Joaquin Phoenix's Girlfriend

Joaquin Phoenix's Girlfriend

New York, NY :: Actor Joaquin Phoenix, 31, was out and about this past Friday in Greenwich Village with a new female friend.  The blonde beauty is rumored to be his girlfriend, a model who posed nude with him in a photoshoot.  (What, you don’t remember the naked Joaquin Phoenix pictures?  How could you forget!)  The two were spotted dining together at OTTO Enoteca Pizzeria Restaurant located at 1 Fifth Ave. at 8th St. Thanks, Dominique! More pictures in the gallery!

UPDATE :: Apologies, images removed!

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Thank you for the pictures. It is not often to see his information on your site. I always believe that he will win OSCAR in the near future. His talent in acting is outstanding. He has qualities that other actors don’t usually have.

Bibibilouba @ 05/15/2006 at 1:31 pm

Joaquin’s girlfriend: Put on a bra under that thin knit sweater ! Those boobs look small and weirdly perky like mines were when I was 14 !

Onetruething @ 05/15/2006 at 2:19 pm

Colour me jealous.I *heart* him.

I see why she had her back to the camera in the nude pic. She has boobs like fried eggs.

I’m jealous as hell too. Did they really hook up on that nude photo spread? Odd to think of being naked crotch-to-crotch before you are even dating. The only way they could further their relationship would have been by actual penetration.

Her breasts look incredibly wrong. I agree 100% with Bibibilouba.

i’m thinking they made her have her back to the camera because her face just aint so cute. he’s too hot for her. along w/weird breasts i think her outfit is wrong…guess thats the chick in me.

Loucifer67 @ 05/15/2006 at 5:09 pm

Unless they stood him on a box for the naked shoot, she appears to be his height. Look at the nude shot, she’s way shorter than him

I am not impressed with her or with him either. He looked so neat in some shots and yet when I see him looking like he hasn’t showered in days it bothers me. Also, being mothers day weekend why didn’t go to see his mother inLA. After all, if he is so devoted to his mother and his family where was he on Mother’s day. Maybe he couldn’t afford the ticket. After all that, I still love him.

MagicAries @ 05/15/2006 at 6:43 pm

It’s definitely not the girl from the nude photo shoot. This one is taller and has fluffier, whiter hair. This must be his NY girlfriend. The other one is probably his LA girl, because he ws seen with a tiny blonde in LA all last year. What is wrong with this guy though? Can’t he get an interesting girlfriend? Why is he alway swith these generic blonde nothings? Thi s one is not even pretty, just looks like a stuck up rich chick.

Original jpf @ 05/15/2006 at 9:20 pm

JP isn’t as buff as I always thought he was. Wow, I just always thought it was the photo’s but I’ve been in denial. Anyway, I think he’s still a hunk, and I love his eyes, and his acting so much.jpf

I hope this chick is older than she looks. He looks like her pimp. He could be in character and she could be playing a Russian teen hooker in his new movie.

they don’t seem to be an item, atleast not yet. doesn’t seem to be anythere.

oh, please, if their a couple, it looks like it will be over before it even got started. doesn’t look like there is anything between them at all.

That isn’t the same girl. That rumor was started based on the comments of the lame and scary IMDB Joaquin fans.Also, it might be nice to actually credit joaquinphoenixfan.com when you take her pictures so that she will continue to do so.

#16 mCould you pls tell me what IMDB stands for? Thanks

i’m not #16, but anyway, IMDB stands for Internet Movie Database. there is a site: http://imdb.com . just type joaquin phoenix in the search box and you’ll see his profile. you can alos use it to find out about any movie or tv show on earth.

Hey -original jpf- that comment with a russian hooker…..BTW, I come from central Europe and have many russian friends…..just to let you know, she can be an american hooker as well, not all the russians are prostitues and americans are not innocent….please beware your cultural racism or I’ll start with my aruments agains USA.

Oh, I very apologize to original jpf, I didn’t see it’s the one above…..my first time here…..so of course I meant -simplyred-.

onetruething @ 05/16/2006 at 3:24 pm

ya know….they could be just friends, or perhaps they’re just pissed at tha paprazzi stalking them everywhere they go.Regardless…if he is now into blondes, I’ll go a blonde wig…chubby or slim, that man is smokin hot…not in the gorgeous model way, but in a rugged manly way…ya know?Good luck to them if they are indeed dating…she’s one lucky lady, IMO.

Did anyone notice – he’s not smoking in any of these photos? wonder why

why were the pics taken down? are they being sold? im confused, thoughts..also of course hes not gonna mug out with his girl in front of the paparazzi

#18 RachelThank you very much. Especially that you are not #16 makes me want to thank you more. Thank you for taking time to answer my question.

What happened to the pics?

moonbeams @ 05/17/2006 at 1:32 am

I LOVE Joaquin! Almost as much as I love Jakey! Almost being the operative word! Joaquin deserves hot sex with a good woman. He deserves love and affection. He deserves someone special in his life.

