Jennifer Aniston Legs

Jennifer Aniston Legs

New York, NY :: Jennifer Aniston, looking fit for days, arrived to the taping of The Late Show with David Letterman earlier this afternoon at the Ed Sullivan theater.  Look out for the leggy lovely’s guest appearance tonight @ 11:35PM ET/PT on CBS. The 37-year-old actress is promoting her upcoming romantic comedy, The Break-Up, which opens in theaters next Friday, June 2nd. More pictures in the gallery!

jennifer aniston legs01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

oh, she looks nice this time…at least she doesn’t need a fake tanning…the sun is enough…lolsorry jen but i still don’t like you and never will…i just wish for you to go away…sigh…when is it??

the tempest @ 05/24/2006 at 9:39 pm

OMG, legs. I love legs.

Let's Try this @ 05/24/2006 at 9:44 pm

ok all BAMZ+1 fans, lets try to keep out of this post. If the X fans want to just complement her, let them. if they provoke us, then we can respond. But if they don’t mention else but Jen and Vince, lets leave them alone.

Sorry but I don’t think Jen has nice legs…..it makes her look short in those pictures. Her choice of clothes aren’t very good lately. I think she looks better in white.

Her fans are cracking me up with their crazy speculation that she’s pregnant. You should see some of the excuses they come up with to prove that she’s pregnant. My friend worked the catering at the after party for the premiere and said she was drinking and sharing cigrettes with one of the members of her entoruage. Her fans will probably say, "It’s ok to drink and smoke in early stages of pregnancy!" [/eyeroll]

She looks fabulous- love her legs!!She looks happy- leave her alone.Can’t anyone on this board ever play nice???I’m so sick of the snide remarks.

She looks beautiful and I wish her much happiness with Vince!

BRAD IS A SAINT!!! HOW CAN HE LIVE WITH HER FOR 7 YEARS???OMG, JEN IS SO FAKE!!!

Her legs might look good, but she doesn’t sorry. anyways I have not problem with her as long as she forgets about brad and doesn’t mention him.

Looking good @ 05/24/2006 at 10:26 pm

She DOES NOT LOOK near 40 years old. She looks fantastic! Lucky girl…

Jennifer Aniston is beautiful. I think she and Vince makes a great couple. He’s funny, she’s funny. They’re perfect for each other.

She’s got better legs than chicken wings (skinny arms) and chicken legs ***** angelina. hahahaha…. aj has a nice face but i dont think her anorexic pre -pregnant body was better than jen’s.

She is attractive. A handsome woman, not pretty but attractive. Lovely hair..nice legs. she is far from old but she really ought not to dress as if she is a teenager.

ok, bamzer you can attack now. HAHA!!!!!maniston might have a body, but her face is fugly.

gawd.shes soooo effin purty!

justasking @ 05/24/2006 at 10:47 pm

Star Mag, just reported VV dumped her. No wonder, she is really trying to look happy and strong with all her smiles, but you can see she is lacking sleep, she’s got eyebags and puffy eyes.Anyway, this comes from the unreliable Star, I hope its not true, but the fact that they choose to keep their distance during the premiere, there maybe something into it. Coz you they have photographed making out several times already, why still hide their romance.Her body looks great though for a 37 yr old woman, looks fit and toned, but her legs are not sexy, quite manly.

She’s looks fine though her legs are a bit knobbly. That said I’m not an Angelina fan either, those huge trouts lips have much to be desire. I’m sick of this Ange/Brad/Jen crap.

here we go again @ 05/24/2006 at 10:53 pm

Who let the dog out?????it looks like her knees are eating each other. Maniston should come with a warning sing around her turtleneck, WARNING UGLY ON THE WAY!!!! WARNING FUGLY ON THE WAY!!!!! It can make you blindness.

she looks great and happy. Has those typical sparkly eyes, beautiful smile and glowing hair. Body looks so fit – how does she do it? Hope I look like that when I’m her age.

aka Dustin @ 05/24/2006 at 11:03 pm

whatever the fan said . She really look like the young Dustin Hoffman with a woman wig. Hello, Tootsie remake ?

here we go again @ 05/24/2006 at 11:05 pm

Man, I’m tired of this bullshit. I’m sorry I take back everything I said about JA, because I don’t give a **** about her anymore. I don’t hate her I just don’t feel anything for her anymore. At least AJ has goals in life, but I don’t feel that JA has any.FYI, big lips are better then NO LIPS.

# 20 | Elena |STFU. NUFF SAID.

She looks like she was beat in the face with a bag of quarters.

# 20 | Elena | Your idol poses naked on magz. what a *****!

# 20 Elena, I would like to inform you not everyone who dislike Aniston is Pitts fans. I’m not a fans of the Pitts but never dislike them. but I really can’t stand the fakeness of Aniston.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All