Mon, 22 May 2006 at 12:00 am
Madonna Hangs From Crucifix
HOLLYWOOD QUICKIES ::
- On her "Confessions" tour, Madonna dons a crown of thorns and suspends herself from a giant mirrored cross to deliver the ballad "Live to Tell." Madonna, in S&M-styled riding gear and whip, also dances with four bare-breasted male dancers writhed around with ball gags in their mouths. You can watch the whole concert practically on YouTube. Watch a preview below (start at the 1:00 mark). Thanks, Frenchy! More pictures in the gallery.
- Heather Locklear pulled a prank on Denise Richards, who is dating Locklear‘ s estranged husband, Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora. Heather and a friend parked outside Richards‘ home and blasted Bon Jovi’s "Livin’ on a Prayer." Richards called their prank "very high school."
- Nicole Richie and Adam Goldstein broke up again last week because of Richie‘s weight issues. Richie promised to improve her eating habits when the couple got back together but has made no improvement.
- The History Boys wins five Drama Desk awards in New York, including best play. The Drowsy Chaperone wins seven Drama Desks, including best musical. More NY Theater awards.
- Dlisted dishes the dirt on the American Idol finale —
Carrie Underwear will perform some boring single of hers
Clay Aiken will do a tribute to Liberace
The band Live will perform with Chris Daughtry
Katharine McPhee will perform with Meat Loaf
Daniel Powter will sing that awful awful "Have a Bad Day" song
Elliott Yamin will perform with Mary J. Blige
Taylor Hicks will be crowned the winner
- Celebrity retouching detouching at its best
- Free Samples Galore! Covergirl Age Defying Makeup, Crest Whitestrips Premium or GoSmile, and L’Oreal Couleur Experte.
- What’s inside celebrity shopping bags?
Like Just Jared on Facebook