Brad Pitt's Mohawk

Brad Pitt's Mohawk

Namibia, Africa :: MOHAWK NATION! Brad Pitt, 42, sported his new daring do of a mohawk (like father, like son) while playing catch with his 4-year-old Maddox this past Wednesday.  Mum-to-be Angelina Jolie sat adopted daughter Zahara on her bump (pictured below) as she gives the girl a loving hug on holiday.  But the trip saw Brad turn from tough guy to tuft guy with a Mohican — just like her lad Maddox (pictured above).  Brad also carried, Zahara, 15 months, into a car (pictured below) . Before the holiday to Namibia, Angelina, 30, was seen shopping for GIRL baby clothes in Paris — where she is due to give birth next month.   Looks like Brad and Maddox are set to stay her mane men, then. (Inset :: Pitt family footwear!  New boots for Angelina, new shoes for Brad.)  More pictures in the gallery!

Zahara gets an extra lift from both her parents, Brad and Angelina.
brad pitt mohawk01

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,737 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 770 » Show All

Brad, you’re hot no matter what.

DAMN, Brad is looking good! He is SOOO in shape right now, YUMMY.. and I LOVE the new hair, haha so cute, father & son matching! They look like such a happy family.. I am very happy for them all…thanks JJ once again for these great pictures!

Angie looks beautiful and happy; Brad looks gorgeous and loving. What a family!

That man is SOOOOOO HHHHOOOOTTTT!! His bonding with Maddox is what is making him so hot right now … he’s never been as sexy as he is now, with genuine fatherly feelings for that cute little boy. Thanks for the pictures, Jared. You really rock!!

I’ve always thought she would have a girl–but who knows, she could have been shopping for girl clothes for some other baby.

ANGELINA IS UGLY @ 04/14/2006 at 10:19 am

ANGELINA IS DEATHLY UGLY!!!!!

African Girl @ 04/14/2006 at 10:21 am

Oh my Gosh! This so so sweet, I am glad that are having fun in Africa. Look how loving he carried Z, who isn’t 11 months Jared. She turned one a few months ago but that’s okay. We still love you anyway.If there was a man made for fatherhood, it is this man. Wish this family all the luck in the world.

Whooooo!!! 7th! Yeah?!…. Ok, well looks like a mohawk to me :)

Z looks like she’s grown–looks about the average size of a one-year-old.

So much for Brad being banned to the couch eh? Nice pixes of a family on holiday…great that they are looking so relaxed.

That looks like Maddox that Brad is carrying??

Alexanderina @ 04/14/2006 at 10:27 am

Thanks for the pictures JJ, great pictures the family is looking so good, just relaxing and hanging out thats is nice

African girl *shakes fist* j/k :)Is it just me or does the child that Brad is carrying to the car look more like Maddox than Zahara. I know he/she is rather small in Brad’s arms, but from what I can see of the face and clothing style I think it might be Maddox, but hey I could be wrong. Happy Friday All!!!

Alexanderina @ 04/14/2006 at 10:28 am

They’re looking so happy! And the Maddox-Brad bonding is sooo cute! At least, Brad is having fun now.

African Girl @ 04/14/2006 at 10:31 am

Look at Angelina Jolies’s face, a picture of contentment. She does look like she is ready to pop…but what do I know. God! I love, love these pictures. They are on the road to being my fav picture of these family. Who said they never smile or BP and even AJ, never carry Z? Are you eating your word now? I love these pictures….wait did I say that already? No matter. I love these pictures. Thanks Jared. More apples for you (The Apple Nazi)

Pretty sure that is Mad Brad is carrying–different shirt, pants, bare feet and hair than Z.

The family looks great and very happy. Like the rest of you I love BAMZ+1. It’s amazing how the haters can make fun of us for liking the family,but they have to come on a pro-Bamz site to tell us how much they dislike the family. Now tell me who has the serious problem ?

JJ,thanks for the pictures :DOMG…They are so lovely, beautiful and happy :D

African Girl @ 04/14/2006 at 10:36 am

Hey AliciaLol…Am I been chastised?

Thanks for the age correction, African Girl. I should have known she was older than 11 months, I dedicated an entry to her birthday! Haha.

I love this family… they look soooooooooo happy! AJ is beautiful and Brad gets to be a dad!

thanks sooooo much JJ for the pics. i have been addicted to this site. just love it!!!how on earth did you get your hands on these pics? (on any pics on your site, for that matter?) i don’t see these pics on mags till weeks later on mags…you know, this family is a prime example of change for the better happens, that its never too late to change, and it does not matter who you are. a lot of pple give AJ flack for who she was and stuff she did w/ this guy and that girl, but looking at her now with her family, that just seems eons ago and really should not be brought up again.cheers everyone

the tempest @ 04/14/2006 at 10:40 am

Definitely Maddox that Brad’s carrying in that picture. And I love Angelina’s boots.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 770 » Show All