Jennifer Aniston in Harper's Bazaar

Jennifer Aniston in Harper's Bazaar

Actress Jennifer Aniston, 37, is the cover girl for the May 2006 issue of Harper’s Bazaar.  Aniston does not talk about her relationship with Brad Pitt in the magazine, but she does reveal her devotion to tanning and shares stories about her true ‘Friends.’

Jennifer Aniston shares about who her real ‘Friends‘ are in the
latest issue of Harper’s Bazaar hitting newsstands May 23.
jennifer aniston harpers bazaar01
jennifer aniston harpers bazaar02
jennifer aniston harpers bazaar03

Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 919 » Show All
To Anon # 124 @ 05/11/2006 at 11:26 pm

No, they are "hiding" in Namibia because of Psychotic JA fans whoWish AIDS on them and their childrenWish their plane would crashWish their baby will be stillbornWish the Lions eat themCall their children Fugly and other names I can’t even bring myself to write.Wish their baby will be born with brain damage and/or handicappedI could go on but I’m sure being that you are one of them, you’re probably going "So what? That’s not bad compared to what they say about Jen. How can they say she Tans too much, that’s like the worst thing, like ever, I mean like, she soo does not like tan alot , like _____________ (Insert more superficial Bullshit here).Shallow Idiots.

Angie on coke is like old news, the tabloids just aren’t printing it out of politeness. Everyone knows Angie does a bit of coke every now and then to stay thin and supress her appertite, unlike Aniston, Angie is not naturally thin.

#126 Look moron, I’ve heard you and the Brangelina fans wish those very same things or WORSE on anyone who disagrees with you all, or says a word against your precious Brangelina. You Brangelina fans are the most despicable hypocrites ever! Youre nasty, cliqueish, rude, childish, redneck republicans!

here we go again @ 05/11/2006 at 11:40 pm

**to JA from JA**I’m in the limelightNo time for sun rayWe are the happeningThis day is our dayI’m in the limelight ah ahBig on my block now ah ahI’m in the limelight ah ahI’m in the limelightI’m in lovewith myselfPlease don’t break the spellOr give to someone elseI am a successAt least for a short whileI make decisionsInfluence people

Aniston looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. With all the money she has you’d think she’d get MORE work done on that fugly mug of hers.

I’m a BAMZ fan and I take offense at the suggestion that I’m a Republican! Never!

chin the troll @ 05/11/2006 at 11:43 pm

# 128 | Amiredneck republicans don’t care much for openly bi-sexual, liberal-minded actresses, their pretty boy lovers or their third world orphans. your nasty chin is more their speed. redneck america’s sweetheart.

Ami- Vince Vaughn is a redneck Republican. LOL

pity the Angie fans @ 05/11/2006 at 11:47 pm

All the Brangelina fans must be pasty white ugly fat girls with insecurity problems who cut themselves to see if they can feel something and can’t get a date to save their life that’s why they spend 24 hours a day on just jareds. Oh and by the way, Jen is a Democrat. seeing how your such fans of Brad you’d think you’d know she and Brad devoted many, many hours working on Kerry’s champaign but of course you’re all too busy cutting your selfs to care about politics or the state of the world or anyone but your poor pitiful selves.

And you JA fans are stupid, Ignorant, Shallow, Racist, Dimwitted, superficial Asses. And yes, I am aware that I used three words that decribe your lack of intelligence and it’s because that point needs to be stressed.You sound out of it, maybe you should go get your daily dose of Tan and while you’re at it buy yourself a brain.

Gosh Roja # 13, it’s been hours now and I’m still giggling from your post.So, in post #28 I asked Jen fan to tell me WHY they love her, without mentioning Angie, and, after reading ALL the posts (I don’t think I missed one), I only got A SINGLE answer.So, in post 39, so brave!!!! wrote “we love this actress because she’s sweet gorgeous funny honest serious and brave !! after all she has gone throught in her life hurt cheated by her husband ! with no reason she STILL HERE !! and we admire her courage! no other women can be so strong after all she had!she got all my respect!!and more you hate her more we love her !!!”So, #39, even though I disagree with almost everything you said, thanks for you post. I don’t want you to change your mind about the whole situation but, at least, you said that she’s honest and I would like you to believe her when she said that Brad DIDN’T cheat on her with Angie. I just can’t believe, after 132 posts, you are the only coherent Jen fan here.

to 135 the Moron @ 05/11/2006 at 11:52 pm

Wrong again Vince is a Dem . Shows how much you know which is very, very, little. That point needs to be stressed. Now, I must go and actually DO something with my time. You stay here though and talk to yourself and waste your time, you’re good at it!

chin the troll @ 05/11/2006 at 11:54 pm

# 134 | pity the Angie fans please she only donated time for the campaign to make it look like she gave a damn about her country. pretty boy probably dragged her along to do it. she doesn’t care about anything but her failing career, her hair extensions and the shade of her leathery skin.and it sounds to me like you’re describing yourself "pasty white ugly fat girls with insecurity problems who cut themselves to see if they can feel something." go grab a doughnut. or have you eaten the whole box?

