Maddox's Mohawk

Maddox's Mohawk

Paris, France :: Angelina and Maddox finally resurfaced to do a bit of shopping this afternoon after a week in hiding. The mother-son team strolled around Paris hand in hand before heading home. After stopping off at the Anjaliom Yoga & Dance Center (144, bd. de la Villette – 75019), Angelina Jolie, 30 and son Maddox Jolie-Pitt, 4, shopped at specialty craft store Rougier & Ple (13-15, bd des Filles du Calvaire – 75003).  Firing up the hair buzz again was Maddox showing off his fresh haircut, bringing back his full-blown mohawk. The rest of the family — Brad Pitt, 42, and daughter Zahara Jolie-Pitt, 1, wasn’t around for the shopping spree this time around.  Over 50 brand spankin’ new pictures in the gallery!

UPDATE :: 20 new high quality pictures added of Angelina and Maddox.  Now over 70 pictures in the gallery!

maddox mohawk01

• Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

1,057 Comments

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1043 » Show All
Fed Up With Bamz @ 03/30/2006 at 8:18 am

I like little Maddox, he is super cute. But as a mother myself, I would never butcher my child’s hair like that. AJ has to make a spectacle out of everything. She knows they are going to be photographed. She uses her poor child for attention. How sad. Why can’t she just give the poor child a normal haircut so he doesn’t look like a little freak. As much as I don’t like Brad anymore I am glad this poor child has a half way normal parent to help raise him. If he wasn’t around he would be doomed.

African Girl @ 03/30/2006 at 8:41 am

Hey Cindy2, just saw the nice job you did helping Trent/Tina face the state of his…her…their mental health. Wow, what can I say, you were absolutely superb (as always). I admire you relentless efforts in trying to help posters such as Trent/Tina, see what works for me is puppies….I think of puppies. Nasty, little tick infested puppies. And speaking of, Toka not gonna waste to much time on you. You obviously have issues. Just remember evil to him/her who evil speaks/think.CB thanks for the info. I do wish her mum gets better. It would be wonderful to have her mother by her side when she has a baby. I am leaning toward a boy.Hey Estelle, that was a really nice story! An awwwww moment for me. Even more so when I read that you gave a discount. Oh, Estelle you are just too nice for you own good (not complaining, mind you). It’s nice to know there are still good people out there. Generosity is a gift that always gives back. Chanel, long time. Where have you been? Yes, Angelina does look beautiful.Sorry, Good Morning (leaving the greeting until the end, my mother would be appalled)

92122girl @ 03/30/2006 at 8:41 am

#153.. I was just wondering why you would say Maddox is so cute in one sentence and than say he looks like little freak the next? He is just a LITTLE BOY!! I understand how people either like BPAJ or don’t but… to make rude comments of an innocent child(ren)? He does not look like a freak. Did you ever see parents who give their children bowl hair cuts? I think he looks original and I don’t think she cares what anyone thinks. Hence why she does what she does. I don’t think AJ can doing anything right to those that don’t like her, oh well to you guys than. I saw a story about her mother being very ill, I think in life you have to live each day. I think AJ realizes that more than most people whom have not had that life changing experience. She is a mother, daughter, sister, wife?? ,actress, friend, humanitarian, and role model to many people.. no matter what negative comments you say you CAN NOT take that away from her!! Lets prasie someone in hollywood for actually having children and BEING GOOD parents!!

Hi all BAMZ supporters, haven’t been here for a while … busy, busy, busy. It is nice to come back and get all this new pics!Nice to read all the news from you, except for one/two nasty little mongrels spewing hate and uncalled for curses. I therefore denounced and counteract all hatefull curses and replace them with blessings of love, life and prosperity! And just so that you know my jojo is much stronger then yours!!! Blessings for all, luv ye!

Yes more pictures. Lets all gather around the bon fire and drink Kool-aid while we all sing and praise BAMZ+1. Yeah! Hey, lets all pretend we are part of thier family and we could all be one big happy family. BAMZ+278000000 FOREVER!

Angelina is looking great. I hope all is well with the baby,kids and Brad. Hope the rumors about them having problems are not true. If a couple were meant to be together,I think it is Brad and angie.It would be a shame,all that they have gone through,to not be able to stay together. Will keep the family in my prayers and hope the very best for them. They need it with all the haters wishing the worst for them. MUCH LOVE TO BAMZ+1

African Girl @ 03/30/2006 at 9:04 am

#153…Help me out here, the last I heard "Fed Up" means to be tired, weary of something right? because it seems to me that you have taken it upon yourself to give it a new meaning. See, usually, when people get tired of something they go out of their way to avoid the said thing. I hope you see where my confusion stems from? You could always change your name,, let’s see, here is one: Want to Hate the BAMZ but can’t because I am helplessly drawn to them. What do you think? Yes, I know it’s a mouthful but we can work on a nickname too, How about we call you HATE or HELPLESS…You really are worried about Maddox aren’t you? All that moral Indiganation, about the hair and how his mother uses him for photo ops and so on. I do have to warn you though, Moral indignations often times….sometimes….oh heck,, alright the truth is Moral indigantion is just Jealousy with a Halo. We wouldn’t want people to think this is what your post is all about now would we? So you might want to turn it down a notch….just sayin’

Thank you JJ for the pictures. AJ looked very beautiful and sexy. I still think that she’s the sexiest woman alive even though she’s very preganent. Johannson is beautiful but not that sexy. Some people suspected it might be partially due to her PR team.

