Maddox's Mohawk

Maddox's Mohawk

Paris, France :: Angelina and Maddox finally resurfaced to do a bit of shopping this afternoon after a week in hiding. The mother-son team strolled around Paris hand in hand before heading home. After stopping off at the Anjaliom Yoga & Dance Center (144, bd. de la Villette – 75019), Angelina Jolie, 30 and son Maddox Jolie-Pitt, 4, shopped at specialty craft store Rougier & Ple (13-15, bd des Filles du Calvaire – 75003).  Firing up the hair buzz again was Maddox showing off his fresh haircut, bringing back his full-blown mohawk. The rest of the family — Brad Pitt, 42, and daughter Zahara Jolie-Pitt, 1, wasn’t around for the shopping spree this time around.  Over 50 brand spankin’ new pictures in the gallery!

UPDATE :: 20 new high quality pictures added of Angelina and Maddox.  Now over 70 pictures in the gallery!

maddox mohawk01
maddox mohawk70
maddox mohawk71
maddox mohawk72

Getty

1,057 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 743 » Show All

She looks amazing! All boobs and belly! You know Brad is just loving it! Mad is so adorable. I really hope they stay together and can make it work with all the craziness that surrounds them. Wonder if they will just stay in Paris until the baby is born.Thanks JJ for the pix!

The real lou @ 03/29/2006 at 8:31 pm

Thank you Jared for the new pictures.Angelina looks great,notice how her arms look just fine.Not thin sticks like the tabloids claimed last week.I really wish certain people and you know who you are,would stop quoting tabloid stories.Its really sad,these stories are never true.You hate Brad and Angie so much that you have to cling to a tabloid story that they are breaking up.My Mother always told me when you sit around wishing bad things for other people,bad things will happen to you instead.

she looks amazing….thanks jared.

The real lou(#29) , You are so correct in your observation. Unfortunatly the internet is full of people like this. I try to ignore these people as much as possible. Angelina does look good and healthy.

# 26 | anyone who believes tabloids is stupid! Hey, honey, you got the wrong person, I happen to be the one to avoid getting in to nasty conversations. But, hey it’s OK, I have done the same thing looking at the previous message and jump the gun and respond. No hard feelings, I happen to be one of the most devoted BAMZ+! fans. Nice to meet you and keep in touch!!!!

I Told ya’ll Angie walked out with the kids before Star reported it…I told ya!!!

#20,21,22 Brad Pitt will only loose his paternity rights if he ask the court, which is a haters dream. brad and ange estranged-WTF ******* child? That’s like 70 centuries ago. Hello, we are living in the 21rst.Que Viva La Bamz+1Rizos

Alexanderina @ 03/29/2006 at 9:08 pm

Hello to my fellow BAMZ+1 Fans, great pictures of Angie and Maddox. This is another crazy week for the tabloid especially Star Magazine. I just wonder sometimes where these people get their stories from. We BAMZ+1 Fans knows better don’t we, we don’t believe those crap unless it comes from Angelina or Brad’s mouth. BAMZ+1 RULES

Thanks African girl for coming to my rescue, how in the world did I get caught up in that ****!!!. Who was he/she referring to, which posting? Oh well, crap happens and it was an honest mistake, but I sure would like to hear from this person so we can make ammends.

Oh, by the way, that bundle of joy loks high to me, 2 or 2 1/2 maybe. Anyway she looks splendid, and that Mad is gorgeous.Que Viva La Bamz+1!

malibumom @ 03/29/2006 at 9:15 pm

I enjoy the pics but I imagine it must be very frustrating for them to be sooo invaded-surely it contributes to the regular frustrations relationships have-Always being followed, always being photographed, having every posture and gesture interpreted-One of the results of greedy paparazzi is of course causing an accident or hurting the celebrity-I also think the constant hounding for pics is a cause for repationships to crumble-It’s like being prisoners-It’s normal for people to argue-I’ve been married for a while and I will read my husband his rights when he gets on my nerves-that doesn’t mean we are breaking up-I want them to have a healthy child and a healthy relationship-I just don’t know if it will be possible if this continues-During M&M Smith the paps weren’t aggressive because the relationship wasn’t there so they were allowed to fall in love and have some fun, but now it’s overbearing I am sure-especially for a woman whose mother is ill-

Is Angelina’s Mom really sick or is it a fabrication made by the tabloids. I always thought it was just lies made up by the Tabloids. I really don’t know much about Angelina’s Mom so I don’t know if she has had serious health problems in the past that the Tabloids are exploiting now.

Sorry #30 Guli, nice to meet y @ 03/29/2006 at 9:21 pm

Sorry Guli, I meant to rant at #23……from now on I’ll TRY to ignore the nasty comments… I usually just read people comments but I’m getting sick of people always giving BAMZ nasty comments…

The real lou @ 03/29/2006 at 9:23 pm

Is her mother ill?All of the stories claiming that she is are tabloids.Can anyone name one reputable publication that has covered this story?

# 24 | anyone who believes tabloids is stupid!- I think your comment is for # 23 not 22-guli, please read #22 post again.

If there is one person that I wouldn’t expect to walk away from this relationship is Angie. She has put up with alot of things in the last 2 years and given her experience as a child, with the divorce, she would be the last person going into this blindly without a back up of a backup of a back up plan. I betche the Star and the rest arent clued up when it comes to all thing Angie

I think celebrity couple should be tie together like siamese twin if found in separate activity, the tabs will start wagging something wrong between them, look at TomKat, Julia Robert,and Reese and Ryan. so really don’t believe on all those tab. they just want controversy.

enough with the break up issue. angie came from a broken family, do you think she wants her children to experience the same thing. come on guys, just because we hav’nt seen any pic of brad and angie together, it doesnt mean that they’re breaking up. this is not a movie, this is real life. if we analyze their relationship based on mere pictues then we are not getting anywhere. i chose to believe that brad and angie will last. lets just be happy for them.

orianofla @ 03/29/2006 at 9:31 pm

they look great!! ANgelina looks healthy…nice family..thanks (again) for the pictures

Stupid FHM sexiest list!!! Angie should have stayed #1. I mean Helloooooooooooo, she’s still way hotter compare to Johannson. I don’t get it! Anyways, I’m praising Ms. Angie. She still looks fabulous and she’s growing at the right places. I know she and Brad have crazy sex even at this stage. I had one of my most unforgettable ****** while I was pregnant!!! Go BAMZ+1!!!!!

orianofla @ 03/29/2006 at 9:31 pm

Stupid FHM sexiest list!!! Angie should have stayed #1. I mean Helloooooooooooo, she’s still way hotter compare to Johannson. I don’t get it! Anyways, I’m praising Ms. Angie. She still looks fabulous and she’s growing at the right places. I know she and Brad have crazy sex even at this stage. I had one of my most unforgettable orgasms while I was pregnant!!! Go BAMZ+1!!!!!

I’m really sorry it kept reposting. I was having trouble dowloading it. I didn’t mean to annoy anyone. sorry!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 743 » Show All