People Magazine 100 Most Beautiful

People Magazine 100 Most Beautiful

Angelina Jolie Tops Most Beautiful List :: She’s got that pregnant glow, but it is Angelina Jolie‘s humanitarian efforts that make her most radiant, according to People magazine. The pillow-lipped actress graces the cover of People‘s "100 Most Beautiful People" issue, on newsstands Friday. It’s her fourth time on the list, but first as cover girl. "She looks the most beautiful when she’s in the field — natural, no makeup, nothing," the magazine quotes musician Wyclef Jean, who worked with Jolie on a relief effort in Haiti. "Because you see Angelina, the angel. It doesn’t get any better than that." The magazine didn’t forget her boyfriend Brad Pitt, or her two children, either. People named the globe-trotting Jolie-Pitt clan the "World’s Most Beautiful Family." The world may have to wait several more weeks for the arrival of the Brangelina offspring: Jolie told NBC News that she is shy of eight months pregnant, according to MSNBC’s web site. In the interview, which was set to air on Thursday’s "Today" and on "Dateline" Sunday, Jolie also said she knows the baby’s gender but did not disclose it, according to MSNBC. The actress, interviewed in Namibia, is awaiting the birth at an African resort. Also making the "Beautiful People" list, which until this year was limited to 50: Halle Berry, Julia Roberts, George Clooney, Scarlett Johansson, Kirstie Alley, Ryan Seacrest and University of Southern California quarterback Matt Leinart. All 26 spokesmodels of the NBC game show "Deal or No Deal" were also chosen.

Angelina Jolie takes the cover People Magazine’s ’100 Most Beautiful’ issue, hitting newsstands tomorrow.  Not 50 this time. 100!!  This special double issue contains all of the same photos of Brad, Angelina, Maddox, and Zahara in the Namibian desert that UK’s Hello Magazine published earlier this week. I also received word that Jennifer Aniston isn’t mentioned in this issue AT ALL.  Now is it time to throw that pity party?

WATCH :: Ann Curry interviews Angelina Jolie in Namibia on The Today Show this morning @ 7AM ET/PT.

angelina jolie people magazine 100 most beautiful00

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All

Yes!! One of the first ones to comment.Angelina should make People’s 50 Most Beautiful list every year!!

she’s beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. I’m glad she got the cover!

I CANT SLEEP @ 04/27/2006 at 4:43 am

I cant sleep so I thought I would vent. First of all I liked Brad Pitt long b4 Angelina Jolie. Like ALL the other women in his life the spotlight wasnt on them like when there with Brad. Angelina is no different than the others. I never noticed her to much till she (Hooked up) with Brad. Angelina Jolie is the only preg woman in hollywood that doesnt show her belly skin like gwenyth, brittney, demi , etc did. Her tattos probably look ridiculous by now, although they always did and will look ugly. I can see why she doesnt want to wear a bikini top. Any way, She is the first woman that has caused so much hate towards Brads ex’es. Its out of hand, even brad said he’d like to slap the **** out of people who knock jennifer just to get a rise out of her and make her look bad…several Bamz lovers do that…I am happy for Brad and at the same time I feel sorry for him and the kids. She is a little on the farside (odd) in my humble opinion. Shes soaking up the spotlight just like jennifer did and she will continue to do so……MAINLY because of Brad……If and when she hurts him or he hurts her and they split, the glory will suddenly shift. I am happy for them and the kids and I hope maybe Brad can change this women’s weird ways. I am not bashinin angie,but she is not perfect and all mighty. None of us are, we have all sinned…lol

Great… Another loooooooooong thread ahead…

cant sleep @ 04/27/2006 at 4:52 am

Brads the one who is bringin the spotlight on angie not her humanitarian work and thatS a sad sad thing but true! She will have that baby 9 months to the day of Brads divorce, because she did not and could not sleep with a married man. I CAN RELATE TO bRAD BUT NOT OOPS. Angelina Jolie. She is with Brad thats why shes so hot know……

I cant sleep @ 04/27/2006 at 4:58 am

WAKE UP EVERYONE ANGIES ON THE COVER….TYPE TYPE TYPE…..GOODNIGHT

Ange rocks!!!!!!!! btw, noticed that lately, there has been no real news as to JA? seems that she is fading away as has been forecasted before.

