Jennifer Aniston in Harper's Bazaar

Jennifer Aniston in Harper's Bazaar

Actress Jennifer Aniston, 37, is the cover girl for the May 2006 issue of Harper’s Bazaar.  Aniston does not talk about her relationship with Brad Pitt in the magazine, but she does reveal her devotion to tanning and shares stories about her true ‘Friends.’

Jennifer Aniston shares about who her real ‘Friends‘ are in the
latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar hitting newsstands May 23.
jennifer aniston harpers bazaar01
jennifer aniston harpers bazaar02
jennifer aniston harpers bazaar03

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 113 14 15 16 17 18 [19] Show All

# 450 | Angie Fan I’m so tired of the Maniston may have had miscarriages angle. The ***** doesn’t want kids. Plain and simple. Its her choice but what gets me upset is that she strung along her then husband for almost 5 years of marriage. We’ll grow up the day that Maniston stops playing the poor me role.

#446 cjniqoMan! I’m so sorry…that you don’t smoke, drink or gamble. Whatever are you going to do on this fine day? I’m happy that you have a nice mommy and you are a nicer daughter. One day, I hope you have the nicest daughter, that’s if you want one and you are the right age. Happy mothers day to your mother and to you the child of your mother. Thanks for thanking #448 Ivy for her words. (Ivy, I pray the lord grants you your heart desires). We will continue to post on this subject. Thanks for thanking JJ for this blog and all.P/SJess would you please MYOFB? Is that too much to ask, this is an A B conversation so please C yourself out of it.HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY ALL!!

riiiight.... @ 05/14/2006 at 2:46 pm

# 450 | Angie Fan ————————-Miscarriages…..the woman would have milked them for all they’re worth…she would be the poster victim for women out there (husband left her because she couldn’t conceive) …even more so…she just didn’t want any children and there’s nothing wrong with that…but why string brad along all those year when she knew she didn’t want any…that’s why she’s a fake!I’m a brad fan…and i’m happy he left the hag…I’m just happy he found a family with angelina..anybody would have been fine by me.

even if i don`t like her, i have no right to blame her. I offer my sincere apology.

# 448 | Jess | & # 450 | Angie Fan | There is nothing wrong with not wanting kids, but to string along ur spouse for 7 years is wrong, especially since everyone knew he wanted kids all along. And those who say to AJ fans that she would not want us to be giving catty remarks, what about all those decent JA fans who wish death on AJ and the kids and slam others in her name. AJ has never said a bad word against anyone to my knowledge either. "Why can’t you ignore Jen Fans who slam Angie or Brad? "Why can’t you ignore AJ and BP fans who slam JA and VV?

