Brad & Angelina Eat At Oyster Bar

Brad & Angelina Eat At Oyster Bar

Brad Pitt, 42, Angelina Jolie, 30, son Maddox Jolie-Pitt, 4, and daughter Zahara Jolie-Pitt, 1, and all their staff including their nannies and security team had dinner together at the"Oyster Bar" in Namibia this past Saturday. In the pictures above, I spy Brad, Angelina, Maddox and Angelina‘s long-time bodyguard Mickey BrettAngelina‘s older brother James Haven (Jamie) is rumored to have been there — in the white shirt/hat.  And just this past Friday, in Brad and Angelina‘s ongoing battle for privacy, South African photographer John Liebenberg was arrested Friday for trespassing a private hospital on a tip-off that Angelina was giving birth.  Has Angelina given birth yet?  No official word yet. More pictures in the gallery.  Happy squinting!

brad pitt oyster bar01

• Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All

she is still pregnant?….thanks JJ

nina kerina @ 05/22/2006 at 6:24 pm

It’s great to be one of the first ….thank JJ for my BAMZ+1 fix – from down under

wahoo!! thank you jared! you are the king of blogs!!!!

LONG LIVE BAMZ + 1!!! LOVE THEM!!

That’s her brother James (Jamie) in the white shirt/cap

Alexanderina @ 05/22/2006 at 6:32 pm

Thank you JJ, I was waiting for these

Thanks jared, you rock!!!

i think she might have popped it you know! cos pregnant mums cant really have seafood! because of food poisoning! what does everyone else think, i also think that angies bro is there, maybe even her mum too!

MD’s don’t want you eating shellfish early in the pregnancy but she’s close to delivering. Nothing would happen to the baby. Plus, who’s to say she ate fish? I’m sure they had other things on the menu, most seafood places do

COLD HARD MATH @ 05/22/2006 at 6:37 pm

Looks like baby is coming soon! Brother James is in Namibia! I wonder if Brad’s family will be making the trip or Angie’s mother?KEEP ON ROCKIN BAMZ!WAITING INPATIENTLY, PLUS ONE!Thanks JJ!

African Girl @ 05/22/2006 at 6:37 pm

Awww, her brother is with her. That is so sweet.

Thanks JJ! I see, James is with them! I have to scint my eyes to see the pics, lol. BAMZ+1 rocks!

Alexanderina @ 05/22/2006 at 6:39 pm

# 8 | stef – I don’t think so English Princess, I think she is still preggy, yes that is her brother Jamie

could that be a baby basket brad is holding?oh i love jared for putting these up i really do!

Thanks JJ!!!! Yep, James there for his sis :)))

Off the seafood topic, I heard a story that Zahara is sick and Brangelina are fighting because Brad wants to go to the U.S. to get her treatment but Angie refuses (can’t) to leave because she wants to give birth in Africa. Sounds like fiction to me. What say you?

alexanderina…one can only hope! im loving that her brother is there! so much for they are fighting, brad looks happy, as far as i can see, he likes to talk it seems too! im off to bed now night guys, have a good rest of the evening.take care.night.

Angie looks like the mona lisa in that one pic of hers. So happy her brother is there. :)

Wow thanks J@red for posting them pics!! Loving ‘em!!-still anxious

in the first column in the gallery of pics, third row, the first picture – it looks like Brad is standing up and petting Zahara’s head.It’s the picture that is right above the picture showing the restuarant from far away. Anyone see it?And yes i call BS on that story about Baby Z being sick.

Alexanderina @ 05/22/2006 at 6:50 pm

# 16 | mickey – All I have to say to that story is bullshit. Z is sick, they are fighting and yet here they are having dinner on Saturday, crap story

lookwhaticando @ 05/22/2006 at 6:50 pm

Thanks jj

it looks like her mom sitting next to james. if you save the pics you can blow them up and see a little better. I wonder if Brad’s parents are there? I hope so.

flychinchin @ 05/22/2006 at 6:54 pm

thanks jj, now my eyes hurt.

African Girl @ 05/22/2006 at 6:54 pm

I’m just gonna take your words for it because I sure can’t see much. Estelle, this will be a really good time for a picture conva…..how about it, huh?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All