Will & Grace Series Finale

Will & Grace Series Finale

Will & Grace have wrapped up filming their 8th and final season.  The entire cast including Eric McCormack, Debra Messing, Megan Mullally, Sean Hayes, Shelly Morrison and Bobby Cannavale took their final bows after eight wonderful years. The series finale of Will & Grace  will hit DVD shelves on May 23, just five days after the show airs on regular TV (May 18). Clocking in at 45 minutes, this finale will retail for $9.98.  More pictures in the gallery!

will and grace series finale01
will and grace series finale02
will and grace series finale03
will and grace series finale04
will and grace series finale05
will and grace series finale06
will and grace series finale07
will and grace series finale08

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I cant believe this is the last season!Its a great show. Why arent they going for 10 seasons like Friends? Is beyond me.. I am sure the ratings are good for this show so why end it when its good???

Lohan Roberto @ 04/21/2006 at 11:49 am

thank god!!!

mamakraft @ 04/21/2006 at 2:37 pm

My heart is breaking .. please don’t go!

i love the show and i definitely dont want it to go. I think its one one the bes comdies on air right now but all shows have to end and when the last episode airs, I will be watching and be very very heartbroken.

It’s about time this show ended. I haven’t watched the last couple of seasons – pretty much since the characters started getting desperate. I’ll miss Jack though, he was always hilarious.

The show used to be funny and enjoyable. I used to love it. It went downhill quickly after the season that concluded on the yacht , when Jack and Will thought they did it, and Karen fell off the yacht, etc. The seasons after that were lame.

I watched this show from the beginning and haven’t watched it weekly since around season 5 because I have been so busy but I try my best. I have already ordered the series finale. One of the best shows on the air sad to see them go.

I LOVE THIS SHOW! but i think it really is time to end. i loved the first few seasons more than the last few. but it would be sad to see it leave. thank god for dvds!

Sad to see it go………..wonder how it will end.

Good, and now South Park needs to end too. Wrap them up already!

I think this cast is one of the most talented on tv. yes they may have had some down episodes..but thats life!!! For the most part I think they all were very entertaining and will be greatly missed.!!!

Christian @ 04/23/2006 at 4:33 am

Im going to miss you all.Wiil,GraceJack&Who will ever forget,yours truly Keran.Im so happy that you where in my ra. Thank you from the bottum of my HEART.

will and grace , now that its sadly ending, marks the end of the great era of sitcoms, especially since such shows as fraiser, friends, etc. are over. :( great show..sad to see go!!

Susan A Sikora @ 04/23/2006 at 6:29 pm

Will and Grace who?

Was a great show. One of the few actually funny sitcoms out there. I’ll miss teh show and it’s characters esp Jack and Karen.

Robert from Tucson @ 04/23/2006 at 7:44 pm

Sad to see one of the best shows we have had in years, will miss the new laughs. Thank Goodness for DVD’s Hats off to the cast you have bought laugh and some tears like a good show suppose to do!

Kim from Florida @ 04/23/2006 at 9:08 pm

The first sitcom I can remember where 2 gay men along with their acquantinces were in a major successful tv show. I wondered from the start if it would make it …but IT DID! And it was great comedy for 8 years! TV America accepted you all! Thanks!

Maria from Napa CA @ 04/23/2006 at 10:22 pm

I was hoping Will would snap out of it and go straight again!!!!

Absolutely loved the show..sad to see it end..:-(

Jerry Hicks @ 04/24/2006 at 12:17 am

I’ve b een in love with this shos since the begining why other people don’t feel this way is beyond me. Everyone on this show including Grace is funny (a very dry sense of humor). I’ll miss a lot, but that the heavens for reruns.

Just like "Mad About You" this show touched my heart. Sad to see it go, but thank you for impacting my life.

what are producers and the gods doing ending this great show? i can’t believe it! this is far better than FRIENDS! they should last longer than they did. but i guess they all have their lives to live.. they’re great! they made everyday life funny. i’m just glad they’re being preserved on DVD’s. coz no matter what.. there will always be WILL & GRACE and JACK & KAREN.. and i love ROSARIO, too! 10 thumbs up! Great show!

Funnny that the idiots who are all negative about this show haven’t watched it since, well season 4. This show is priceless. Afterwards what’s next?

beth schoenbachler @ 04/24/2006 at 4:38 am

They should have a spinoff "Jack and Karen"; it would surely be better than "Joey"

Karen has to be the funniest on the show, maybe the comment about a "Jack and Karen" show would go…. but, usually those ensemble things don’t make it when even the weaker ones are eliminated…. I’ll just really miss Will and Grace (and Jack and Karen!)

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Will & Grace Series Finale

Will & Grace Series Finale

Will & Grace have wrapped up filming their 8th and final season.  The entire cast including Eric McCormack, Debra Messing, Megan Mullally, Sean Hayes, Shelly Morrison and Bobby Cannavale took their final bows after eight wonderful years. The series finale of Will & Grace will hit DVD shelves on May 23, just five days after the show airs on regular TV (May 18). Clocking in at 45 minutes, this finale will retail for $9.98.  More pictures in the gallery!

UPDATE :: The series finale Will & Grace DVD will actually be available on May 30th.  Watch out for it in stores!

will and grace series finale01
will and grace series finale02
will and grace series finale03
will and grace series finale04
will and grace series finale05
will and grace series finale06
will and grace series finale07
will and grace series finale08

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

Lohan Roberto @ 04/21/2006 at 11:49 am

thank god!!!

mamakraft @ 04/21/2006 at 2:37 pm

My heart is breaking .. please don’t go!

Sad to see it go………..wonder how it will end.

Good, and now South Park needs to end too. Wrap them up already!

Christian @ 04/23/2006 at 4:33 am

Susan A Sikora @ 04/23/2006 at 6:29 pm

Will and Grace who?

Robert from Tucson @ 04/23/2006 at 7:44 pm

Kim from Florida @ 04/23/2006 at 9:08 pm

Maria from Napa CA @ 04/23/2006 at 10:22 pm

I was hoping Will would snap out of it and go straight again!!!!

Absolutely loved the show..sad to see it end..:-(