Wentworth Miller Candids
Pictured is Wentworth Miller out and about in LA this past Monday. Wentworth Miller in a bucket hat, anyone? Do people wear bucket hats in LA? General Prison Break season finale spoilers after the jump and promotional stills in the gallery including Bellick (Wade Williams) on the trail of the missing convicts and finding evidence of the escapees on a wall. Prison Break season finale episode "Flight" airs Monday, May 15 @ 8PM ET/PT on FOX. How many buckets of Went should I order?
UPDATE :: Added a clip from the Prison Break season finale below. Watch as the guards release the dogs on the escapees!
The inmates reach a cliff in PB season finale episode "Flight".
(Rockmond Dunbar, Amaury Nolasco, Robert Knepper,
Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell and Peter Stormare.)
Prison Break Season
- Scenes were filmed at a mansion with a horse trailer behind it. It was filmed in Shorewood, IL (west of Joliet). In one scene, someone hides in the trailer behind a horse. There is also a scene where Veronica walks into a room with a fire in it. (It seems now that these are scenes where Veronica is in Montana at the Steadman’s ranch.)
- Scenes for this ep were filmed at the Fairmont Hotel in Chicago. (Chicago Tribune)
- Scenes were also filmed at Galt Airport. It’s a “crisis situation” in the scene, according to the director of the scene. Fake police lights and a Citation I jet are involved. There were shots of inmates crouching down in a wooded area. And it seems they also go into a barn because the crew added stairs to the existing barn before shooting began. (Chicago Sun Times)
- The escape team standing on a cliff with no where to go. Michael and Linc looking up at a chopper in the sky. Definitely 5 escapees in the scene and possibly 2 more. (Promo)
- The scene involves a chase and a plane taking off late at night. (Chicago Tribune)
- C-Note and Michael have a “beautiful scene” together where we learn more about C-Note. (Interview with Rockmond)
- “The last twist with **** it will blow your f-cking mind.” (Kristin at E!) – [Could be Hale, based on the unconfirmed FOX board spoilers, or Sara.]
- With the escape plan in progress, Michael, Lincoln and their fellow inmates must run for their lives to avoid capture, as they attempt to gain their freedom with Bellick hot on their trail. Meanwhile, Veronica races to Montana to find a very much alive Terrance Steadman, and the Vice President finds herself no longer part of The Company’s plans. (Spoilerfix)
- Westmoreland, Nick and the President die. Abruzzi cuts off T-Bag’s hands with an ax. Then he is left on his own. Tweener and Haywire are ditched as soon as they get outside the walls. Haywire is left to get picked up by the police and Tweener is told he’s on his own. Sara is found unconscious on the couch of her apartment from an apparent overdose. The final 5 who are together are Michael, Linc, Sucre, Abruzzi and C-Note. (star-blogs.com – unconfirmed)
- The escape gets under way on Prison Break. Will they all make it out alive? Don’t count on it — looks like five won’t make it out of Fox River alive. Veronica will discover that Terrance Steadman is alive and well and living in Montana. The Company will dissolve their relationship with the Vice President. (FOX)
- Detailed spoilers here. Originally from the FOX boards. (unconfirmed)
- THE ESCAPEES TAKE FLIGHT; WARDEN POPE SENDS OUT THE DOGS; THE V.P. WORRIES SHE’LL LOSE HER COMMAND AND HER LIFE; AND VERONICA COMES FACE TO FACE WITH A GHOST ON THE SEASON FINALE OF "PRISON BREAK" With the escape in motion, Michael, Lincoln and the inmates take flight outside the prison walls, risking life and limb to evade capture. Warden Pope and Captain Bellick embark on a relentless pursuit to capture the escapees; the Vice President fears she will lose her command as well as her life; and Veronica tracks down the most significant piece of evidence to prove Lincoln’s innocence. (Futon Critic)
- In the first season finale, all the escapees but two make it over the wall, but that doesn’t mean they’re home free. Meanwhile, Pope finds out that Sara "had a thing" for Michael; Brinker tells the vice president that the Company is cutting her off; and Veronica finds Terrence Steadman’s Montana hideout. (TV Guide)