Isabella Cruise's Helicopter Flight

Isabella Cruise's Helicopter Flight

The superstar, who was in town for last night’s London premiere of Mission Impossible 3, sat down with 1LSQ’s Russell Brand to talk life, movies and of course babies. “Suri is spectacular,” said Cruise, “totally spectacular. I think she’s going to have a spectacular life.” And how about the daddy duties, Russell enquired: “We have this whole thing, B and B, she (Katie Holmes) breast feeds and I burp! It’s fun, yeah.”

London, UK :: Actor Tom Cruise, 43, and his daughter Isabella Cruise, 13, received a chartered Air Harrods helicopter flight out of London after Tom finished up his meet-and-greet marathon for his upcoming film Mission Impossible 3.  Destination: Space, the final frontier. More pictures in the gallery!

UPDATE :: Tom Cruise is currently in Paris with his two kids, Isabella and ConnorReuters reports, "But Cruise left dozens of camera teams, reporters and photographers waiting in vain for him at Paris’ Ritz hotel on Wednesday, where he was supposed to give a press conference to promote his latest blockbuster film Mission: Impossible III.  "Tom has decided to visit Paris with his two children (instead)," a spokeswoman said, referring to Isabella and Connor who Cruise adopted during his marriage to actress Nicole Kidman."

isabella cruise01

• NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

why hasn’t Nicole been seen with the kids in awhile?

Love Tom Cruise a.k.a TC , he is such a great father. Always felt Tom wanted to be a parent to these kids more than Nicole. Can’t wait for MI3 to hit theatres. Back up HATAHSSS. Don’t read anything about him or watch his movies instead of spiting out vile things about him..

well, despite his crazyness he at least seems to be a good father to his kids.i think he and nicole have some "6 month" arrangement going on.

Nicole'skids @ 04/26/2006 at 12:11 pm

I’m sure Nicole is heartbroken that her children have been sucked into the space alien void. If you watched her daughter’s reaction when Nicole won the Academy Award, you’d have no doubt there was a loving relationship there. I’m sure they’ve been sufficiently brainwashed, and Nicole is no longer allowed to see them as much. Scientology is such a cult.

Knows better @ 04/26/2006 at 12:20 pm

Visiting Paris? Hates to be away from the baby? He’s oximoron…emphasis on moron!

cucaramaca@ @ 04/26/2006 at 2:46 pm

isabella looks cute

Tom is a GREAT FATHER! LOVE HIM!

No cameras, no cheesy smiles.

What are some of you talking about? TC is such a great Dad??? Why because he spends time with his kids? Give me a break!!! He is SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!!!! Teaching his children to have babies out od wed lock is SOOOO great!! Pushing a crazy cult on them is SO HEALTHY!!! Going on TV and talking about " being in real love", what was NK??? Paid love? Tell me one thing that maes you say he is a great Dad? Oh right, the photo ops for him and his beard at the kids soccer game!!! Does he raise his kids? Or a nanny? Does he tuck them in at night? Or pay someone to? Give me a break!!!

Xenu's daughter @ 04/26/2006 at 4:25 pm

te he he he he #9 I love you. You make me smile.

thank god he’s spending time with his other kids… I feared they were forgotten.

we know better @ 04/26/2006 at 4:42 pm

# 9 | whattheF | April 26, 2006 04:02 PM | Report AbuseI couldn’t agree more! The nanny does raise his kids but that’s half of Hollywood. What makes him piitiful are his own words. "I just want to be the best father for Suri, that I can be" What? Isabelle and Connor don’t count. He’s had how many years with each of them? (granted it;s now reduced to just 6 months (aww) out of the year) He decides now after this baby is born to leave the promotional tour and show his kids Paris. Why now? I hope the kids are happy. But I’m sorry this man is a walking billboard. He does NOTHING without the thought of his image first.Tom to himself (since everyone else stopped listening a long time ago)""Hmm…my publicity is slipping thanks to that Bragelina brat and Denise Richards loose lips. I know! I haven’t been voted best father in Hollywood yet. I need to be at the top of that list. I know I’ll take my kids Paris that’ll prove I’m the World’s greatest dad and get me even more press! YES I’M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!!

Tom really does seem like a devoted father. Although I still see Nicole as cold, she seems like she really cares for those kids. Isabella is such a pretty girl. You’re right, Tom IS supposed to do all those things, and he does…that makes him a good dad. In this crazy world where people don’t take responsibilities seriously, it’s great to know some still do. (I do, however, agree that he is leaving Suri and Katie alone an awful lot despite the fact he is saying he can’t leave them.) I used to like him a lot better. I think he’s a nice guy and a good dad, but I definitely have my reservations. I think he really hurt Nicole. It’s SO weird to know Katie is with him. Such an odd couple…but I hope they’re all happy.

Tom is indeed a great father who genuinly cares about his kids. And sadly that’s not something that can be said about everybody. Suri is lucky to have 2 older siblings to spoil her!

thereyougo @ 04/26/2006 at 7:23 pm

ISABELLA’S SMILE SAYS IT ALL. SHE CLEARLY AGREES THAT HER DAD IS COOL :-) AND SOME JEALOUS PEOPLE’S SPITEFUL REMARKS CAN’T CHANGE THAT!

thereyougo @ 04/26/2006 at 7:24 pm

thereyougo @ 04/26/2006 at 7:24 pm

Tom Cruise is devoted to Scientology and publicity.

Such a good dad he stays away from his newborn… yeah Tom where are you off to next?Canada? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little man go AWAY!!!

whateveryousay @ 04/26/2006 at 7:39 pm

he only with those kids so they wont feel left out with all the hype surrounding tomkitten (suri) it must be hard especially or his daughter cause thats is supposedly biological child. there teenagers so you know jelaousy is floating around. he probably thought oh i’ll take them with me along for the ride cause there probably jealous about suri being born. He never use to tkae those kids anywhere. Where are all these celebrity children going to school being able to miss classses to fly with there parents all over the world???????????????

#20 TC is a teacher now….

He’s really not aging well. He was so good looking 2-3 years ago. What’s happening to him ?

Xenu's daughter @ 04/26/2006 at 8:38 pm

He really is pitiful. He looks like an empty, souless shell of the man he used to be. This cult has sucked the life and a ton of money out of him, it’s terrible. Now he just makes me sick. It’s such a waste…just pitiful. Guess the Scientology Elders are thrilled with him though. They would not let him leave even if he wanted to do so. sick

I cannot stand him anymore. I have a nausea each time I see a pic of the little gay dwarf.

Tom is a good Dad he may acted crazy sometimes but he loves his kids. Nicole is to busy trapping a man to be with her kids- Katie is also loving to both tom’s kids they are lucky to have them.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All