Needless to say, Angelina Jolie deserves this honor! Thank you People!

I Love Angie @ 04/27/2006 at 5:38 am

9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ninth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jolie is THE most beautiful woman in the world period. This should shut the haters up but they won’t shut up. They are too upset at this honor – out of 100 people and ugly Chin is not mentioned.ANGIE is NUMERO UNO – The Best!!!!And BAMZ most beautiful family YEAAHHHHHHHHH to BAMZ!The world is on the same page as us. You se haters, we are not the only ones. Apparently the whole world sees this woman as the most beautiful woman. HAHAHAHAHA!Sweet justice finally! Yesssssss!

Queen Angelina I @ 04/27/2006 at 5:40 am

10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TENTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10TH!!!!!!!!!!! 10th!!!!Angelina is the most beautiful woman on the planet. Look at that picture! Look at that picture above!!!Love you Angie!

Queen Angelina I @ 04/27/2006 at 5:42 am

Good Morning BAMZ+1 fans: We have won!ALthough we have to wait a little extra for the precious baby Angelina – we have something to makes us smile – Angie most beautiful woman on the cover of People. Yeah!

((chanel)) @ 04/27/2006 at 5:51 am

angie is so beautiful im glad that she is on the cover

She deserved to be on the cover. And I think People magazine got that exclusive first +1 baby pics after all . yipee!! 3 million goes to unicef.

WOW! I’m sure that Brad is thanking the stars above that he got this lovely woman – she makes him think, makes him care for other people, and I fully believe that she makes him happy where it counts. She is his equal in every sense of the word, and she gave him the family that he wanted most. What more could he want? And if the naysayers are right and they don’t make it to "staying together forever", they will still have the link because of the children, and that can’t be taken away from them. Watch this thread explode to about 500 posts in half a day!!!

To fellow BAMZ+1 lover’s watch out, i bet this site will be plague with haters tomorrow…hehehe. I’m quite tired with people hating on them even though the haters are justs grasping at straws and have no valid reason.I dont believe her as a homewrecker one bit coz even Aniston said Brad didnt cheat. Too many speculation’s and conspiracy theories and nobody got a solid evidence back by facts,dates and how things are done between the so called manstealing,homewrecking.Its just too much haters, but i guess i am one of hater now coz people judge AJ harshly that i became one and wish that one of this day JA gets her karma and unmasked her self- centered,bitchy,no substance,giving boring interviews and i can go on and on but this bitching took a lot from me,lol. hahahaha……..

Puleeeeese @ 04/27/2006 at 6:10 am

I CANT SLEEP … you should have stayed in bed!Angelina Jolie had no identity before Brad? He’s the reason why she gets noticed??Angelina Jolie?????People Magazine got it Right!!!!!

#3 I CANT SLEEPI would like to vent as well. I agree with you on that Angelina has been in spotlight because of Brad. By the way, Angelina showed her pregnant belly at the Heathrow airport in England. Probably you have not seen the photos, and you obviously dislike tattoos. Also, is Angelina the first woman that has caused so much hate towards Brads exes? How about Jennifer who has caused so much hate toward Angelina? I’m pissed off whenever I read hateful comments toward Angelina. Even if I like Brad, he should be angry about the hatred toward her just like about the one toward Jennifer. The hatred toward Angelina sometimes scares me.

Puleeeeese @ 04/27/2006 at 6:11 am

konnitiwa @ 04/27/2006 at 6:12 am

#cant sleepAngie is not perfect nor almighty. She is very modest about that. Acccessible .Her being just brave and bold and free way may be beyond your imagination and you don’t feel comfortable with that, I understand. We are quiteordinary people after all. She is outrageous.She is a person of HiGH CALIBER with some crazy part. That makes you think she is weired but makes me love her more and want keeping eye on her. I’m such a mother always worried about my mischievous lovely girl , Angie.

Congratulations to People mag for getting it right. There have been so many published lists of the "sexiest" "most beautiful of all time," which included JA and it never made sense to me. Cute personality and nice hair. . .but beautiful? Angelina is such a beautiful person and has become a true role model for young women who worship celebrity. I’m so glad AJ gives them more than outward beauty to emulate.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All