Madonna W Magazine

Madonna W Magazine

Who’s that girl? Madonna‘s multiple personalities collide in the upcoming issue of W magazine, on stands in New York Friday (nationwide on May 19). The singer’s proper English horsewoman meets the sexy Material Girl and Boy Toy in a 58-page photo spread. The singer, 47, joined six stallions on a Hollywood soundstage for a shoot with photographer Steven Klein, their second collaboration for W. Just eight months ago, Madonna was injured when she was thrown from a horse.

As any equestrian worth her jodhpurs can tell you, the relationship between a woman and her horse transcends the boundaries of sport. There’s often lovesick devotion involved (witness the bedroom walls of many twelve-year-old girls, where photos of Arabians crowd out the boy-band posters) and at times even a touch of the erotic (Lady Godiva, anyone?). When the woman in question is Madonna, one can expect the dynamic to get even more complicated. Unafraid, leather-clad and in the best shape of her life, the material girl, whose Confessions tour kicks off in Los Angeles on May 21, was ready to take the reins.

UPDATE :: Added almost 30 new images from Madonna‘s W Magazine spread in the gallery!  Hit refresh.

Among the images: a topless Madonna in fishnet stockings,
long leather gloves and riding crop; the singer dressed in black,
cavorting with a horse on the sand; Madonna pulling a horse’s tail.
madonna w magazine01
madonna w magazine26
madonna w magazine27
madonna w magazine28
madonna w magazine29

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

LOL!!!!Madonna continues to remain Madonna. Seems like W is the magazine to get these days.

Her back is ******* gross. She’s a he

There is nothing attractive abou that back, only a bisexual husband would get turn on by it.

i think she’s attactive, in an androgynous sort of way

Lohan Roberto @ 05/03/2006 at 5:29 pm

I don’t like her no more.

chachados @ 05/04/2006 at 9:13 am

please feed her. like really, lay her down and force feed her. she is like scary old. very hard and i can imagine guy trying to hit that and just losing and eye or something with her pointy man bones. yech. i liked when she was a little juicier.

I get x’s for pictures

Fixed, meme! Thanks for the heads up.

if i were her, i wouldn’t let them publish the pic of my back.

HELLO STUPID PPL. Let’s see your back at 48 for W magazine. SHUT tha F%^K UP. DEAL Cheers!

suck it up bitch @ 05/05/2006 at 2:25 pm

Hey – can you change the title to "Madonna WHORES around"? It would be more accurate.

I think she looks fabulous. She got a lot of years on me, and I wish my back was so well defined.

She is gross. Her back looks like the raodmap of Paris.

coffeegod @ 05/05/2006 at 3:10 pm

Ewww and ewww. Does she not realize her 15 minutes were up loooong ago? Sweetie, as one in her mid 40s as well, even skinny it ain’t pretty. Get your clothes back on girl and keep them that way.

suk this up bitch @ 05/05/2006 at 3:25 pm

look in the mirror sweetie. Ewwww is right.

Well…..the horses are gorgeous. Her back is revolting. She looks like an anorexic body builder.

Yegods, what the hell is going on with her back? That’s not normal. And it’s not because of her age, because my mother is 62 and her back still looks normal. I mean, she hasn’t worn a bikini in a while, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t look like THAT.

"Does she not realize her 15 minutes were up loooong ago? "Madonna and the term "15 minutes" should NEVER be used together. Hell, she’s a legend, icon and THE Queen of Pop. She has a proven track record so she can’t just simply be dismissed as a "15=minute" celebrity. Ridiculous!

Hmm out of like 40 pictures 2 of which show he back and that is all we can talk about. Very sad. I think the pictures are artistic and amazingly well done. I think she is great and to those who think she is not relevant . . . take a look at the comments. Looks like she still create dialog after all these years. Pretty relevant to me.

Ale Ferro @ 05/05/2006 at 4:19 pm

she looks amazin! the pics are incredible!

Does anyone else think of THE RING when you see these photos

Info for all @ 05/05/2006 at 5:45 pm

Interestingly – Madonna in an interview some 10 years ago said her back was her favorite part of her body because it was so well-defined. She chose these shots because she loves the definition.Not that I agree – its just what i remember her saying.

Forget her back–what’s up with white women/girls and the sexualization/fetishization of horses? Where’s that come from? Artist Deborah Bright did a series, "Being and Riding," about it. http://www.deborahbright.com/Seriously, I’m really curious.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All