The Assassinaton of Jesse James Trailer

The Assassinaton of Jesse James Trailer

The Coward Robert Ford’ Teaser

Synopsis :: As the charismatic and unpredictable Jesse James (Brad Pitt) plans his next great robbery, he wages war on his enemies, who are trying to collect the reward money – and the glory – riding on his capture. But the greatest threat to his life may ultimately come from those he trusts the most.

It took over five tries to get all the screen captures, so I hope you enjoy them (as small as they might be). Casey Affleck, who plays Robert Ford, narrates the teaser trailer. The Assassinaton of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford is scheduled for a September 2006 release.  Thanks to John for the heads up!

UPDATE :: I updated the gallery with much larger screen caps and the trailer link is now download ready.  Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD :: The Assassination of Jesse James Teaser Trailer [mov]

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

i’m gonna watch this for sure!

this was filmed in my hometown..can’t wait to see it.brad is hot!!

Cinnabana @ 04/27/2006 at 3:42 pm

me too. he is hot.

He looks badass.

JJ YOU RULE!…OK, this is not happening…3 threads on the same day…you are killing me with happiness that is.. Thank JJ.

Brad Pitt is a hot piece of ass! Dayummn!

Looks like a good movie … from the teaser.

I want to see this and Babel. I think going by what he has comming up, and these two films, Brad is in his prime professionally.

I want to see this movie.

I´m going to watch it :)

I want to see this movie.

African Girl @ 04/27/2006 at 4:06 pm

JJ I love you and all but you gotta let us catch our breath! Four threads in a 24 hr period…..now I am burdened with an over abundance of BAMZ. Am I complaining…..NEVER!!!! Keep ‘em coming my good man.*whispers* No wonder they think you likes us better.

Original jpf @ 04/27/2006 at 4:09 pm

# 5 | Estelle Estelle, I was just thinking how it’s been like an embarrisment of Jolie-Pitt riches on JJ today! Wow, I can’t keep up.Thanks JJ!jpf

lookwhaticando @ 04/27/2006 at 4:09 pm

I can’t wait to see the film, and anything else he and Angie are in.

# 12 | African GirlI feel the same way..lol. I’m so going to watch this. The b/w photo of him looks like he’s a total badass..imo.~Loving bamz+1~

Original jpf @ 04/27/2006 at 4:16 pm

Wow, it doesn’t come out until sept/oct…or is that Babel?So they have:Jesse JamesBabelThe Good Shepherd……….and new baby.what a year.jpf

The teaser was good. Casey Affleck is cute.Brad’s looking good too.

the tempest @ 04/27/2006 at 4:24 pm

Nice teaser trailer, can’t wait to see this one.

First of all, THANK YOU JJ. I can’t keep up, but I’m trying :)Gosh, Brad is hot! No wonder last year he was so skinny, he gets into his character no matter what he plays. I too can’t wait to see their movies. Btw, Goodshepard, I heard it’s going to be shown November..if I’m not mistaken.

who is this fug!

Lynn Campbell @ 04/27/2006 at 4:39 pm

Thank you JJ. Another day where I can’t seem to get off the computer (no complaints)! This is quite a departure for Brad, a real bad guy, can’t wait to see it.

God. I love you JJ. You are the best for as BAMZ+1 fans. And Brady daddy is so hot……

Wow, I am so in love with this family. I wish them the best of luck with their movies and with their baby! :)

lookwhaticando @ 04/27/2006 at 4:46 pm

16 – original jpf – and lets not forget O13 and Bewolf(sp) – making more money to share with the worlds poor. I will go see everything they make.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All