Jennifer Aniston Stays Classic In Black

Jennifer Aniston Stays Classic In Black

Friends With Money Synopsis :: Jennifer Aniston, Frances McDormand, Joan Cusack and Catherine Keener star as a quartet of west coast, life-long friends who have achieved a level of comfort in their lives and have now settled into a life of designer clothes, charity events, and caring for the men (and offspring) in their lives. But as they approach ‘a certain age,’ unsettling things are starting to throw their comfortable lives off balance.

Hollywood, California :: 37-year-old actress Jennifer Aniston walked the red carpet in classic black at the Sony Pictures Classics premiere of the film Friends with Money held at The Egyptian Theatre last night.  It opens in limited theaters nationwide next Friday, April 7 and so far has received a 75% FRESH Reading on RottenTomatoes.  More pictures in the gallery!

jennifer aniston friends with money01
jennifer aniston friends with money39
jennifer aniston friends with money40

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All
Anonymous#2 @ 03/28/2006 at 12:59 am

Maniston looked terrible .I can now see why Brad fed up with her.

Original jpf @ 03/28/2006 at 1:05 am

That is a seriously sharp dress IMO. It’s lowdown, I love the dress. I want that dress……..would probably have to remortgage my house for though lol. jpf

She does not look good when her hair is up.

Jen, You Go Girl @ 03/28/2006 at 1:27 am

Well now I know why she always keeps herhair down. But you know what she should be proud of her face. It’s not the typical face that hollywood is always looking for, like let’s say Angelina. And look how she’s interacting with all the fans and actually talking to them. Angelina always had her nose up in the air at her later premieres. Always squinting her eyes and keeping her mouth shut, not looking at people. I think Angelina’s got a big head now. Jen’s been in this busines longer than AJ and she’s never been stuck up. She always looked like a good spirited woman. Not fake, like some of those Jessica Simpson smiles (ugh, her smiles are so fake).

Ann Nonymous @ 03/28/2006 at 1:30 am

I read she had a "hairline adjustment." Never heard of it before, but her hairline does look strange. Maybe that’s why she never wears it up…

Just Saying... @ 03/28/2006 at 1:34 am

Her nose looks weird, almost like it’s swollen.I hope she’s not doing cocaine…

OH MY GOD she is very uglllllyyyyyyyyyyy. I can’t believe with this ugly face she is in show business

She looks a bit mature for her age. Probably, she’s been stressed too much this past year ‘coz of the divorce. Anyway, I wish her well in her career. I know Brad and Angelina wish her well also in her career.

Original jpf @ 03/28/2006 at 1:53 am

4 | Jen, You Go Girl | March 28, 2006 01:27 AM Amgelina is one of the most down to earth people you’d ever want to meet. One example is……A couple of guys staked out for hours where she was staying BC last fall when BP was shooting Jesse James just so they could meet her. When she returned from an engagement in DC early that morning, instead of calling the cops, or setting her security team on them (who told her the guys had been there all night) She went over and took a picture with them. She is one of the most down to earth, approachable, real celeb’s you’d ever want to encounter, and never have I heard of anyone saying she shined them on, or went "celeb" on them.jpf

jen,please put your hair down again. i’m sorry that i’ve been commenting that you should pull it up to get if off your face. please, please put it down and frame your chi– i mean, frame your face. it would look so much better.

Original jpf @ 03/28/2006 at 2:02 am

# 10 | melissa | March 28, 2006 01:56 AM I agree. Very few women (or men) can wear their hair just anyway, and Jen looks much better with her hair down. She’s got very nice hair, and that dress is very sexy, and cascading hair with the neckline of the dress would have been quite nice. Also, if she wsa determined to wear her hair up, some nice hoops would have added balance. jpf

Dior Girl @ 03/28/2006 at 2:09 am

Maniston is sooo ugly. I can’t stant her. The pity party is over. Now move on.

She’s gotten skinnier. I think she would be able to pull of this look if she ate some more.I never really thought that she was pretty or ugly in the first place. Just sophisticated.I still like AJ more, but I wish JA luck with Vince and everything else.

Jen, You Go Girl @ 03/28/2006 at 2:14 am

Damn! I missed Jen’s premiere. If only I had known. Since i moved to California, I’ve been going to a couple movie premieres, especially since they’re not that far away.If it’s true that AJ went over and took a photo with those guys who staked out all night after she found out they were there, I think it is really sweet… that is, if it’s true. But you know what, if guys were staking out all night at my place, and I was a celeb, I would do the same thing, that is if it werent my hollywood home… the security there is tight. If I knew that I didn’t want my reputation to go down in the gutter, having a controversial affair. I’m sure it was the PR thing to do. But I do think it’s great that she’s not afraid to go up close to perfect strangers on the street and take photos with them. She learned that from her father, Jon Voight, I bet. I remember seeing him more than a couple times and he was nice enough to give a quick hello to certain ladies or be willing to have his photo taken. I did notice he would purposely ignore certain types of ethnic women and refuse to shake their hands. That’s somehting about him I could tell I didnt like. It was a very odd impression he gave in person more than once and some people noticed.

Anonymous#2 @ 03/28/2006 at 2:15 am

Maniston please take this advice. Stop making films. It’s just not your thing. Thank you.

Why does Jennifer open her mouth when she smiles? I notice she does that a lot.Not her best look.

somewhereapony ismissingitstai @ 03/28/2006 at 2:23 am

agree w/#3For a older looking mature woman like JA. Her pony-tail doesn’t look good with that dress.

She just has a very angular bone structure. Attractive, not bad looking at all. And I agree with O jpf, the dress looks nice too. When are these insults gonna end on both sides of the fence?! Honestly! It’s like dealing with Cheerleader moms or football dads! Far worst then anything the kids could do!

Why is it that you mean spirited loosers have nothing better to do than bag out JA? I mean HELLO have any of you looked in the mirror lately? Why dont you post a picture of yourself on the net so we can look at your flaws. And wots all the fuss with AJ? Hello shes a tramp and Brads a cheating pig they deserve each other.

It appears that Chris McMillan had the day off. Hair-pulled-back-on-a-ponytail only emphasize her prominent nose, chin, and ears and non-existent cheekbones.

ssshhhham alakasham @ 03/28/2006 at 2:55 am

**** off, Jen looks radiant. Better than Brad, and more regal than you little pricks.

Jen is a sweetheart @ 03/28/2006 at 3:13 am

Jen rox.

Although I like Brad and Angelina as a couple, I wish Jen happiness and success. GO Jen GO!!!

UREALLYREALLYLIKEMEBOOM @ 03/28/2006 at 3:25 am

# 19 | 333 WE DON’T NEED TO POST OUR PICTURES…WE ARE ALREADY LOOKING AT HER!! FUGLY FACE, FUGLY CHIN, PROMINENT NOSE, VISIBLE PERKY TITS…AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HER HAIRLINE?? THEY SCRAPED HER HAIRLINE??? OH MAN…SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A MAN!!

"OH MAN…SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A MAN!!"LOL, shut up, u jennifer gawking fool! Anyway, considering Washington DC has one of the highest crime rates, I think it was pretty darn foolish of AJ (as usual) to go near those stalkers. But if I were in her shoes, i’d feel pretty bad if I just ignored them, considering they were out there for so long. But it’s Wash DC, you fool! Even with security, the guy can pull a fast one and stick a knife in your side. Idiot.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All