Baby Shiloh Pictures

Baby Shiloh Pictures

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will give the world its first peek at their newborn daughter by releasing photos of Shiloh Nouvel, with profits going to charity.

The images, taken at a private photo shoot, will be distributed by Getty Images, the photo agency said Monday. All profits will be given to charity, though no specific foundation was announced.

"While we celebrate the joy of the birth of our daughter, we recognize that two million babies born every year in the developing world die on the first day of their lives," the couple said in a joint statement. "These children can be saved, but only if governments around the world make it priority."

Deb Trevino, a spokeswoman for Getty Images, told The Associated Press the family would later name the charity that will receive the funds. She would not disclose how much the photos were being sold for, or when they would be distributed. [AP]

UPDATE :: Baby Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt will be featured in a set of six photos, which may be published as early as Thursday!!!!! "The images are beautiful – very intimate, casual and not Hollywood glitz," Getty Images described.

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 727 » Show All

CAN NOTWAIT!!!!

FIRST. YEHEY!!I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS OF THE NEW BABY AND I’M HAPPY THAT THE FAMILY IS DONATING THE PROCEEDS TO THOSE LESS FORTUNATE. GOOD FOR THEM. I WISH THE WHOLE FAMILY ALL THE BEST…

remember da truth @ 06/05/2006 at 1:29 pm

So by going to an agency instead of one publication, they can probably make more money because that agency can then sell to many places. This is VERY clever!Maybe they haven’t named the charity yet because it is going to go to more than one charity?

msguidedmama @ 06/05/2006 at 1:29 pm

WOW that seems fast! Bless her for highlighting the millions of babies that die in the first days of life due to unsanitary conditions.

The charity has got to be UNICEF I would guess

I LOVE THIS FAMILY!!VIVA LA BAMZS!!!CANNOT WAIT FOR THE PICS!

African Girl @ 06/05/2006 at 1:33 pm

Hi Everyone.While we celebrate the joy of the birth of our daughter, we recognize that two million babies born every year in the developing world die on the first day of their lives," the couple said in a joint statement. "These children can be saved, but only if governments around the world make it priority."Brilliant…Just Brilliant. More Power to these family.

I am so exited and can’t wait to see the photos of little Shiloh!!!I am however still upset about my computer, I still can’t read anything!!! The only way I can read something that is microscopic is if I copy it then paste it to a document, hopefully when I get back home this won’t happen again! I want to go home!!!!!

Oh gosh, it’s SOOOO hard to wait!! I love babies and think they are all beautiful but I’m sure this is a magnificant child. I wonder why TomKat hasn’t shown Suri yet.

COLD HARD MATH @ 06/05/2006 at 1:36 pm

DAMN! That was fast! I wonder when they did the photo shoot. They maybe coming out sooner than we thought! I still hope that PEOPLE can publish them. I cannot wait see these pics! Just ONE more reason to heart this family!ROCK ON BAMZS!SEE YA SOON SHILOH!

lookwhaticando @ 06/05/2006 at 1:38 pm

I can’t wait to see this baby, and I may even buy two copies, I just hope they don’t sell out before I can get to the store.

The real lou @ 06/05/2006 at 1:41 pm

GOOD FOR THEM!I just love the fact that this couple helps the less fortunate,especially childern at risk.

Alexanderina @ 06/05/2006 at 1:44 pm

I can’t wait for the pictures of baby Shiloh. I wonder if they are also going to a photoshoot of the whole family that would be super cool. I am so excited. I love the idea of the money from the pictures going to charities, this is why we love this family so much, always giving, always caring, such a such wonderful people. WAY TO GO BRAD AND ANGIE. I absolutely love BAMZS

I am very moved by this family. I feel so inspired and feel good about humanity.

Alexanderina @ 06/05/2006 at 1:49 pm

# 7 | African Girl | – Hey AG, this is so wonderful isn’t it. When are you leaving again?

Alexanderina @ 06/05/2006 at 1:51 pm

Hey JJ, thanks for the new Thread

That is all @ 06/05/2006 at 1:52 pm

The money is going to charity… Very cool! I think PEOPLE Magazine will get the pics. Can’t wait to see them!

Smart move from Brad & Angie. I just BIG HEART this family.

think positive! @ 06/05/2006 at 1:56 pm

QUOTES:"a set of six photos with "virtualy everyone""The images are beautiful-very intimate-casual and not hollywood glitz"the agency said.SOURCE:In the article which was posted in the Brirthday thread #452 |Baby pic news|Can someone re-post it here.Thanks!And of cource i can’t wait!!!GOD BLESS BAMZS!! for their loving and cearing soul!

think positive! @ 06/05/2006 at 1:58 pm

#16 |op|-IGNORING!!

COLD HARD MATH @ 06/05/2006 at 1:59 pm

I wonder if PEOPLE, US WEEKLY, HELLO, OK, etc, will each by the photos. VERY SMART BRAD AND ANGIE!!!SHILOH’S BIRTHNEW MAMS UNRATED DVD.NOW PICTURES OF SHILOH SOONER THAN WE EXPECTED.I just hope I’ll be able to see them and buy which ever magazine has them. Hope they appear on the net.I guess they want the pictures out there before they return back home. Unfortunately, they will still be hounded for a while, then it will probably die down.ROCK ON BAMZS!SEE YA SOON, SHILOH!

#16 opWould you prefer the upwards of $5 million for the pics go to some sleazebag paparazzi? The third world children needs so much just to survive. This is a wonderful gift to some foundation(s) that will then use it to help save babies.Whether you feel AJ is a nutcase or BP is boring, at least they are bringing attention to a part of the world so often ignored by those that have so much more.

Good morning Ladies,OMGoodness…2 threads for me to read…Yik!I thought someone mention that People will get the pic.?…so these pic are for foreign press prints?…brilliant. She is so amazing…I can not wait to see the pic., I have to save money now…( aah ha! found a 2 dimes and 1 penny in my laundry drier…)..Ok…anyone, I’ve skim through 3 pages, skipping alot of articles on TBU and debates on that…so, anything else news at the AJ’sBD Thread ? (sorry for the laziness this morning..) AG…my birthday is not until June 19th, my brother is on June 3rd…I think I’ve might of confused you and also when Be Sane gave me an early virtuality Chocolate cake cadeau…:))sorry…but, it was of you to remember…but is it most of the ladies here birthday are coming up soon?…we need a list…please post your birthday…so we can have a group hugs birthday singing…

Now I see why some people get so emotional (whether positive or negative) about this family they represent everything some of us can never be.

I can’t wait to see the pics, everyone at the office has been discussing how long we would have to wait for pis of the new babe. I LOVE BRAD and my one and only Lesbian Love ANGELINA!!! Did anyone see the terrible Jen and Vince movie this weekend? Can’t believe I wasted my money.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 727 » Show All