K Fed Clean Shaven

K Fed Clean Shaven

On the public :: "I should just put a bulls-eye on my back. If I stay home and take care of my wife and my kids, then I’m a loafer, not a good father. If I try to have a career, nobody thinks I am caring for my family. I can’t win."

On rumors :: "You’ll never see that guy they say cheats or goes partying all the time. If I’m there and I’m out at a club, I am there for a reason. I am not there to mingle with women. All that shit is done to me. I did that when I was 21."

On his kids :: "It’s completely unfair when a child is brought into this world an now he’s already looked at like a prince. My kids are going to have to learn what a real job is, what life is. You don’t have it easy with me. Period….My kids are going to work at Taco Bell, dammit."

On his image :: "I wish people would ask me about my career. Usually it’s, ‘How’s the wife and kids?’ Not that I mind; that’s my pride and joy. But it would be nice for people to look at me like an artist. The day they judge me as an artist, a CEO, as somebody, not Britney Spears’ husband, that’s the day I am looking forward to."

On his media conspiracy theory :: "The same day Dick Cheney shoots someone, they’ve got me on the cover of MSN [Web site]. It’s life they’re diverting attention from what’s really going on."

Ask about the career, people!!  It’s about his CAREER!!! Kevin Federline, 28, is featured in the May 2006 issue of Item magazine, out June 5th. More pictures in the gallery!  Do you prefer clean-shaven K-fed of scruffy K-fed? Both? Or maybe neither?

k fed clean shaven01
k fed clean shaven02
k fed clean shaven03
k fed clean shaven04

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

YOU HAVE TO NE ******* KIDDING ME!! THAT ******* HAS THE NERVES..HE CANT RAP AND HE SURELY DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO BE A HUSBAND…K-FED SUCKS ASS!!!

whatthehellishe @ 05/31/2006 at 3:52 pm

talking about? He is kidding right? I don’t even think he has a clue.

Smile orchid, BK @ 05/31/2006 at 4:01 pm

Well, he ‘s smart enough to HOOK Britney Spears, knocks her up twice and spend HER money .What a Guy ! What a guy !!

K-Fed is a user, he just wants the easy street. I feel so bad for Britney , she used to be so happy but now looks like hell. She’s rich and has nanny’s she doesn’t need him. Someone else will love her and her children completely I am sure. Please Britney, be strong and get rid of himLove from your fan

He looks like a felon who’s been cleaned up for a court appearance…

angelina mmm @ 05/31/2006 at 4:41 pm

he’s a sad act

The point where K-Fed can’t win is his appearance. He looks like rubbish with beard and like a slimeball shaven. Either way, he’s a turn-off.Seriously, what career is he talking about and HIM teaching anyone about the value of work? What a joke.

joliepittme @ 05/31/2006 at 4:53 pm

On his media conspiracy theory :: "The same day **** Cheney shoots someone, they’ve got me on the cover of MSN [Web site]. It’s life they’re diverting attention from what’s really going on." Yes K Fed, you’re just a huge conspiracy…. DUMB IDIOT

brashgirl @ 05/31/2006 at 5:02 pm

are you kidding me?? when he contributes to society with his so-called career, then i will give him a second look -or- when i see him bringing in some money for britney, rather than spending it -or- seen at least in the same vicinity as his children THEN AND ONLY THEN will I appreciate him as a person. Unti then, he is a money-grubbing, talentless, moocher. Britney, find happiness…ALONE if you have to…this guy is nothing but a waste of time, love and money.

Potnoodle @ 05/31/2006 at 5:27 pm

he looks yummy!!

brashgirl @ 05/31/2006 at 5:28 pm

He looks sleazy…

I love this "My kids are going to have to learn what a real job is"lmao IRONY

MAMABELLA @ 05/31/2006 at 6:29 pm

I THINK YOU NEED THE JOB AT TACO BELL YOU FRICKIN *******!!!

My kids are going to have to learn what a real job is, what life is. You don’t have it easy with me. Period….My kids are going to work at Taco Bell, dammit."Translation: Somebody’s got to work and it ain’t me.

Poor Brit @ 05/31/2006 at 7:07 pm

Someone is going to have to work…after he spends all Brit’s $.Why can’t she just dump him? Babies or not – she would HAVE to be better off without him.

He looks like a slimey salesman.

he is right though if he gets to work everyone says he is away from his family and if he stays home he is lazy- he’s got a point

WTF???? when is he home taking care of anything??? He is a slacker of the first order. He has no heart. He left a pregnant woman once and then left another on MOTHERS DAY. PATHETIC loser !!!!

filipinaprncs @ 06/01/2006 at 12:50 am

WHAT A FREAKIN’ TRASH!!!!! TACO BELL???? LOL!!!! He’s stuck in TRASHLAND!

"He looks GREAT but he’s a cheat and a lowdown for leaving a pregnant woman to be with Brit and he’d do her the same if the money dries up. He’s just like Brad Pitt , a no good cheat."I didn’t know Jen Aniston was pregnant when Brad left her??? Did she have a miscarriage?

brilliant… just brilliant. how this guy managed to bag and breed with two more talented people with low self esteem. good times, kevin, good times.

First of all, he looks GOOD HERE PEOPLE! Ok, I don’t know about his other side. But he looks FRIGGIN HOT in these photos! Britney DID see something in this jerk! He should keep this look! YOU HERE ME K-FED! CHANGE UR FRIGGIN VANILLA ICE LOOK!! YOU’LL GET TONS TONS MORE LADIES. I promise you. But get out of this damn ghetto lifestyle! And maybe Brutney will join you. I mean Britney.

Cletus looks good, actually?! That Taco Bell quote is hilarious though.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All