This girl is ******* sexy. She’s adorable and effortlessly flawless. Anyone who rags on her is a jealous fatty, and needs to get a life. holla

I think the last poster was Joaquin LOL

If Joaq has a lady friend, good for him, why should he be alone because countless adoring fans worship him? its not like he would meet one of you and fall madly in love, he isn’t the type to pick a twit, I’m sure she’s lovely, and if not forever, then for the time being, she is what makes him happy.

excuse me, what is a twit?

Why were the photos removed? rubbish. anyway, from ive read so far there were some pretty nasty comments about whoever this girl is. im pretty sure there was no need. people are goddamn nitpickers so much of the time. also, there’s nothing wrong with blondes!

TeddyandMoo.com – check it out – could be the woman in the pics that aren’t displayed here any longer – why were the photos removed?

#29 triddyWell said. It is always wonderful to find someone to be happy with. It does not matter how long it lasts. Life is too short and he deserves happiness.

penny northern @ 05/22/2006 at 11:33 pm

I did not get to see the Joaquin Phoenix pics. I work all the time so I don’t get on the computer much. I am on vacation, and that would be a wonderful vacation to see the pics. I clicked the part where it says Joaquin Phoenix nude pics, but nothing showed up. Can someone please help me.

http://www.teddyandmoo.com/blog/?cat=227Scroll down – the date pics are under her modeling pics

Where are these photos you all are commenting on???? I clicked on the link for naked JP photos and nothing came up. Says more pics in gallery but I’m only seeing the one with all the girls leaning toward him. What am I doing wrong? I love JP, want to see more photos! Thanks for the help.

hello jp fans its so interesting to read your coments on jp and his gal pal so dont be crual and let him have her.you can have him in your dreams like me…………………………………………………………………

Vivian Taube @ 05/31/2006 at 11:50 am

You are kidding. Here, I see about a dozen women lunging for Joaquin, in what looks like a publicity shot from Lust PR, the firm he uses. What blonde? There are about three or four here. It is very "funny," but "typical" of this industry, no? I see you have removed the images, so maybe he complained, personally. :)Vivian Phoenix TaubeP.S. I take on the Phoenix name for his brother River, whose autopsy date, November 15, 1993, is my sobriety date, as well as being my grandmother’s, Leopoldina Janacek Taube’s, Name Day, and the Founder’s Day to a monastery to Mary, outside of which I began drinking at age 12, in 1973. My Omi WauWau was named for the Margrav Leopold, indirectly, who was later made a saint for his constructing the abbey, after his vision of Mary. I also like the archetype of the phoenix rising from the ashes, and so I take it on for that, as well! :)

I LOVE!!! Joaquin. hes my Honey! hes all man. his gal pal should charish him cause he seems like a wonder guy! i just wish he would choose me! and cut his hair like in Buffilo Soldiars! peace out! Kara Phoenix! i luv u Joaq!

Kara Phoenix! Lol @ 06/12/2006 at 4:02 pm

I was too late to see the pictures but i doubt Joaquin would be happy if he came across these comments, you don’t have to have a massive chest to be pretty anyway. Ive read a few artiicles about him and i don’t think he dates people for looks. I think he is a beautiful actor. I am a fan of Johnny cash and no other actor could have played the part better, his voice was amazing. He seems quite private in interviews and now i can see why, some people are acting like they own him or something. My mother told me about his brother river’s death, I think whoever broke into the funeral home and took those pictures is sick and it must have been hard when his phonecall to 911 was played on T.V, I mean are they even allowed to do that? I also heard that River and Joaquin’s mother was sued or something because the movie River was filming when he died could’nt finish without him. Didn’t the family have enough to worry about?

#30 A twit is what people call an annoying little person

Joaquin is hot…hot…hot…and very talented!!!!

Okay, first of all, it is Joaquin’s business on who he dates, and loves. Secondly, just because he’s seen with a woman doesn’t mean they’re "dating", he’s a very affectionette person and befriends many, perhaps she was in a movie with him or something? Anyways, I don’t think he’s currently dating anyone, but if he is, I’m very happy for him, I hope one day he gets married and has children, he would make an excellent father, and the woman would be very, very lucky. So, if this is his new girlfriend, I wish them their best, if she’s just a friend, it’s nice they’re spending a day hanging out, and if he is dating someone, good for him!, now, this is EXACTLY why he keeps his life privet, I can understand that… so, let’s not start rumors, because that wouldn’t be good…

He is so hot and talented! Always involving himself and doing the coolest of humanitaian and charity projects! Best of health and happiness Joaq! Can’t wait to see WOTN!

I am trying to locate the pics of Joaquin nude photo shoot, can someone please give me the link?

Could someone please tell me where to find these pics of JP? I have not seen them…unfortunatly. Usually such pictures would not interest me…if they were of any other man…JP, in no way, falls into the category of just ‘any’ man…

Boomer Malkin @ 07/30/2011 at 7:27 pm

Joaquin Phoenix & Christybella (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3075323/) & Christy Bella is the Blonde u saw him w back then pretty hot & heavy w the Supermodel. She was in Playboy & did Lingerie ads for VS & she left him cuz he cheated.

@learner:

The Hot Blonde Model Joaquin Phoenix dated was Christy Bella & she was a Playboy Playmate that got hot then she was on a couple tv shows before she decided 2 go in2 hiding underneath the radar &she caught him cheating on her resume is http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3075323/