Maddox Wears Nail Polish

Maddox Wears Nail Polish

Paris, France :: Brad and Angelina briefly crossed paths yesterday afternoon at their Paris apartment.  As Angelina Jolie, 30, was returning home with 4-year-old son Maddox Jolie-Pitt from a supposed photo shoot, Brad Pitt, 42, was leaving for another business trip.  Maddox enjoyed more face painting fun similar to his trip to toy store Au Nain Bleu (The Blue Dwarf) with Angelina back on February 22. Many more pictures in the gallery!

Maddox had his face similarly painted over a month ago but
this time, Angelina let him wear bright red finger nail polish.
maddox nail polish06

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All

Wow, busy people–maybe he is coming to NYC since Angie can’t make it.

Aren’t these old pictures? Maddox is bigger than that now. You never see her holding that baby girl or taking her out for an outing. never.

BAMZ_LUVER @ 04/03/2006 at 9:06 am

no, these are new!!!!!! the face make-up on maddox is similar from the old pictures but these are definitely new!!!! yay!!!!!!

Thanks for the pics JJ! Love them but am sure the haters are gonna descend on them like a pack of vultures!

Fingernail polish on a boy? This kid is going to be so strange.

I hate angelina but it makes me sad seeing these pictures espy the pic of Maddox. Oh God, what is she turning him into and what has she turned Brad into.

I do hope that all is well with Brangelina…mainly for the sake of those lovely children. I just get the sense that perhaps Brangelina are not that happy. I hope I am wrong…those kids deserve a happy family life!

yeah she doesn’t like the baby girl you can tell that. Wait till her own biological child arrives. She will be ALL about that baby and forget the girl child. Another Mommy Dearest in the making.

whatever rough patch they are going through, it seems to have taken a toll on Maddox. He looks so clingy and so insecure. Give him a proper family AJ and just marry brad!

eddiewifey @ 04/03/2006 at 9:16 am

I bet she lets Maddox wear her makeup and try on her high heels also. I also dislike the way she dresses Zahara. She never wears pretty girly clothes! Her hair is long enough for ribbons and small barretts. I don’t know many men or women who would polish the nails of a 4 year old boy or girl! Good luck to them but I foresee a E! True Hollyweird story in the future.

i thinks its going to be a biy and they know it so you know that Z is going to be the little princess but Mad is probably going to feel a little neglected, probably…

I think everyone’s looking kinda miserable in these pics cos of the strong wind blowing. Don’t you guys kinda scrunch up your faces when you’re walking along the street with a strong cold wind blowing against you? I do for sure! And if you look around you’ll find that most people on city streets do look like that on cold and windy days.

What’s Brad doing constantly going on business trips when he’s got a pregnant Angelina Jolie waiting for him at home. As much as I like these two, it seems like something’s up, I hope I’m wrong. Angelina looks unhappy all the time. I think she should have stayed with Jonny Lee Miller.

They need to have a permanent home with a predictable routine for this child, with other children to play with, a yard and some animals, pets. That’s my take. This child is precious, even though I can’t stand the mother.

yummymummy @ 04/03/2006 at 9:29 am

It seems Angie’s wardrobe spans the colour spectrum from black all the way to gray.

Lynn Campbell @ 04/03/2006 at 9:34 am

It does seem like things aren’t quite right, and with a baby on the way I hope that’s not the case. It’s hard to imagine that Brad hasn’t done everything possible to make this relationship happy, seems like it’s more something with Angie(who knows?)

Does this woman smile in private do you think? Maybe her Mother is getting sicker. Does she ever wear a coat? Everyone else is, it has to be cold.

Oh boy, I guess the early vultures do pick the longest worm….or in this case the stupidiest ones. All right, carry onPick PickPounce PounceHave a fun, fun time picking this family apart. Just tell us when you are done. Frankly, it’s getting silly having to do our song and dance number every single time new pictures are posted. You guys, go on have your time.

Where is Brad going?

think positive! @ 04/03/2006 at 9:46 am

How do we know that brad is going for oneother business trip?Maybe his going somewere in France and his will be back soon.Angie can’t go with him cause she is very pregnant right now,thats why she’s waiting back.Brad’s living only for a couple of days and then he comes back again.That would be very tiring for angelina.She needs to rest.Brad just have to take care for some buissnes.That’s the nature of their job.And they have learn to live with it.We are seeing just one moment.We can’t judje their whole life of that.

Brad has to earn a living. He has 3 (soon 4) mouths to feed.

why did she have to have his face painted like an animal complete with red nails and that mohican hairdo. He looks like a wounded animal. Aaarghhh…stupid ***** is ******** up everybody’s lives. She can do it to Brad but not to the kids!!!Karma’s moving in fast…BAMZisers shut your abusive mouth abt Jen before Karma bites even more bitterly into BAMZ!

I swear, the haters post the stupidest comments.

Brad is caryying a smaller bag. Probably, he will just be away for a day or 2.

18 | Oh Boy! | April 3, 2006 09:43 AMI was getting worried for a minute with all the negative comments about Brad leaving Ange and Ange not smiling — then I read your post and realized that we are seeing a ton of pictures of maybe 5 minutes of Ange’s time, and so with Brad and we have absolutely no clue as to what is really going on. Laineygossip.com has a good take on the Pitts right now, and I have to agree with her.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All