he’s HOT HOT HOT and so sexy!

I don’t know…there is kind of a lingering hand on the shoulder. And there have been a lot of pics of Jakey looking a little forlorn recently. And also, there are rumors that Jakey and god forbid, Drunkst, are getting back together for the dogs. Perhaps all these man-on-man sightings are making my little sexpot nervous.

Heh, this whole thread is gay.

Jake, Jake Jake…what can I say? Gay or straight, bi, purpole, polka dotted– I will always adore you. Be happy, my friend. You look so sad lately!If you wanna go gay, go! I think he’s still pining for Heath. But anyway, Jake, if you’re lonely, call me.

I do not care if he is gay or straight. Doesn’t make him unattractive, that’s for damn sure. He’s delicious.

oh he is sooo gay and everyone in hollywood knows it. sort of like john travolta and george clooney!

yeah, he’s gay, but that’s not the issue…the issue is him denying it, he could be a role model for so many, not just gays, but for autistic people who wanna make it in hollywood as well…i’m sorry, but everytime i see him he looks more and more retarded…

doodle_bop @ 03/27/2006 at 2:32 am

I don’t really know if jake is gay but I just have to tell what happened to me yesterday to someone! I met him yesterday on rodeo drive! He was sooooooo nice he is pretty tall too. Haha. Def a genuinely nice person who doesn’t mind taking time out of his busy schedule to pose for a pic with a fan and sign a few things. Go jake! gay or not!

doodle_bop @ 03/27/2006 at 2:32 am

Jake is an incredibly talented actor and whether he is gay or straight or whatever is beside the point. Why can’t you guys just enjoy him as a human being and stop wishing he was whatever your fantasy about him is?

Who cares—any of you think you have a chance with him–what does it matter. Eye candy all the way—the rest is his business. My wallpaper flashes a Jarhead hottie–and Im not changing it. Besides—whether yes or no—he just has this super nice persona about him–not like a lot of the other actors out there who are total turn offs just by the arrogant ways about them.

Jake has gone on the record to say he’s straight (not that that matters much). Perhaps his friend is gay. I’m gay and a lot of my straight friends hug me, but shake hands or whatever with each other. It’s a comfort thing. Jake is just comfortable in his own skin and doesn’t care what others think. Now go out and hug your straight friends today!!! Mmmmmm – show the love.

His words are below-if you look you well find. "You know, it’s flattering when there’s a rumor that says I’m bisexual. It means I can play more kinds of roles. I’m open to whatever people want to call me. I’ve never really been attracted to men sexually, but I don’t think I would be afraid of it if it happened."

if jake is gay or stright.hes so hot.its his life.justleave hik alone losers.dont hate.oh remember this yea without sin,cast the first stone

Okay…you all are crazy! especially whoever the hell started this ****! uhh, i hug my gal friends all the time…when ever i run into them. Guys hug their guy friends too! is that a crime?! Jake is so hot and so straight, you cant believe the poparatzii, IGNORE them! they’re stupid and look for the bad in everyone! and even if jake were gay(which he’s not) its up to him, its his life that he can live how ever he wants. And I’m pretty sure that we would know, from HIM, if he were gay, but he’s not, he said so. so ignore the losers that think they know everything, they dont! Jack Twist was gay…not Jake so grow up losers! Jake is soooo fine! and not gay! i think i made my point…