Angelina Jolie Dateline Video

Angelina Jolie Dateline Video

Enjoy a couple more pictures of Angelina Jolie, 30, exiting an African jewelry shop and loading into her Range Rover earlier last week (the first picture had both Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie).  Below, you can watch Ann Curry‘s interview with Angelina Jolie from Dateline this past Sunday!  Bigger pictures in the gallery!

angelina jolie dateline video01
angelina jolie dateline video02

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All

Angie is an inspiration to me!!!!!

whoo another thread. As always she looks fantastic even from a far away distance. =)

# 2 –supposed to be under angelah….blah

Just seen The AJ Interview and I seriously adore this woman. Bringing attention to subjects like Darfur and Education only go to show how humble and committed she is to help make our world better. I know that I’ve been inspired to help out in any way I can and to encourage my friends to do the same. I think all of us, no matter how we feel about this couple should listen to her very important message and take heed – I know I sure will.

I was just thinking when Jared was going to put that video and new pictures, and oops there it is!Thank you Jared, you are the BBBEEESSSSTTTT. Everytime I watch this interview, I can see more and more how much in love she is. Her eyes just iluminate, you can see that twinkle, and her smile is bigger everytime Curry said Brad.She is just glowing on happiness, may the Lord bless BAMS+1 for ever.Que Viva La BAMZ+1!

Love her work!!Just got off the Pitt centre website for our Brad and found a few videos of the couple i had not seen..http://pittcenter.com/

Sadbastard @ 05/01/2006 at 8:37 pm

You people are so sat!

GUESS BABY NAME! @ 05/01/2006 at 8:43 pm

Hi! Miss Bee Haven ’06 here!I have a great idea (which never seems to work) let’s guess what the baby will be – let’s vote boy or girl!!!!! Let’s start now. This will be a good interactive BAMZ+1 activity.Also you can throw in any names you think would be good for baby.Okay here are my guesses and name picks:It will be a girl.Her name picks: 1)Africa2) Ebony3) Zora4) Ifemi5) Bradleene6) Hope7) Marcheline8) Fatima9) Kahlilah10) NefertitiI don’t think it will be a boy but if it is, it should be named Biko – like the great African revolutionary.

completely agree, she has inspired so many of us n here. I am more aware of what’s happening in afrique–human rights,genocide, education systems, etc…and I am still learning. I am glad that she has opened some eyes regarding such issues. Hopefully our little contributions help as much as possible to aide the unfortunate ones. Hopefully such catastrophes would end in the near future, it’s just heartbreaking to see…………………As for the haters, oh man I was about to type something regarding you guys [haters], but nah forget it, I rather stay on the positive sign. Oh BTW J@red thanks for posting the video since the other peeps havent seen it, kudos to you!! BAMZ+ rocks!!

African Girl @ 05/01/2006 at 8:44 pm

Jared you are the best. The Best!!!You people are so sat! # 7 | Sadbastard Sho, Shoo pesky fly.

Miss Bee Haven '0 @ 05/01/2006 at 8:45 pm

And yes, remeber Darfur. Reach out.

Alexanderina @ 05/01/2006 at 8:46 pm

# 8 | GUESS BABY NAME! – My little sister name is Ebony, a very cute nameThank Jared, you are the best

ebony!! love that one.

She’s awesome! #8 I think she will have a baby girl, butI don’t like any of the African names you picked. I think she might name her Marcheline after her mother.

ATTENTION BRAMZ+1 SHOPPERS! CLEAN UP ON ISLE #7, AND PLEASE KEEP YOUR BUTTS SAT ON THAT CHAIR. (((((((((beep,beep,beep)))))))))DOCTOR DOGOOD, WE HAVE A FATBASTARD, SORRY, SADBASTARD WAITING FOR THE SHOTON ROOM#7,MOVE PPL. , NOTHING TO SEE ON #7.

Sorry about the typo’s, wooooo!

# 15 | Rizos..LOL, ok, I giggling like AJ now….this is good…( more laugh lines)

Jolie rocks @ 05/01/2006 at 8:56 pm

I like Kahlilah. Kahlilah Moon. Or Eden.That is my pick and it is funny I think everyone is thinking it is a girl and I agree.It is a girl! How many votes is that so far?

You’re hilarious Rizos!Okay, okay…I’ll clean it up, just give me a second. LOL.

i still wish that she’ll have twins, boy & girl :weeps: jp.

Alexanderina @ 05/01/2006 at 9:01 pm

Guys, I am watching the video again she is so incredible beautiful and so happy

correction for#15 I’m giggling…geez, now I can not type.

Alexanderina @ 05/01/2006 at 9:05 pm

# 21 | Katie Holmes – Tom Cruise is calling for you he said that you forgot to take your Meds, HURRY TC SHE IS GETTING WORSE, PLEASE CALL RON HUBBARD TO COME GET HER

((((((((beep,beep,beep)))))))BEEPING DOCTOR DOGOOD, PLEASE CAREFUL WITH THE PROZAC, WE HAVE ONE ON DELIRIUM TREMENS. KEEP MOVING PPL. NOTHING TO HEAR ON ROOM #21

# 21 | Katie Holmes- you shouldn’t talk, silent birth for you and are you suppose to be silent until your daughter turn 18 right?…you want me to tell TC? he will not like that, you know him and his temper…. and I am sure you pick out the name Suri for your daughter…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 728 » Show All