Wentworth Miller: Airport

Wentworth Miller: Airport

Filming for season two of Prison Break begins June 15 in the Dallas area. Prison Break is currently on the lookout for a nemesis to star opposite Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller).   PB producer Garry Brown chose the Dallas region because a wide variety of settings were available from rural to urban, all in close proximity.  Wentworth will start living up to his nickname this season on set — Stinky!

The PB season finale was kind of disappointing; it’s hopefully not a harbinger of things to come — like the cursed sophomore slump!   Above are recent pictures of Wentworth Miller passing through LAX airport.  More pictures in the gallery!

wentworth miller airport01
wentworth miller airport02
wentworth miller airport03

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Thank you!

He nevers has a bad day…always sexy. Thank you very much.

and when i thought he can’t get any hotter…i wonder what’s inside the paper bag…*swoon*

Hehe, you certainly waited a while to put these up! And how could say such horrible things about the finale?!?! Take it back!

god bless you!!

Wentisheavensent @ 05/26/2006 at 9:47 am

Wentworth probably has the best personality out there in Hollywood right now – always thanking fans for the success of PB and not minding the papparazzi etc when his out and about (and smiling for the pics too…) Like we need more reasons to LOVE him unconditionally, hahaha!!!…Hope PB will come back again to Chicago to film :o( Thanks for the pics Jared!

angelina mmm @ 05/26/2006 at 9:48 am

oh, mi…thanx for the pics!

I LOVE him. I’m serious, I LOVE him (and Jared)!

Wentworth is the love of my life haha…but yeah the finale was a little disappointing.

The finale was a bit disappointing. He is too cute!

Lohan Roberto @ 05/26/2006 at 12:37 pm

ok, ok… the more i look at his picture the cuter he gets.

ErinMarie79 @ 05/26/2006 at 12:44 pm

Love the jacket, love the jeans, love the blue. He never seems to look bad. It’s insane. Thanks Jared!

what a gorgeous he is always smilling, it is so nice looking at him, oh my god ilove this guy, why ami not a rich beach actres or some kind of singer like mariah carey.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just love him too deeply, he took the key of my heart….. and you jared thank you, do have his email or homepage not kind of fan homepage……………..

louveciennes @ 05/26/2006 at 1:25 pm

I don’t understand all the bitching and complaining about the finale… I honestly thought it was incredible. *shrug* Oh, Went. You’re the only man who can give me the vapors just slogging through an airport in an old T-shirt and jeans.

I think the finale was great. I am worried about the 2nd seasion though.

he is so f***ing hot. excuse the language but I think it’s appropriate for this. he never does look bad, scruffy or all clean. hmmm… I think I’m in love… okay. I am in love. yum.

He always looks great no matter what he’s wearing. Hard to believe that he thinks of himself as a dork.

Ditto, louveciennes!

AlphaMichelle @ 05/26/2006 at 9:51 pm

SPEECHLESS. This guy can’t get any hotter. Keep those coming, Jared. THANK YOU!!

As usual, he’s perfect. I’m digging those jeans. They look comfy.

caligirl1201 @ 05/27/2006 at 12:07 am

Just when I start to think the weekend may suck Jared always posts pictures of Wentworth and the weekend is instantly better. Went looks gorgeous in these pics and I hope I see him in an airport this summer. He’ll probably get really tanned and gain more muscle while in Dallas, so I can’t wait for next season. I liked the Season Finale, but of course there could have been more parts with Wentworth. He is too gorgeous to be human.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WM!!!Hoping to see you up close and in person someday.

God bless you, Jared!

+greenpeace+ @ 05/27/2006 at 3:47 am

del.icio.us as always….whenever i watch PB or see his pics, he always swept me off my feet…ahh, love at 1st sight,,,,

Hey, I was wondering when these were going to show up here – thanks Jared! Umm… Went getting off a plane. Three words spring to mind: Mile High Club…

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All