Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Angelina Jolie on Dateline

Angelina Jolie on Dateline

Namibia, Africa :: Probably no new pictures of  Brad Pitt, 42, and Angelina Jolie, 30, will surface anytime soon because they issued a privacy plea — "We love Africa and to be here in Namibia with our family is very special for us.  "To the local people who have been so kind and gracious, thank you for making us feel at home. As for the press, we kindly ask for privacy so that we can enjoy this beautiful country with our children."  But don’t fret my pets!  NBC News’ Ann Curry traveled to Namibia for an exclusive interview with Angelina Jolie, who has taken on a new cause, calling for all the world’s children to be given the opportunity to get an education. In the interview, airing this week, Global Education week, Jolie also talked with Curry about her new life and expecting a child.

UPDATE :: You can watch the Dateline Interview here.

Parts of the Angelina Jolie interview will air on The Today Show,
 Thursday, April 27 (7:00 AM/ET) and on Dateline NBC,
Sunday, April 30 (7:00 PM/ET).  Set your TiVos now!
angelina jolie ann curry01
angelina jolie ann curry02

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

she looks gorgeous!

PHIL ANTHROPISt @ 04/24/2006 at 7:55 pm

Don’t forget about Darfur…

She looks so beautiful.

WOw!! she’s so big now & looks stunning as always =) Oooh I can’t wait for the interview..gosh I wish I had a tivo..dang I have a morning class that day. Ok I betta find some1 that’s going to record it for me..heheh. Back I’m back to studyin my **** off!BAMZ+1 rocks!

ok i guess I got a tad bit excited seeing the new pic and typed too fast (i guess), so scratch the "Back" word..lmao

Im sooo excited! I didnt know there was an interview coming up!! Yay!

She’s glowing and beautiful. That is going to be one happy baby.And remember everyone, please just ignore the haters. They are out to get a reaction. Let’s just continue our support for BAMZ+1 and let the haters revel in their own unhappiness.

cant wait thursday…..

wow shes humongous lol, she looks so happy

Oh my Gosh, I wish I looked like her when Iwas preg. Look at those faces and she is holding hands, like saying, "There is hope". Any time we’ll hear about the baby.Que Viva La BAMZ+1! YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!Oh, THANKS JARED ;)

Im so happy i got tivo for xmas. This is a must see.

She looks radiant and beautiful as always. She has that natural look going on & still sexy as ever even though she’s so big now that she’s close to her due date. I’m glad that even now she’s taking the time to give attention to those less fortunate & putting what’s important out there instead of concentrating on the material things in life. I really adore everthing that she has done & she continues to surprise me on how big her heart is & how she’s such a great huminatarian. I only have the best wishes for her & Brad. I hope they have a healthy baby & much luck to their whole family. Its nice to see her so happy & its nice that she’s found someone who can make her happy while doing the things she loves together.

92122girl @ 04/24/2006 at 8:07 pm

She just makes you feel good… I feel like I should run out and help someone. Way to go Angie…keep loving,helping,adopting and inspiring people EVERYWHERE!! I wish her all the joy she gives back 100X’s!!! Love them… oh, Ann Curry should have gotten Katie C. job!!!!! Sorry just a side note!:} Go BAMAZ+1… looks really soon!!!!

Thank you JJ, you are the best….she looks gorgeous. I can not wait to see her on Thursday and on Date lineGo vote for our favorite couple, Best kiss, Best fight, Best couple…:)http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/ma06/?…oryId=best_kiss

thanks jared…wowee…my chickie babe is looking good…

Thanks Jared, u r the BEST!!!!!

LoL she’s cute! I’ll definately try to watch that on Thursday and Sunday.

COLD HARD MATH @ 04/24/2006 at 8:13 pm

And she is not wearing black! She looks good, healthy and HAPPY! This baby is coming SOON!!KEEP ON ROCKIN BAMZ+1!

Original jpf @ 04/24/2006 at 8:17 pm

Thanks Jared!!!She looks so cute! Her cheeks are a bit chubbier, but she’s still as gorgeous as ever….and her belly is big!jpf

Those of you who live close enough to go, there is a rally in Washington DC for Darfur. http://www.savedarfur.org/rally/

is ET going to show some new pics of bamz+1 tonight?? can someone please let me know so that i can go home early and watch it?? i’m still at work and if they are not shown on ET or Inside Ed. or Extra tonight, I might stay a little bit here at work to do some work ??? lol…please someone tell me asap….thanks

I’m so so excited to watch that interview. She is a real great role model. I never thought about helping the 3rd world until I started reading about her works with UNHCR. LUV LUV LUV the Jolie-Pitt family.

OMG!!! SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THIS WOMAN SHE IS SO PERFECT BAMS + 1 THE BEST FAMILY EVER

Hello to all my fellow BAMZ+1 !!!She is gorgeous and looks healthy as well. I too, wish her well and lots of luck. Btw, I was also rooting for Anne Curry…I hope there some grander things for her in the future.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All