Taylor Hicks' High School Pictures

Taylor Hicks' High School Pictures

As the weeks passed until the May 24 American Idol finale, Taylor Hicks‘ gray-haired, dorky-dancing image became as much a part of his appeal as his fantastic, soul-shouting vocals.  However, his newfound fans might be surprised to learn that Hicks, 29, was a hunky, basketball-playing ladies’ man at his Hoover, Ala., high school!

Taylor Hicks will release his first single, "Do I Make You Proud" on June 13th. "Takin’ It To The Streets" is also on the CD’s track listing.  You can pre-order it from AmazonTaylor‘s self-produced album, "Under The Radar" is also selling well. Taylor also performed "Do I Make You Proud" on Regis and Kelly yesterday morning; check out the video below!  More pictures of Taylor Hicks’ high school pictures in the gallery!

Related

Taylor Hicks’ Prom Pictures

The CD cover for Taylor Hicks‘ "Do I Make You Proud"
and Taylor in his H.S. basketball uniform back in 1994.

Taylor Hicks performing on Regis & Kelly.

taylor hicks high school pictures01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Looks like someone recently beat him with the ugly stick

Puleeeeeese @ 05/31/2006 at 2:10 pm

WOOO HOOOO Second row middle pic.ok i take it back! DYE YOUR HAIR TAYLOR!!!!!

He looks like a 50 year old man. I cant believe hes only 29!!

He’s got that George Clooney thing happening. Clooney’s hair went completely white by 30 also.

Samantha Jones @ 05/31/2006 at 2:53 pm

I can’t stand this geek anymore!!!

Taylor is so incredible, I actually never realized just how handsome he is. Whoever said he has this George Clooney thinggoing on, your absoultely right. I have a feeling Taylor Hicks is the next big thing!!! # 1 Fan!!!!Whoooooohooooo!!!

Looking good in ’95.

angelina mmm @ 05/31/2006 at 4:43 pm

George Clooney lookalike

bellaluna @ 05/31/2006 at 5:21 pm

I don’t really find taylor sexy but the middle pic in the second row, he’s lookin mighty fine. Yowza!

Taylor, can’t wait for your album. Sure wish you could loose a few pounds but your talent, entertaining ways will compensate for that. I can’t wait for the full album to come out . I"m just really happy for you! You are my American Idol! BTW, I have a co-worker at work who looks like you and a very sweet and nice guy. I’m lucky to have that around at work. Can’t wait to see you on your own concert. Keep on keep on Soul Patrol!!!!

you have a grandpa for an American Idol?! is that the trend there now? anyhow he looks like Dermot Mulroney (in a granpaish way).

i cant stand him !

That’s what coke will do to you!

Two words: Yum-mee. (C:b And I haven’t even watched one episode of American Idol ever!!!

When looking at Taylor’s pictures, one word comes to mind…SEXY!!!!!! Love those goreous eyes and sexy smile!!!!!!

Lohan Roberto @ 05/31/2006 at 10:41 pm

I was so done with this show like a year ago!

He needs to lose at least 20 pounds and dye his hair almost black or all black and he would look younger. Although, I can’t stand him cause he is arrogant.

He looks ok…..10 years ago.

what a piece of ****

Taylor’s great and not too bad looking either. He looks pretty cool in those black and white pictures.

I saw Taylor Hicks yesterday live in NYC. He’s not fat or even overweight. He looks incredibly handsome in person. I think the TV cameras really do add weight. I suppose he could work out with a trainer, but otherwise I hope he doesn’t change a thing. Yowsa!

this idiot has no talent. its a shame that people in this nation are so mindless as to buy into this engineered, contrived route to stardom. there are millions of amazing musicians in the world, and this joker isn’t evn worthy of wiping their asses

Soulful Voice and Handsome, We couldnt have picked a better American Idol. I Luv You TAYLOR, with ur HANDSOME self.

I don’t think he needs to lose any weight and I so hope he leaves his hair the way it is. It makes him just that more unique. Good for you Taylor! You deserve this.

Right on with the Dermot Mulroney comment!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All