You really are a moron aren’t you? They only thing you disagree with isn’t even from my post, well at least you admit the rest of it is true.Hey, I hear they’re having a sale on cow brains, why don’t you go yourself one.

#137 You’re a Moron and an IdiotVince Frankenstein Vaughn is a Republican.However, that attitude didn’t quite cut it when he and Wilson tried to get into a private soiree at the Four Seasons, where they stayed while filming in Washington, D.C. "It was for Young Republicans from Texas or something," Wilson says. "Vince actually is a Republican and they didn’t believe him. They saw me and said, ‘Come on in.’ But to Vince, they said, ‘We know YOU’RE not a Republican.’ "http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2004-06-15-frat-pack_x.htm

You Chin fans must have double digit IQs just like your idol, JA can’t comprehen anything apart from, Tanning, hair dos, shopping and making ****** movies.

Chin fans if you want to stump Brangelina fans then you’re gonna have to come with your A game. It amazes me how little y’all know about your idol Jennifer and her beard Vince V. I say Vince is a Republican. #137 the Village Idiot calls me a liar. I provide proof that Vince is a Republican and the village idiot runs away. You’re not true fans. You know nothing about what you speak.

jen, beautiful as ever!! Go girl!!

ANISTON THE HAG! @ 05/12/2006 at 12:15 am

Funny…Aniston’s freaky fans accusing Brangelina fans with profanity. as a matter of fact they are the one’s that start it. Just Jared just remove most of them because of the VULGAR LANGUAGES THEY USED. TYPICAL OF LUNATIC ANISTON FANS. THEY ARE CRUDE & RUDE. JUST GO TO OTHER WEBSITE FORUM (FEMALEFIRST,ETC) & THEY ARE SO RACIST & FILTHY YOU CAN’T IMAGINE HOW "CLASSLESS" ANISTON’S FANS ARE. AND THEY INSIST THEIR IDOL IS FULL OF CRASS. GIVE ME A "F" BREEAAKK. YOU COOKED YOUR OWN CRAP…THEN EAT IT! ENJOY!

Love you JEN… you’re really a good person.. Go Bless You Always!!

Yup….Jen is one UGLY HAG! The first time I saw her on Friends I dont’ like her right then & there. There is something about this woman that is so superficial. She always has to depend on her friends to move on.

Never like her. She’s plain Jen. On her acting craft it so mediocre. In fact I just know realize she was at Bruce Almighty & Office Space. Not very memorable. She only built the fan base beacuse of Friends but even the other Friends cast members are not doing good in their star status. So no wonder she only got more attention because of Brad. Admit it or not, a lot of people will agree unless you are a friggin Aniston die-hard devoted fans! LOL

Yeah I said IT! @ 05/12/2006 at 12:44 am

Jen and her friends were proven liars because almost everything they said about Brad turned out to be false…Brad did want kids immediately and Jen probably caused her OWN marriage to fail being a self-absorbed Witch. Just because Brad fell in love with Angelina and dumped Chinnifer doesn’t Angelina flirted and was trailer hopping. I think Angelina was doing her job of playing MRS.Smith when Brad quietly fall in love. Easy to blame Angelina that Chin and Brad marriage ended. Chinnifer should stop blaming EVEYONE for her failing marriage and her failed movies. What happened to Brad and Angelina is they are HAPPY and expecting another baby in their family. LOOK what happened to Chinnifer, a flopping movie career, getting dumped…and a slingblade looking rebound boyfriend. Maybe if Chinnifer stop complaining. Also one cover of Chinnifer is 10 covers, she looks the same…very BLAH!

JenFan always @ 05/12/2006 at 12:50 am

WOW Jen looks terrific on this Harper’s Bazaar cover! Good on you Jen, keep sticking to the redneck, republican, Brangelina fanatics!

JenFan always @ 05/12/2006 at 12:52 am

WOW Jen looks terrific on this Harper’s Bazaar cover! Good on you Jen, keep sticking it to the redneck, republican, Brangelina fanatics! They can’t stand it when you hold your head up and look beautiful. Jealous cows!

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 919 » Show All