American Idol 5 Top 4

American Idol 5 Top 4

Paris Bennett, the 17-year-old aspiring singer from Fayetteville, Georgia was sent home last night during American Idol’s results show.  The final four pictured above L-R :: Elliott Yamin, 27, from Richmond, Virginia, Taylor Hicks, 29, from Birmingham, Alabama, Katharine McPhee, 21, from Sherman Oaks, California and Chris Daughtry, 26, from McLeansville, North Carolina. More pictures  in the gallery!   And if you missed it, check out the video of Kellie Pickler on Jimmy Kimmel Live.  Why?  Oh, because she’s bust-a-nut hilarious. NEXT TO GO NEXT WEEK?  Elliot Yamin.  Agreed?

American Idols up against the wall — HOT!! Carmen Electra with
 High School Musical‘s Zac Efron — WOO!! American Idol ::
Season 1 runner-up Justin Guarini with some…  cute guy — OOO!!

UPDATE :: Rob is the name of the guy sitting next to Justin Guarini.
He is friends with the cast of E! News (Ryan Seacrest hosts), which
is why he got hooked up with good seats. View Rob’s MySpace.
A big thanks to Miss Lavelle!!  More pictures in the gallery!

american idol 5 top 4 01

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
canadian idol @ 05/04/2006 at 3:15 pm

FIRST!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAwow justin guarini looks really different! i wonder how his job at Walmart is working out for him? and here’s hoping Taylor gets voted out next week!!

Derek Rubis @ 05/04/2006 at 3:59 pm

Chris Young won Nashville Star and Chris Daughty should win American Idol.

Derek Rubis @ 05/04/2006 at 4:02 pm

Chris Young won Nashville Star and Chris Daughty should win American Idol.

aretha franklyn @ 05/04/2006 at 4:32 pm

4 no talent white people left. i am not watching anymore.

dang, elliot is my favorite, but he’s looking sickly :( they need to fix his hair and shave off that sickly looking goatie…i still love him!

No No NO, Elliott should not go home. There was no comparison on Tuesday’s show, he was by far the best (his second song, anyway.)I want Chris to go home. He forces his voice and it’s just unnatural.

soulsister @ 05/04/2006 at 6:00 pm

OMG! That Taylor Hicks is one mega hunk!!! I love the gray hair, so sexy!! And what an adorable smile!! ~~~Swoons~~~If you all are not entertained by him there is something wrong big time. He is quite the entertainer and what a voice! His song "Something" by the Beatles was pure magic. Whoooo …. go Taylor win it all and show the powers that be a thing or two about what America really likes!!

turtlecock @ 05/04/2006 at 7:11 pm

that’s justin guarini? i thought it was screech!

Hautecouture @ 05/04/2006 at 7:21 pm

that guy with justin is a model named Rob

Hellooooooooooooo Rob!

Elliott looks hot in those piccies. His style has tremendously improved over the course of the show.And that guy with Guarini looks like Dermot Mulroney, no? Only younger and blonde.

Huh. I hadn’t noticed that. This is the like the whitest the show has ever been.

not agreed. elliot has got the smoothest voice around. taylor should go next.

@ # 4 | aretha franklyn That’s such a racist and truly ignorant comment. Are African Americans the only ones with talent?

# 4 | aretha franklyn Don’t be upset about Paris. As all those established singers have said, she is good and has a bright future. I am pretty sure she will get a contract deal soon. I like Taylor. He is entertaining but I hope he will go home next week. Elliot is a better singer than he is. Chris…..well, he is good but not versatile. Katherine is a bit more versatile. I hope the final two will be Katherine and Elliot.

elliott is my favourite contestant, but i think he’ll have to put up a fantastic performance next week if he were to stay on. otherwise, it’ll probably be taylor out next. love for elliott!

Lady_Orchid @ 05/07/2006 at 11:27 pm

don’t know what’s the big fuss about Chris D. Since he tried to take credit for "Walk The Line" version of Live, I’ve lost my respect on him. Besides, all he does is scream. I really want Taylor to win and he will be the one I’m going to keep pressing redial for. Katherine I"m sure will no doubt get a record deal. She has the full package. I’d pick Elliot over Chris D. anytime. I just think that his a fake since the whole Live thing. Taylor all da Way!!!

CHRIS D. ALL THE WAY. THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!!

zac efron is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooot he is mine ,i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove him

i love elliout

Anyone know who this rob guy is?

ZACCCC

I love youu!! You’re the best, I’m your biggest fan! You’re so cute! I love you soo much! Love, Floortje from Holland <3

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove#
you vanssa and zac your both mine just mine kiss kiss mhah

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All