Mothers' Big Fan @ 05/14/2006 at 6:54 pm

While 37 yrs old Aniston yogas herself out to feel sexy, 27 Yrs Old Kate Hudson had this to sayWhen Hudson gave birth to son Ryder, now 2, the new mom had some understandable anxiety. "All of a sudden you have these feelings like, ‘I gotta do everything perfect, I’m a mother now,’ " the 27-year-old says. She eventually relaxed into her new role. "It’s phenomenal. He’s made me feel more youthful than I’ve ever felt. I feel more vivacious, more sexual, more alive because of him."While 37 yrs old Ms. Aniston tries to find her niche in Hollywood, 32 yrs old Heidi Klum had this to sayHow has life changed for Klum since becoming a mother twice over? "Two kids’ car seats, more diapers and, as any new parents will tell you, less sleep," the supermodel, 32, says of life with Henry, 5 months, and Leni, 2. One thing that hasn’t changed is her workload. Eight weeks after the birth of her son, the Project Runway host was on the catwalk in lingerie. "If you like what you do, you can juggle everything," she says.While 37 yrs old Ms. Aniston dedicates herself to Tanning, 25 Yrs Old Michelle Williams had this to saySince her Oscar nod for her role in Brokeback Mountain, scripts have been piling up for Williams, 25. But with the birth of 6-month-old Matilda Rose (with fiancé Heath Ledger), her priorities have shifted. "Every day I’m more and more besotted with her and it’s harder and harder to detach myself from her," says the actress. "So I don’t know. Maybe I’ll just wave at all these opportunities as they go by."While 37 Yrs Old Ms. Aniston rides a bike with her legs apart, 33 Yrs old Gwyneth had this to say"I’ve done everything career-wise that I wanted to do," Paltrow says of letting acting take a backseat to motherhood. The Oscar winner, 33, says she’s content to spend time with 2-year-old daughter Apple and 1-month-old son Moses while musician husband Chris Martin brings home the bacon. "He’s the daddy," she told British Vogue. "He works. I’m the mummy. I’m at home trying to look after everybody."While 37 yrs old Aniston takes pictures in childlike poses, fellow sitcom star 37 Debra Messing had this to sayMessing’s long-running sitcom Will & Grace comes to an end next week, but the Emmy winner, 37, doesn’t have to look farther than her own backyard for comic relief. "Roman makes me laugh harder than anyone in the world," she says of her 2-year-old. And the other man in the house is pretty special too. "My husband and son are everything," Messing told InStyle of Roman’s dad, Daniel Zelman.While 37 yrs old Ms. Aniston is gambling away the bank, Movie star 37 yrs old Julia Roberts had this to saySince giving birth to twins Finn and Hazel (not pictured) 17 months ago, Roberts has gone through a metamorphosis – from A-list movie star to practical mom. "To pull your focus away from your family life, it has to be great," the 37-year-old told Playbill of choosing a short Broadway run (Three Days of Rain) over a Hollywood film. Even while working, the twins are her priority. "If she has a two-hour break, she runs home," producer pal Marc Platt says. "She’s utterly devoted to them."HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERY MOTHER AND WOULD BE MOTHERS (REAL ONES) OUT THERE.

Love them! @ 05/14/2006 at 8:24 pm

Jen looks great! And I love Vince too! I’ll probably go see the movie, sincie I’m their fan.

Keep on Rockin' @ 05/15/2006 at 11:55 am

# 456 | Mothers’ Big Fan – are you suggesting that no woman can be complete without motherhood because I can cite plenty of examples to show how wrong you are. ALSO there are plenty of pictures of all the women you use as examplies in similar magazine layouts in similar or more provocative poses so you’re entire argument is weak and lame.

no strings @ 05/15/2006 at 11:58 am

# 455 | me – do you know what at idiot you seem to be with your inside info…NOT. Who told you that Jen strung Brad along for 7 years. Jen or Brad? PUH-leese.

She bores me. Always has though. I never found her to be a talented or even comedic actress (She wasn’t my favorite on Friends and most of her movies seem like she is just replaying the same character). I was never infatuated with her hair, loved Courtney Cox’s though. She has been with Vince for over a year now, right so really speaking on her exhusband of less than 10 years should not be a constant thing. Wish her no ill just not interested in her at all. Marriages break up all the time. I think if they would have had kids or something I would have felt a bit sad about that but again they weren’t even together for 10 years. Oh off the topic but the guy who left his wife for Tori Spelling is a dog and he had kids and they had been married longer.

Actually no, but I agree the Harper’s cover is just as beautiful as the Vogue. Thanks for pointing that out. She’s lovely, decent, graceful, and gorgeous isn’t she? She has my respect for how she handled Brad’s leaving her for another woman with so much grace and dignity. She’s a woman to be respected. # 428 | Gracie —-Couldn’t agree more!

SHUT THEM LEGS…ACT LIKE A LADY,,,,,,,,PEEEEUUUUUUUU……LOL

JUST SAYING.. @ 11/03/2007 at 10:16 pm

I am a woman and many women completely DESPISE the way Aniston took advantage of people’s pity, all the while she is the one who neglected her own marriage for her imaginary ‘movie career’ and lost Brad, never taking responsibility of her own. NOBODY who is a secure and a confident woman, wants to be like this terribly insecure, empty and frivolous woman.

[...] Oh No They Didn’t dug up what appear to be unretouched pictures of Jennifer Aniston from her May 2006 Harper’s Bazaar cover shoot. Some of them highlight striking differences from how Aniston looks in her not entirely dissimilar [...]

Pages: « 113 14 15 16 17 18 [19] Show All