Nicole Richie Bikini
- Nicole Richie in a bikini… but what’s with the scarf?
- Free Samples!! Dawn Direct Foam to remove tough dirt and grease and the Swiffer Sweeper… well, is there any other?
- A bikini-clad man-eating Nelly Furtado walks walks the sandy beaches of Barbados.
- Drew Barrymore gets kissy kissy with boyfriend Fabrazio Moretti.
- Lindsay Lohan plans to move to London to spend more time with model-musician Jamie Burke.
- Christina Aguilera surprisingly will not pose topless because she wants to move away from her sexy image. Wha?
- Nicole Richie is all giggles leaving Mr. Chow’s this past Saturday.
- The Law of Spokepersonism = the worst possible person to represent that cause or topic
- Lost‘s Michelle Rodriguez 60-day jail sentence lasted 4 hours 27 minutes… luckiest woman alive.
- X-Men‘s Xtra Xcellent box office earnings racked up a record-breaking $120.1 million in North America. I thought it was rather underwhelming… for five minutes straight, it was just cars being blown up in mid-air. YAWN! Hopefully we’ll get a new director for X4? AND — if you were impatient and left before all the X3 credits finished rolling (or if you forgot like me), check out the video clip of that scene below.
X-Men 3 "End of Credits" Scene
Mr. Rogers testifying before the Senate back in 1969 for a proposed
endowment of $20 million. Head of the hearing: Senator Pastore.
What do you do with the mad that you feel
When you feel so mad, you could bite
When the whole wide world seems oh so wrong
And nothing you do seems very right
What do you do
Do you punch a bag
Do you pound some clay or some dough
Do you round up friends for a game of tag
Or see how fast you go
It’s great to be able to stop
When you’ve planned the thing that’s wrong
And be able to do something else instead
And think this song
I can stop when I want to
I can stop when I wish
I can stop, stop, stop
And what a good feeling to feel like this
And know that the feeling is really mine
Know that there’s something deep inside
That helps us become what we can
For a girl can be someday a lady
And a boy can be someday a man