Joaquin Phoenix's Girlfriend

Joaquin Phoenix's Girlfriend

New York, NY :: Actor Joaquin Phoenix, 31, was out and about this past Friday in Greenwich Village with a new female friend.  The blonde beauty is rumored to be his girlfriend, a model who posed nude with him in a photoshoot.  (What, you don’t remember the naked Joaquin Phoenix pictures?  How could you forget!)  The two were spotted dining together at OTTO Enoteca Pizzeria Restaurant located at 1 Fifth Ave. at 8th St. Thanks, Dominique! More pictures in the gallery!

UPDATE :: Apologies, images removed!

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Thank you for the pictures. It is not often to see his information on your site. I always believe that he will win OSCAR in the near future. His talent in acting is outstanding. He has qualities that other actors don’t usually have.

Bibibilouba @ 05/15/2006 at 1:31 pm

Joaquin’s girlfriend: Put on a bra under that thin knit sweater ! Those boobs look small and weirdly perky like mines were when I was 14 !

Onetruething @ 05/15/2006 at 2:19 pm

Colour me jealous.I *heart* him.

I see why she had her back to the camera in the nude pic. She has boobs like fried eggs.

I’m jealous as hell too. Did they really hook up on that nude photo spread? Odd to think of being naked crotch-to-crotch before you are even dating. The only way they could further their relationship would have been by actual penetration.

Her breasts look incredibly wrong. I agree 100% with Bibibilouba.

i’m thinking they made her have her back to the camera because her face just aint so cute. he’s too hot for her. along w/weird breasts i think her outfit is wrong…guess thats the chick in me.

Loucifer67 @ 05/15/2006 at 5:09 pm

Unless they stood him on a box for the naked shoot, she appears to be his height. Look at the nude shot, she’s way shorter than him

I am not impressed with her or with him either. He looked so neat in some shots and yet when I see him looking like he hasn’t showered in days it bothers me. Also, being mothers day weekend why didn’t go to see his mother inLA. After all, if he is so devoted to his mother and his family where was he on Mother’s day. Maybe he couldn’t afford the ticket. After all that, I still love him.

MagicAries @ 05/15/2006 at 6:43 pm

It’s definitely not the girl from the nude photo shoot. This one is taller and has fluffier, whiter hair. This must be his NY girlfriend. The other one is probably his LA girl, because he ws seen with a tiny blonde in LA all last year. What is wrong with this guy though? Can’t he get an interesting girlfriend? Why is he alway swith these generic blonde nothings? Thi s one is not even pretty, just looks like a stuck up rich chick.

Original jpf @ 05/15/2006 at 9:20 pm

JP isn’t as buff as I always thought he was. Wow, I just always thought it was the photo’s but I’ve been in denial. Anyway, I think he’s still a hunk, and I love his eyes, and his acting so much.jpf

I hope this chick is older than she looks. He looks like her pimp. He could be in character and she could be playing a Russian teen hooker in his new movie.

they don’t seem to be an item, atleast not yet. doesn’t seem to be anythere.

oh, please, if their a couple, it looks like it will be over before it even got started. doesn’t look like there is anything between them at all.

That isn’t the same girl. That rumor was started based on the comments of the lame and scary IMDB Joaquin fans.Also, it might be nice to actually credit joaquinphoenixfan.com when you take her pictures so that she will continue to do so.

#16 mCould you pls tell me what IMDB stands for? Thanks

i’m not #16, but anyway, IMDB stands for Internet Movie Database. there is a site: http://imdb.com . just type joaquin phoenix in the search box and you’ll see his profile. you can alos use it to find out about any movie or tv show on earth.

Hey -original jpf- that comment with a russian hooker…..BTW, I come from central Europe and have many russian friends…..just to let you know, she can be an american hooker as well, not all the russians are prostitues and americans are not innocent….please beware your cultural racism or I’ll start with my aruments agains USA.

Oh, I very apologize to original jpf, I didn’t see it’s the one above…..my first time here…..so of course I meant -simplyred-.

onetruething @ 05/16/2006 at 3:24 pm

ya know….they could be just friends, or perhaps they’re just pissed at tha paprazzi stalking them everywhere they go.Regardless…if he is now into blondes, I’ll go a blonde wig…chubby or slim, that man is smokin hot…not in the gorgeous model way, but in a rugged manly way…ya know?Good luck to them if they are indeed dating…she’s one lucky lady, IMO.

Did anyone notice – he’s not smoking in any of these photos? wonder why

why were the pics taken down? are they being sold? im confused, thoughts..also of course hes not gonna mug out with his girl in front of the paparazzi

#18 RachelThank you very much. Especially that you are not #16 makes me want to thank you more. Thank you for taking time to answer my question.

What happened to the pics?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All