Will also remember AJ mother in my prayers. Let’s pray that the Lord give her the strength,to face and handle whatever comes. My prayers go out to the BAMZ+1 family.

# 159 | African Girl |Hey Matey ":)Ya absolutely cracked me up with that one! lmaoI was sitting here shaking me head as well, just thinking about, like yeah??? Fed up??? hmmmmm(The absolute torture that person must put themselves through on a daily basis…geeezzzzzzz I just shudder when I think about it!) There is positively NO helping some people, however, I do admire your effort in trying. About little Mad and his hair cut?That dude is too cool for words! He is stompin!!! ":) Luvvvvvvv his rockin’ haircut! He is lucky he has such a "laid back" Mother.

# 161 | ken |Yes indeedy Mate. God Bless YOU too…Amen.

# 153 | Fed Up With BamzI heard Jolie’s interview about the Mohawk on Maddox. She said his hair stands up on the top, as some Asian hair is thicker than caucasians. She said she had to do something about it, and Mohawk seems to work. She said he likes it so much he styles it himself. So she isn’t doing it for ‘publicity’ as you said…as if she needs more publicity now.

Just came back from EA … "One Long Year" a great read with a different angle – Angie and Brad in highschool. Waiting impatiently for chapter 19.Beware adult content …

Original jpf @ 03/30/2006 at 9:50 am

# 147 | cb | March 30, 2006 07:22 AM Angelina’s mother wasn’t born in France, and her French connection is via her father being of French Canadian descent.Regarding donations to a foundation that represents an infirmity the donor may have suffered with, does not mean they continue to do so. I’m aware of the cancer blog, and what really bothered me is the fact that something so serious couldn’t even take the time to fact check Angelina’s mothers birthplace, let alone provide even resonable proof that Marceline Bertrand suffered still. Instead they relied on what at the end of the day is nothing more than stock tabloid gossip that circulates from rag to rag. With all due respect as I do believe you meant well, I’m choosing to believe "until a reputable source states otherwise" that Ms. Bertrand isn’t in frail health, nor in Paris. jpf

BAMZ overload @ 03/30/2006 at 9:50 am

Poor kid. That hairstyle is awful and totally unstuitable for a kid his age. He is sooooo going to get picked on at school if they don’t change it before then.

BAMZ overload @ 03/30/2006 at 9:51 am

BAMZ overload @ 03/30/2006 at 9:52 am

African Girl @ 03/30/2006 at 9:54 am

Hey CB,How are things down under? You know, Australia is one of the countries on my to go list. Maybe I’ll come over for a break, you know how exhusting trying to help the ignorant can be. It’s a thankless job but someone is got to do it… if not for anything else but our future. Can you imagine what the world would be like if we have more of them running around, basking in the glow of their ignorance? (oh Jeez, I just scared myself silly)

Original jpf @ 03/30/2006 at 9:59 am

# 167 | BAMZ overload | March 30, 2006 09:50 AM Why is it unsuitable? There’s nothing wrong with his hair. That’s saying a kid with dredlocks, braided hair, or an afro is unsuitable. Or a boy with hair below his shoulders, or a girl with her’s cut up above her ears. Kids only do what they’re taught, and yeah, if there’s parents putting down this or that, then there’s going to be a trickle down affect in the judgemental department.Kid’s don’t give a darn about stuff like that "until a a narrowminded adult first teaches them too."jpf

anyone know what brand of sunglasses she has on??

# 168 | BAMZ overload"He is sooooo going to get picked on at school if they don’t change it before then."Obviously you are not making these comments out of true concern for Maddox, but just out of hatred towards Jolie, so it’s not worth responding to you.As for "popularity", how would you like to be friends with a kid whose parents are Lara Croft and Achilles? If anything Jolie-Pitt kids need to learn how to fend off ‘friends wanna be’s.

#169 Nope. Either you live in a real backwater or you don’t have kids. They have all sorts of ‘do’s these days.

#175 Why would you wish for either of them to dump the other? They’re about to have a baby. They are committed to each other. She was doing well before him but is doing better now and has made a committment to have a baby with him, and to have him be the father of her other kids. No one is dumping anybody.

# 175 | Toka | M"I hope Brad will come to his senses and dump her!"And then what, you wish Brad goes back to JA? Why hate them, because you feel angry and sorry for what happened to JA? Then you are exactly what JA described: "they make my skin crawl".

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1043 » Show All