Janet Jackson Call On Me Download

Janet Jackson Call On Me Download

Hey you guys,

I’m writing to let you know that "Weekend" is not my first single nor is it on my album… it was my gift to you.  I can’t wait for you to hear my new single, "Call on Me," which goes to radio June 19th!  Get ready for my "20 Years Old" album and tour!

MYM
J

Janet Jackson treated fans to a new song titled "Weekend" this past Monday on her official website (download it below). Janet‘s upcoming single "Call on Me" samples the classic hit, Sheila E.’s "Glamorous Life". The executive producer of the album Jermaine Dupri said, "We wanted to make this single a hot beat for the summer enduring a lasting impression. We just added some high bass and tough beats which makes this a single that’s going to impact hip hop’s style." Janet‘s album "20 Years Old" (a nod to the 20th anniversary of Control) includes 20 brand new tracks and will drop Fall 2006. Pictures include Janet Jackson, 39, out and about with longtime boyfriend Jermaine Dupri, 33.  Looks like Janet‘s slimmer than ever! More pictures in the gallery!

DOWNLOAD :: Janet Jackson – Weekend [mp3]

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

funkybella @ 05/03/2006 at 5:36 am

WELCOME BACK JANET!! Looking forward to the new album… I hope is ROCKS!!

funkybella @ 05/03/2006 at 5:39 am

WELCOME BACK JANET! Looking foward to her new album… I HOPE IT ROCKS! Bad spelling in previous post…..sorry

That’s Ms. Jackson if you’re nasty.

thatdarrell @ 05/03/2006 at 12:47 pm

janet is everyday fine!!!!

not a fan or hate @ 05/03/2006 at 1:49 pm

look at her eyes she look inbred and restarded!

not a fan or hate @ 05/03/2006 at 1:58 pm

look at her eyes she look inbred and restarded!

She looks amazing! Rock on Janet

I bet she got fat on purpose to later lose it with lots of pills and diets, and exercise and draw the media attention. She looks good.

Wow she looks hotter than ever! Can’t wait for her new album!!!!

I just hope that she won’t lose even more weight – that’s really enough now.

sebastian @ 05/05/2006 at 5:08 pm

Love ya Janet, your an inspiration! I wanna see wut cha got goin on with the monsters of hip hop!!

First off ! whos ever leaving my idol janet dirty, nasty ****** messages…get a life u could never amount nor do what she does…by the way ill see u all in the stores purchasing her album…so at the end of the day shes paid and your lame, with nothing better to do than judge celebrities for which u cant be, do what they do and your lost!To Janet: i love u! with all my heart and i always will..i loved your remake of "weekend" nice gift and u look as beautiful as i first seen u in the early 80′s when i was a baby…lost and entrapped into your untoched style, talent and beauty…u are my one and only true idol, leagend and star(mentor) I love u, i love u, i love u! always your #1 fan.. Jai W :-)

she looks hoottttter that ever wishes i could marry her mmmmmmm :() :() :()

janet's baby @ 05/25/2006 at 10:17 pm

you go girl love ya

she look old and i dnt think she can dance like she used to…….what a reality

Hey you guy’s it’s your girl Ke’Andra and i just listened to Janet’s new single Call On Me featuring Nelly and I love it, I can’t stop listening to it. I never gave up on my girl Janet I knew she was coming back, and now that she is I have no doubt in my mind that she is not gonna shine. She gone shine so bright, brighter than she did when she first stepped on the stage. I LOVE YOU JANET AND I WILL ALWAYS BE BEHIND YOU 100 %.lOVE ALWAYS,Ke’Andra

I’m so happy janet came out with another album. We can never get enough of Janet. Heck! i’m younger and she still moves and looks better than I do. YOU GO GIRL! Music isn’t music unless Janet is in the mix.

OhNoYouDi'nt @ 07/22/2006 at 7:28 pm

fake hair…fake teeth…fake boobs…fake nose….now a bad eyebrow lift. what’s not to love. why can’t women just let themselves age gracefully – why do they have to do the fake plastic surgery crap that makes them look like a caricature of their former selves?

am so happi for her that she’s now ok wit her weight

she put on weight for a film u retards

she put on weight for a film u retards

Janet, it dont matter wot u look like cos u r gorgeous on the inside and out. You are so talented i have always wished to see you live. you are an incredible person and have inspired me to do so many things in life. im so excited about your new album, ill be the first person in australia to be straight in the door to buy it. Please Please come to Australia on your tour im saving up to buy a front row seat ticket :-) I love you with all my heart Janet >SAL(16yrs old)

u are cool janet i love u

i love ur sexy picture

Not very flattering photos you chose.