Britney Spears Crying

Britney Spears Crying

On Thursday, Britney was leaving the Ritz Carlton Hotel in New York. As she maneuvered through the crowd of onlookers, holding a glass in one hand and her baby in the other, she tripped. Sean‘s hat flew off, his head snapped back and a bodyguard made the precious save. After the incident, Britney went to FAO Schwartz with Sean, shopped around and then went to a nearby restaurant where she sat with Sean in hand. She was all smiles with the waitress and she and an unidentified woman ordered. Then, suddenly, Britney broke down and began crying. She tried to mask the emotion by using her baby to shield her face. Britney then took Sean to the bathroom where we’re told she reapplied her makeup and then left.

Poor Brit, Brit!!!  More pictures in the gallery…

WATCH :: Britney’s Crying Breakdown [video]

(Right) Britney Spears left baby Sean P. back at their room in
the Ritz Carlton to stop for a quick check-up at the
Children’s Hospital of New York – Presbyterian.
britney spears crying01
britney spears crying19
britney spears crying20
britney spears crying21
britney spears crying22

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

spf is my favorite celeb kid. good for mother & child. he is soooooooooo cute.

wildviolette @ 05/19/2006 at 12:20 pm

WTF is that girl wearing?

I cant believe, I dont think shes a really good mother but Im so ashamed, its actually FRENCH paparazzi that you hear in the background, SHAME ON YOU, leave that girl alone, they sound like vampires waiting for the most awful moment to be taken in picture, BOOH!!!

Fametastic @ 05/19/2006 at 12:34 pm

If you look very very closely at the first half dozen pictures, you might be able to see a little tiny bit of her bra peeking out from under her blouse. Just a little tiny bit.Mmm, classy.

This is getting out of control! She needs some help!!! SPF is going to get hurt badly and soon if someone doesn’t do something and teach her how to take care of a child FAST!!! All her bullshit talk about how she thinks a "really good mother" stays home with her children instead of working…damn…maybe she should work and stay away from her kid!!! Maybe then he’d be ok!!!

Jesus christ, every mother makes mistakes. If someone followed 95 percent of mothers around, capturing their every move on camera, I guarantee some questionable pictures would arise. Give the poor woman a break- her son seems to be developing normally, and appears to be loved and well taken care of.

lookwhaticando @ 05/19/2006 at 12:48 pm

First off she is married to one of the biggest losers and users in hollywood, and now all the drama with the baby. This woman needs help in so many ways

Who would go out in public with her bra hanging out like that and that ****** shirt? Especially being pregnant! And why does she have to be from my state? She is making all of us from Louisiana look bad!! She is total trailer trash!

Poor Britney. Those pictures broke my heart. I wonder how the rest of you parents would fare under the same pressure? Imagine people hoping and praying you screw up so they can make a buck off you and give all you losers something to gossip about. Shame on you!

Murphys law @ 05/19/2006 at 12:56 pm

The baby is to cute. I just wish she wore a shirt with that bra or do I have that backwards. Oh well lots of luck.. I would hate someone taking my picture every move that I made too..

Britney honey, I feel for you girl. Don’t let what others say about you get you down. You seem to be a really good mom, and accidents do happen. Little Sean Preston is adorable and I can see that you love him and he loves you. Keep you head up. Alot of people care about you, so don’t let the critics bother you.

halfclothed @ 05/19/2006 at 1:01 pm

#4 Fametastic – LOLI’m pretty sure Ritz Carlton rooms still have mirrors. I think it’s possible Britney Spears has forgotten how to use them…

Reading some of your comments make me ashamed to visit a site like this.She broke down crying, because of all the people judging her and watching her every move. And all you care about is what she wears.You shouldn’t judge people you know nothing about, that’s what i think. You can tell she really loves her baby boy..

What kind of sick world do we live in anymore. I can’t understand how there are so many heartless people out there. I looked at those pics of Britney and her baby and all I see is a mother who loves her baby very much. God forbid that she make a mistake for the whole world to see. I’m an excellent mother and I’ve made plenty of mistakes, but you learn from them. I’m just hoping that the paparazzi will let this poor girl alone. I give her so much credit because she seems to be a hands-on mom and not just another hollywood celebrity with their nannies. God Bless you Britney and your handsome little man. Hang in there girl!~

GIVE THE GIRL A BREAK! That baby is adorable! Everyone makes mistakes! We just don’t have stupid paps 3 feet from us clicking away at our every move! LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE ALREADY!

Maybe this is why emotionallly unstable, slightly retarded 23 /24 year olds shouldn’t have kids… Her outfit is absolutely horrible and she should be ashamed! Especially considering the fact that she is 5 months pregnant with another poor little kid… Brit, get help asap.

Do we all just go out of the house dressed in a black bra with a doily covering, jeans three sizes too small and our thong showing? Save tater tot.

I feel bad for her. Yes, she’s a dumbass for driving with SPF on her lap but this time the girl just tripped. Nothing more nothing less.

jeannified @ 05/19/2006 at 1:20 pm

Man, she is a total mess! Her problem is that she’s short and trying to look taller by wearing very high wedge heels, pants that are too long, to the point where she walks on the hem. That look is supposed to elongate your legs, but she shouldn’t be worrying about that when she’s carrying a baby! On top of that, she’s carrying a high ball glass! Not good! On the totally catty part, her weave is showing, her brad is way too much, and so is that trashy thong. She seriously needs to get it together and dump K-Fed, and concentrate on SPF!

To all you defenders of Brit.. you want her watching your baby? Didn’t think so. How many mistakes until she really hurts the baby. Notice that she does not SPILL HER DRINK THOUGH!!! Yeah GREAT mother!!! Don’t remember seeing Reese, Jenifer G, Michele Williams or any young Celeb mom making 1 out of Brits 6 mistakes this week! Stop seeing just the CELEB and look at the GORGEOUS KID!! I swear I am worried about him!!!! Sheis really in a bad place, WHERE IS HER MOTHER??? She needs so real family and not yes men around her!!

I feel so bad for Britney but more for the baby and baby to come. It’s obvious that she’s mentally unstable. Did anyone see her on David Letterman? I haven’t seen gum snapping like that in over 20 years. Her panties and complete bra are showing. Why would you dress like that? She’s on the cover of the New York newspapers of her almost dropping her baby.The sad thing is that there is a subculture of American women who are exactly like her and think she’s really "kewl". She is no role model for anyone one. She just seems to get worse and worse and she gets older.

Brit needs HER mom to step up, take control and help her out. She seems such a sweet person really and very loving mom. She tripped…BFD! Maybe it was the flash from the 50 cameras aimed at her at all time that blinded her and made her trip. Yeah, that’s the ticket. Sue those blood sucking idiots Brit! Oh, while you’re at it dump K-Fed and get a real man who will love you cause you are a sweet person.

I know this is a random question, but I LOVE her jeans. Anybody have a clue what kind they are?

I feel bad for her, too. I think the main problem of the whole mess is from the former backup dancer, underemployeed, hollywood star user husband she married. Who the hell will leave your pregnant wife with 10 month old baby alone on the crowded street, only with bodygurad (mind you they are not nanny)? And where is the wannabe rapper?Anyway, I think Britney will be much better off him — for the sake of both career and image. Anyone agree?

I figured it out. They’re Elvis jeans.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All