Tom Cruise Dancing

Tom Cruise Dancing

A BLING THING :: In New York City, Tom Cruise and Kanye West throw up a diamond – the hand sign for West’s label, Roc-A-Fella Records – before an appearance on BET and a screening of Mission: Impossible 3 on Wednesday. The rapper says of his song "Impossible," written for the movie: "You just can’t tell Tom Cruise no."

Roc-A-Fella love again!!!!  And definitely check out the video below of TOM CRUISE DANCING on BET’s 106 and Park. It doesn’t get anymore ghetto than Tom Cruise getting jiggy wit it.  Na na na na na na na nana na na na na nana!

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Xenu's daughter @ 05/04/2006 at 8:59 pm

ok, whatever

Xenu's daughter @ 05/04/2006 at 9:01 pm

Well, that kills the gay theory…that boy can’t dance

Two LOSERS!!!!!!

Oh My Gawd *faints*

the tempest @ 05/04/2006 at 9:46 pm

OMG, that is hilarious. Tom freaking rules.

feelin da beat, my feet gotta freak.. burp

OMG… thats the funniest crap ever… what a dork!

Oh. My. Gawd. That was just awful. I wanted to cover my eyes–it was too painful to watch. Like a horrible trainwreck, you can look away, but you should…..oh you should

virginmary @ 05/05/2006 at 12:25 am

LOLOLOL I love it when old white men try to boggie down. TC is a Soultrain reject.

crybabyAniston @ 05/05/2006 at 1:20 am

All I can say is he dance better than my husband and he is at least trying…He get big props.

Black Sistah @ 05/05/2006 at 2:10 am

I love to screw a white boy, I love to look at a white boy, I love to date a white boy, but I do not love to look at a white boy dance! Hell NO.

Black Sistah @ 05/05/2006 at 2:12 am

#10 Your post name is too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa. Double overinflated ego overload. I think that picture just busted something in my computer.

OMG! that’s cool

suck it up bitch @ 05/05/2006 at 4:42 am

Dare I even say this – I am starting to like the guy. Oddly enough, this all started after the placentia eating incident! What a weirdo! I hated him all the way up until then, now he’s just like some oddity — always worth a good laugh. He still seems like kind of an a-hole but he’s also loosened up a bit since the "baby" was born.

spongebob @ 05/05/2006 at 8:07 am

Tom should stick to what he does best, pretending to be a heterosexual.

So Kanye is in the Brokeback club too? Why do I here the Village People playing when I watch this? What a freak! Poor, dumb, brainwashed Katie!

His laugh is creepier.

What, no it was quite cool. Hope Tom gets out of the ghetto, thats the first step… get out Tom, out of the closet and out on the grass!

Hell to the Nall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay he should never ever ever ever ever do that again as long as he is able to breath on this earth.

chachados @ 05/05/2006 at 8:13 pm

oh my god, it’s just so embarrassing. it’s like a car crash, you keep driving by going, i really can’t believe that happened. a really bad, grotesque, dead bodies covered with sheets kinda car crash. please lock him up and never let him back on 106th and park ever again.

watching the dance on the computer was bad enough, i just feel bad for all those people around him – they are obviously so embarassed and don’t seem to know what to do it is sooo bad.

GOONEY GOO-GOO @ 08/23/2008 at 9:34 pm

Why in the hell did that white man get up there and do that dance. He just f”d up the dance and my song and made himself look like a total a *hole. He is already arrogant and the way he was dancing just made it seem like he just can do anything he wants. Just like black people should”nt do the finger poppin white folk dance. White people should”nt try to dance like black folks ever………seriously dude

We know it isnt just the diamond cutter mister roc-a-wear Jay-Z.
Thats the all seeing eye sign. Showing the influence and power of the ocults.
just like you said in you’re lycrics of the ‘d’evils’
Dear God, I wonder can you save me?” [Snoop Dogg]
“Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body…” [Prodigy]
“Dear God, I wonder can you save me?”
“Secret society, tryin’ to keep they eye on me…”

yeah we know…..