Brad Pitt Riding Bicycle With Maddox and Zahara

Brad Pitt Riding Bicycle With Maddox and Zahara

Dad-to-be Brad Pitt gets saddled with the kids–and loves every minute.  The actor went on a fun bike ride with partner Angelina Jolie‘s adopted children in Africa.  With 16-month-old Zahara strapped safely to his back he watched with pride as Maddox, age four, rode next to him on a tiny bike with [training wheels] and a red crash helmet.  Brad, 42, is in Namibia with Angelina, 30, who is due to give birth to their first child together any day now.  But despite the nervous wait he seemed totally relaxed as he cycled in the bright sun.

Looks like Brad‘s getting a handle (wink, wink) on being a dad!  Bigger scans of the pictures from UK’s News Of The World newspaper in the gallery.  Thanks, Stef!

UPDATE :: Replaced lead image!

brad pitt bicycle01
brad pitt bicycle02

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All

Sorry I posted this so late! I try to have a life on weekends… :P

MaryKMcGinn @ 05/21/2006 at 5:01 pm

awwwwwwwwe he really is a good dad they really are a beautiful family :)

Jared:You are not entitled to have life on weekends. Ha ha ha, just kidding! Thanks for posting the pics anyway.Man, is Brad such a loving Dad. Lucky Maddox, Zahara and of course, ANGE for having a man who loves her children.

Thank you, beautiful picture, you make my Sunday!..no need to say sorry JJ….like all of us, we do all have a life on week-end, despite rumors has it…LOL…

Thanks JJ! I love the pic, so cute! You made my day!

How nice. Shouldn’t Zahara have a safety helmet on, too? I am not sure how safe that strapped to his back is. Or should she be in safety bike carrier seats that go on the back? Or maybe one of those pull behind the bike ones for babies/toddlers.

African Girl @ 05/21/2006 at 5:03 pm

Too Cute for words. Thanks Jared.

*correction*…made not make…Geez…too much chocolate cake can do that for you…lol.

GeminiSouthStar @ 05/21/2006 at 5:05 pm

Thanks Jared and we understand that other things come first. All I can say about Brad and his precious kiddies bike ride is awwwwwwww.

How lovely……………love this family to death. Hope there are more pictures though!!! Come on Jarey we need more!!!

correction* made not make…see too much chocolate cake with rum can do that for you…

taht is without a doubt one of the cutest things i´veever seen!

African Girl @ 05/21/2006 at 5:06 pm

# 7 | None Eh…are you gonna keep psting that until someone answers you? Fine, Does she look like she’s slipping or hanging off the bike? ’nuff said.

no words to say!breathless!i love you jaredddddddddd!

# 8 | African Girl -Hey AG? how are you? did you see the movie Da Vinci Code yet?…how is your week-end so far?…I have to catch up on my reading on the other threads and some cool video…BRB….( oh by the way, I was laughing so hard on your post regarding BRB…, I have the same problem, BTW and IMO….goodness…it tooks me a least a couple of days to figure them out….ok BRB, need to finish reading phone ff.

omg…jj…no words i can say but thank you!!you’re the best!! enjoy your weekend!! with us…he! he! he!

i just love him, he is very muc the father he wanted to be! just proves dreams can come true!

mrs. smith @ 05/21/2006 at 5:13 pm

Oh, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, JARED! You are so sweet! To think of us, when you are trying to have a life on the weekend…I am going to email People to see if I can nominate you for the Most Excellent Site in the Cyberworld. The Birth obviousy did not take place this weekend, just another ‘Lake Como wedding’ type of buildup by the press due to lack of news. Glad it didn’t take place though, as it’s best if the baby is born closer to the due date. Adore seeing Brad biking around with the children, and loving him, and this family even more. He is so into his little family, and doing such ‘dad’ things. Just gotta love them all. Thanks again, Jared. You’ve made my day, again!

c’est vrai!aller!pardon!pics was glorious! thanx anyhow.

Alexanderina @ 05/21/2006 at 5:18 pm

Thanks JJ for the pictures

mrs. smith @ 05/21/2006 at 5:20 pm

I just love this pics !!!!!!

Alexanderina @ 05/21/2006 at 5:20 pm

# 14 | African Girl – Thanks AG for responding to None, cause she was turning into a parrot with repeating herself so many times

Perez posted something about the birth. He got some email telling him Angelina has been in labor for a few hours. Who knows how true it is.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All