Braxton Olita

Braxton Olita

Sydney, Australia :: Jessica Simpson, her hairdresser Ken Paves, sister Ashlee Simpson and her boyfriend/guitarist Braxton Olita boarded a King St. Wharf ship for a sightseeing day cruise in Sydney Harbor yesterday afternoon.  Loving both Simpson sisters outfits and for the record… poor Braxton, he doesn’t even stand a chance.  Tomorrow,  Ashlee, 21, will be hosting the MTV Australia Video Music Awards at Sydney’s Olympic Park.  More pictures in the gallery!

You don’t need superhuman vision to notice Braxton Olita’s
 nose hair but if I was Ashlee Simpson’s boyfriend, I’d check
 the mirror before going out in public. Wouldn’t you?
But it’s not as bad as Vince Vaughn‘s nose hair.
Nothing can ever top that.  Ever.
braxton olita01
braxton olita24
braxton olita25
braxton olita26
braxton olita27

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

ashlee is so pretty and has a hot boyfriend

Erin Leigh @ 04/11/2006 at 8:31 am

Has anyone else noticed how much prettier Miss Ashlee is looking lately compared to her sister?

Lohan Roberto @ 04/11/2006 at 9:32 am

I like the boyfriend, cute!!!

yup they look very happy together and ı like him but it has no end…sure they split up very soon… and also ı love ashlee but ı hate jessica cause ı know shes sooo stupid.. lucky nick he get rid of her eventually:)and braxton he’S HUSKYYY:p

He looks like Maddox Jolie-Pitt all grown up……ewwwwwwwwww

Are you guys kidding?Ashley Simpson is SO GROSS LOOKING!!!! WTF did she do to her lips? YUCK!! The girl can’t even sing… Lip Sync….. Poor Australia… has Ashley slept with all the band members now?

Doe Ashlee look like Brittnay Murphy? Is it just me?

Is anyone else curious why Jessica always has her stylist with her!! KEN- is he gay or secretly Jessicas lover?? THEY ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER!! Gayness could be a cover….hmmmm..

Tiny Dancer @ 04/11/2006 at 2:36 pm

Wow, look at Ashley’s forehead–wrinkles and at her age? She’d better lay off the drugs and drinking and stay out of the sun!

once again ashlee looks much better than jessica.. and i think these pics clearly show that she hadnt got a nose job

lol, omg, Ashley’s boyfriend is soooooo ugly…

Her bf is pretty fug. But she looks really happy with him. Good for her. I’d take great, fun bf over a hot stud any day.

ASHLEY'S BOYFRIEND @ 04/11/2006 at 11:19 pm

WHAT IS THE ETHNIC ORIGIN OF ASHLEY’S BOYFRIEND? IS HE THAIT OR VIETNAMESE?

I thought he was Hawaiian

ashlee and braxton are cute. he is from hawaii.

ashlee and braxton are cute. he is from hawaii.

Ashlee and Jessica are looking more alike all the time. They are both very pretty. I have been curious as to why Jessica is ALWAYS with her hair stylist Ken too. I think they are just best friends, I think he is really gay, don’t think it’s just a cover.

gold star @ 04/12/2006 at 1:51 pm

They showed that 10th thumbnail pic, the same one where they’re looking at a text message, on AOL celebrity news. When I first saw it, I had no idea that was Jessica Simpson. I thought it was a guy! And an ugly one too!And Ashlee looks like she got her upper lip enhanced like her sis in the other JustJared blog. Is Olita the same guy who had that mohawk in her band and was the lead guitarist? From far away, Olita looks cute. But not up close.

Love their blonde hair. They should stick with it. Especially Ashlee. I wonder what Jessica would look like with black hair or some other color?

I don’t know what’s going on with Fergie (Black Eyed Peas), Jessica and Teri Hatcher’s faces. Their faces look contorted sometimes.

"He looks like Maddox Jolie-Pitt all grown up……ewwwwwwwwww # 6 | bb | April 11, 2006 10:58 AM"OMG, ur kinda right!

LickItGoood! @ 04/12/2006 at 2:03 pm

I think Olita is hawaiian…

Jess & Ken, BFF @ 04/12/2006 at 2:09 pm

I wonder why Ken, her gay hairstylist, is always with her. I remember when he first came out (no not out of the closet) on tv, he was on that VH1 rich celebrities show. He was represented as one of the top stylists to the stars and was shown as well respected and always on the go to clients everywhere. So, I’m curious what he’s doing with Jess Simpson and how he finds the time. She paying him like a million bucks?

Maybe Jess’ll have a baby with Ken… (gay Ken & Barbie havin a baby).

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All