Casino Royale Trailer

Casino Royale Trailer

Casino Royale is the 21st installment in the James Bond series of films, starring Daniel Craig, 38, Judi Dench, 74, Eva Green, 25, and Caterina Murino, 32.  Check out the Casino Royale trailer (English) below.  Lookin’ good to me!  In the gallery is the HQ Casino Royale movie poster and HQ stills that you may have not seen.  Enjoy!

casino royale trailer01
casino royale trailer02
casino royale trailer03
casino royale trailer04
casino royale trailer05
casino royale trailer06
casino royale trailer07
casino royale trailer08
casino royale trailer09
casino royale trailer10
casino royale trailer11

Wow… Im a bit fan of Craig, and I cant wait for the movie to come out, its gonna be some "fresh" air in the Bond serie, and go back to the origins of the character, sounds fantastic :D

Typing dumbness: BIG fan of Craig :D

WOW im pumped for this installment, I really think eveeryone who pitched a fit about Craig being cast is going to be pleasantly surprised..and hes HOT

angelina mmm @ 05/04/2006 at 11:15 am

what’s with the pout?"Hi, I’m Bond, Blond Bond"hehehehe

the tempest @ 05/04/2006 at 11:26 am

Daniel Craig is hot! Trailer looks like most Bond movies. I won’t be running to the cinema for this one, but I’ll probably watch it on TV.

Poison_Cherry @ 05/04/2006 at 11:43 am

The "James Bond" franchise is like a terminal vegetable cancer patient, in a coma, and his family refuses to let go. Gosh, maybe it’s time to let go. It’s 2006, I really think it’s time for some people to use their imagination and create something different. OK, he is handsome, he’s charming, he loves girls, girls love him, he’s charismatic, he’s the best secret agent, he has class, the stunts are WOW, he’s gadgets are the best. It’s always the freaking same thing. It’s been on for almost 45 years. MOVE ON!!!!!

I probably won’t rush to see it. Daniel C looks good as Bond.

Can’t wait to see this. I love Daniel- he’s going to be awesome!!!!!

Well. I love the James Bond films and everything, but i’m not looking forward to the NEW James Bond, i’ll probably be seeing it as it’s out of my birthday.

the trailer looks actually suprisingly crap and what are those trunks he’s wearing ew liek 007 would really wear them come on

That guy is fugly! What have they done to Mr. Bond?! He was always, tall, dark and handsome! They should’ve brought back Sean Connery who has more sexiness, charisma and skill in his pinkie toe than this guy has in his whole body! This movie is going to tank!

I don't like him @ 05/04/2006 at 3:45 pm

I don’t like him. I’am not goint to see this movie in sinema.

I can not wait to see this movie…I like Daniel Graig…I think he can be a good Bond…thanks JJ>

Alexandria @ 05/04/2006 at 11:02 pm

He’s very blonde/paler Clive Owen, isn’t he?Looks great though.

i love james bond. huge fan. BUT daniel craig is going to be crap. he is ugly. nothing like james bond at all. that is the worst bond trailer i hav seen. SAY NO TO DANIEL CRAIG.

Not a fan of DC. Don’t have the right temperature….not hot enough. For the first time, I am not excited to see James Bond movie at all. Wonder how many Bond movie he will be able to make after this one.

no fan of B(L)ond @ 05/05/2006 at 5:38 am

The pout only looks good on the likes of Jolie. Someone should have told him. He looks like he’s trying too hard. And he has a sissy qaulity about him that is so un-Bond like. Shame, Pierce had at least one more movie in him.

I wasn’t looking forward to this movie, but its kinda growing on me.