Jennifer Aniston And Vince Vaughn In Chicago

Jennifer Aniston And Vince Vaughn In Chicago

Jennifer Aniston and best beau Vince Vaughn are back in town for a few days of re-shoots on ”The Break Up," the Chicago-made film that first brought the couple together last summer. Most of the retakes are being shot in the Loop and other downtown sites — particularly around Millennium Park, where the duo were spied filming Wednesday. Seems the park’s famous Bean sculpture was still wrapped in a number of background shots during the film’s principal photography last summer. Obviously, Vaughn and his fellow producers realized that would make the film look dated when it’s released on June 2 — and wanted Anish Kapoor’s Cloud Gate revealed in all its glory.

Chicago, Illinois :: It’s not been all work and no play for Jennifer Aniston, 37, and Vince Vaughn, 36. The happy couple were spied — looking very happy — grooving to the bluesy tunes at Kingston Mines on North Halsted Tuesday night to celebrate Vince‘s 36th birthday.  Last night, the pair dined at Costa’s Greek Dining & Bar in Greektown (pictured arriving above) located at 340 S. Halsted. More pictures in the gallery!

jennifer aniston vince vaughn01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
Derek Hail @ 03/30/2006 at 4:00 pm

I wonder how long they are going to stay together. There was a lot of speculation saying that Jen’s friends were telling her to ditch him already, but apparently she’s still with him. I wonder what will happnenMy Blog Derek Hail’s Blog

lookwhaticando @ 03/30/2006 at 4:00 pm

Thank God Vince is in this movie, it is the only thing that will make it profitable at the box office. If It where a less known actor, without Vinices Talent. It would be just another Jennifer Aniston Flop. I am sure this will be the last movie producers and Directors will allow her to "act" in.

Hair up like Jolie – they look tired and haggard. She must have been chinning him all night.

Her ass looks big.

Hey there big fella! @ 03/30/2006 at 4:07 pm

He looks a little loose in the wrist – is it possible? Does Vincy prefer to ride the poop shoot and not AJ?

Leave my home town Jen, what are you doing here, they’re not even supposed to unwrap the bean until April 17, are you gonna be here the whole time? Please don’t stay here

Can you say Movie PROMOS>

Always4Jen @ 03/30/2006 at 4:14 pm

I Knew It! I knew you guys will be here. So what we are going to abandon the other thread? Oh, we have a new shiny toy, forget the old one? Wjat is wrong with you people. Look I don’t mean to Yell but we have a goal, we are at 517 now, pass the half way maker. We can do this, we can. Who is with me? Huddle: We are strong, we will do this, we shall overcome. GO!Oh, my bad. These are the haters…..whatever. You guys are also invited. Yes, we are having a party on the other thread. Anyone who posts 4…5..no 10 times gets a prize. It is exclsusive but you can still come.

Jen4Always @ 03/30/2006 at 4:16 pm

#8 Always4JenHi, stranger. I just read your post and what you say is true. You said it so well. I am glad you have taken leadership of the other thread. You sound like a nice person and I think I love you for your intelligence. GO! Always4Jen GO!!!

inhisdream @ 03/30/2006 at 4:29 pm

so Jen what are you trying to hide ? and Vince too. Why behave like criminals ? guilty of spewing bad press about others ? well if you have no shame.. lift up your head & shoulders and walk proudly. Fancy 2 over grown adult acting like little kids. apparently the advance screening had such a bad review from viewers that they have to reshoot it at this lat stage. Incredible how they try to emulate everything that Mr&MrsSmith did . Jen and Vince are paying themselves $20Million ea ..that’s $40 total for this movie, and that’s excluding cost of production and advertising. They must be cold sweating now .. how to recup the numbers. small kids with ambitous dream … Dream on…..

vaughniffer sucks @ 03/30/2006 at 4:34 pm

hahahah! They realized the movie sucks ad have to reshoot scenes!

eddiewifey @ 03/30/2006 at 4:35 pm

AJ is not the only actress/woman in the world who wears her hair up. The style is probably for the movie. I love Jen’s scarf it must be a favorite because she wears it often. Also, Vince is looking slimer and I like the beard. Actually, Jen is looking really thin! Maybe, it’s love, She finally seems relaxed. I am sure if VV is half as funny as he is in the movies he is a great boyfriend/partner even if this is temporary.I LOVE AND MISS CHI-TOWN! Jen will always get my vote for loving the Windy City!

eddiewifey @ 03/30/2006 at 4:38 pm

I KNOW LOGIC DOES NOT WORK WITH MOST PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. HOWEVER, MOST MOVIES MUST DO RESHOOTS!ALSO, IF I WERE MY BOSS I WOULD PAY MYSELF MORE THAN $ 20 MILLION AND THEN TAKE A CUT OF THE GROSS!WHY NOT!?! STUDIOS ARE EXAMPLES OF EXCESS!

Awwww. They seem happy. More power to the couple.

I don’t think they are a real couple. I think it’s a smoke screen. I wish her well.

RunVinceRun @ 03/30/2006 at 4:44 pm

This movie has a good chance of tanking at the box office. Maniston is box office poison. Poor Vince.

I saw them shopping in scottsdale, arizona last thanksgiving. They seemed happy and relaxed with no paps around. That would be a very very very elaborate "smoke screen."

By the way, WTF is up with Always4Jen. What thread has more than 500 posts? Why are you bribing people to post? Is it a thread on this site?curious…

I still think he’s gay. My gaydar goes off everytime I see his picture.

You BAMZ fans are insane you ***** and moan if anyone says anything remotely negative about them, but yet you come here and talk **** on Jen and Vince. By the way the Maniston, Chinnifer **** is about as mature as as a 12 year old. And you’re right I bet she put her hair up to be like Angelina I bet she goes and gets ****** ass tatoos all over her body too, and learns how to fly and adopts a bunch of kids. Oh I’m sorry that’s what Brad is doing Jen is living her own life her own way.

#19. I had to laugh…hehe

This will Bomb at the box office, yeah I agree they are trying too hard to emulate the Brad and Angelina intrigue.

Alexanderina @ 03/30/2006 at 5:10 pm

Why is it okay for JA Fans to bash BP&AJ but when BAMZ+1 Fans say anything negative about JA you guys complain STOP IT ALREADY YOU GUYS DON’T BASH BAMZ+1 AND WE DON’T BASH JA SIMPLE AS THAT

4JenAlways @ 03/30/2006 at 5:12 pm

Hello #8 & #9I am glad you are doing this. You two are very, very good people. Why Yes, we will make sure that the thread gets 1000. Glad that you are a leader, I too believe I am in love with you for your intelligence.Oh, Hi Kiki, I recognize you as a fan. I see you are on the pictures but we musn’t forget the other thread. It is such a nice thread.

Peoce, people, peace.