Brad Pitt Wearing Fedora

Brad Pitt Wearing Fedora

Double whammy today!!  To compensate for the removal of the first baby Shiloh pictures, here are some new dad Brad pics!!  Taken just last night, Brad Pitt was spotted at an airport in Namibia.  Brad was reportedly picking up his brother Doug Pitt and escorting him back to visit baby Shiloh. More pictures in the gallery!

Inset picture of Brad Pitt‘s parents – Bill Pitt and Jane Pitt — arriving at Walvis Bay Airport this past weekend on their way to meet their new granddaughter, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt. And as an added bonus, more Brad bicycling pictures!  (Here’s a link to the first set of pictures — Brad Pitt on a bike ride with Maddox and Zahara.)  Brad Pitt was out with his son Maddox for another bike ride in Namibia over Memorial Day Weekend. Brad rocked his new fedora hat.  Yay or nay?

brad pitt fedora01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Brad and Angie have a press conference in Namibia tomorrow.

Passing Through @ 06/06/2006 at 7:12 pm

I can’t believe thre are more photos already. I haven’t even read most of the last 2 threads yet! And poor JJ’s server is on overload!

Passing Through @ 06/06/2006 at 7:15 pm

Regarding the plane – I wonder if he’s just taking more flying lessons?

that is all @ 06/06/2006 at 7:17 pm

The Brad /plane pics were taken yesterday. I saw them on the insider and ET previews last night.

this is all too much to handle. I’m still catching up from the last two threads. But thanks Jared for the new pics. I don’t know if I can take anymore. First this, tomorrow the press conference, then Thurday the baby pics (hopefully), and then God knows what else. *Breathing slowly*.

thanks for the pics j@red!! never seen them, missed some of the shows last night =( but thank u!!

COLD HARD MATH @ 06/06/2006 at 7:20 pm

I LOVE him in hats!KEEP ON ROCKIN BAMZS!NICE TO SEE YOU, SHILOH!

Thank You JJ…you are so good to us. I think he should skip the hat…can not wait for the interview, hopefully, we will have video…Q&A alone are not enough…LOL

Thanks # 4 | that is all. ET’s preview was deceiving.

Brad and his parents were picking up his brother Doug from the airport. He didn’t go anywhere.

COLD HARD MATH @ 06/06/2006 at 7:55 pm

Passing Through: I think they are married too!HEAT IN 5!KEEP ON ROCKIN BAMZS!

# 10 | j4r3d | Jared, is that the only bicycle pic?

Thank you Jared, I love you, you take such great care of us, cheers! and YAY on the hat for me…

creativegirl @ 06/06/2006 at 8:19 pm

Does anyone know if their press conference will be carried by any of the major news outlets like CNN, MSNBC or Fox? Does anyone know what time it will be here in the US when it is held? I don’t want to miss it if they are on TV.Thanks Jared – As I said before you rock!

hey guys, this is weird…is something wrong with my connection or what?? it’s hard to login and i missed seeing the pics…but ta ta…i got a link of the pic that is not on any blog sites….see this link:http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1008/angienbaby8df.jpgwowee…shiloh is cute and look at the faces of the parents especially braddy….man…this guy is in heaven…lol

Agnieszka @ 06/06/2006 at 8:24 pm

I know its hard to access JJ right now.In case someone missed the baby Shiloh photo, I host it on my private webspace:http://i-person.netHope I bolded the link, if not sorry!

did the MMS DVD come out in the US already? if anyone plans on buying it, could you please put the extras in you tube? thanx…

I am starting to notice discrepancies on this website. I am fairly certain Jared had a prior posting showing Angelina’s picture supposedly the day before she gave birth with Brad’s brother. So he left Africa & came back in one week? There are other things too. I think Brad & Angelina own this site since it completely cow tows to their every move or they are blowing somebody for good press. The power of press is interesting and very manipulative.

so if brad was picking up his brother doug, does that mean the other pic we saw with angie before the birth is NOT of doug?

# 17 | Agnieszka -Thank You, that is very nice of you to do that…I can stare at that pic. all day.

I’ve posted an astrological profile of Shiloh Nouvel if interested: http://astrodynamics.blogspot.com/2006/06/astrology-of-shiloh-nouvel-jolie-pitt.html.

#19Your name is Conspiracy Theory. Don’t think so hard about it. Let it go. Enjoy the pictures, enjoy the site. Now weapons of mass destruction, that’s something to worry about, not a loving family enjoying some time together. Peace.

# 17 | Agnieszka Thanks for doing that for us! Cant wait for the other pics. I hope they are posted somewhere on the internet as soon as the mags come out, especially since I dont get my people mag until the tues after it comes out. Just got the latest today!!!

#19 First I’m trying to understand the point you are raising. Do you know how long it takes for someone to travel to and fro from here to Africa? If you do you’ll be able to answer to your own question. As for Brad and Angie owning this site, I’m sure you’ve notice they are not the only celebs featured on the site, so I don’t really understand your point.

#20Star magazine said it was Doug Pitt in those other pics. But many who post of these threads felt that was not Doug because he was too big.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All