New MI3 Stills

New MI3 Stills

HOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!  A whopping 30 new Mission: Impossible 3 images have surfaced with pictures of director JJ Abrams and the entire leading cast including Tom Cruise (Ethan Hunt), Ving Rhames (Luther Stickell) and newcomers Simon Pegg (Benji Dunn), Keri Russell, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Michelle Monaghan, Billy Crudup and Laurence Fishburne. There’s also a handful of scenic shots including the Oriental Pearl TV Tower in Pudong (Shanghai, China). M:I3 hits theaters nationwide on Friday, May 5, and is sure to be box office gold.  All new Mission: Impossible pictures in the gallery. And they’re all really good too!

Tom Cruise is back as special agent Ethan Hunt in M:I3.

New to the Mission: Impossible franchise are fresh faces hotties
Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Maggie Q all geared up for action.
mi3 stills01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

yum, Jonathan rhys meyer! He looks great!

JRM is the best #1 !! Hostie!!

ooh! jonathan rhys-meyers looks really gd. michelle monaghan is looking gorgeous too! i can’t WAIT!

Big Daddy, You know... @ 03/25/2006 at 4:55 am

bro. Tom Cruise looks good in these. He just can’t pull off paparazzi pictures. He needs to get lost for 2 years, and chill out. He’s ruining his image.

I’ll never see a Tom Cruise movie. He’s a controlling little freak.

The pictures are AMAZING! Tom is SO GORGEOUS! CAN’T WAIT FOR MAY 5!

Cruise made a big mistake having JRM in this movie. JRM is the star of of this movie, go home Cruise and jump on your couch!

trullesand @ 03/25/2006 at 8:54 am

i can´t take cruise serious. he´s ridiculous. although i liked him in "born on the fourth of july".

Clive_Evil_C @ 03/25/2006 at 9:23 am

I’m just excited by the picture of simon pegg!

i love and will always love tom cruise!!!he’s hot hot hot hot hoooooot!!!!!!i can’t wait to see mi3!!!!

I agree, Tom is gorgeous. He looks amazing in the stills, and totally, JRM is going to make this movie even better. I’m really looking forward to seeing it, and I usually don’t like popcorn flicks.

Not that exciting. I wanna see more action,

Jonathan Rhyse-Meyers is the only reason why I want to see the movie. Tom Cruise? Come on! He´s a little freak.

hey coming in through blogmad….yeah, i think i’ll watch it even if i think Tom’s an idiot. ;)

ohmygoodness @ 03/25/2006 at 6:13 pm

Doesn’t Tom look Ben Stiller from Zoolander? in the first group shot?

anonymous @ 03/25/2006 at 6:28 pm

Tom Cruise is a closeted uneducated control freak douchebag twerp who wears four-inch high platform boots. South Park is right about him.

Derek Hail @ 03/25/2006 at 6:44 pm

Regardless of how crazy Tom Cruise is, he still makes good movies. This movie does look like it is going to be a really good one. Although, I hope it is his last one, so he doesnt use his idle threats to threaten production companies anymore.My Blog Celebrity Gossip

Tom Cruise may make good movies but he is a real turn-off since he came out of the closet. I have seen MI 1 and 2 but my family and I are not going to see this film in principle because of what TC stands for-ignorance on mental illness, women’s issues,etc..

Seriously, Tom who? This movie is all about JRM, he’s looking too hot for words. Dayum!

Keri Russell looks smokin!!!

Damn Jonathan and his hott ass. Now i have to see this movie.

Maggie Q looks HOT!

IMHO Tom Cruise is a freak but he’s still Tom Cruise Movie Star! This movie is gonna kill at the boxoffice.

JRM is the only reason for me to watch the film, and also Maggie Q -love to see the two together!

I have NEVER PAID to watch a Tom Cruise movie and never will! He is a pathetic lil control freak, who needs to SHUTUP about the stupid freaking CULT he is in!!! MAJOR *******!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All