Janice Dickinson's Celebrity Sexual Conquests
- "The world’s first supermodel" Janice Dickinson give details on her celebrity sexual conequests.
- Heidi Klum and McDonald’s worked together for their McSalads plus advertisements
- Scarlett Johansson with a pretty extreme makeover at the CFDA Fashion Awards.
- Nicole Kidman is going to extreme measures to keep her wedding private by having her wedding take place at sunset to prevent the paparazzi from scoring any good aerial shots.
- Jessica Alba is a cupcake. Sweet and delicious.
- Jessica Simpson out and about in NYC — holding some Polaroids of an interesting photoshoot we should be seeing shortly!
- Lindsay Lohan is getting her own song by a British band called, "Please, Please, Lindsay, Please."
- Complaints about the fonts on Lost. Hahaha.
- Kevin Federline updated his MySpace blog! It reads: "if you all didn’t use my comment section to dis each other i woulda kept them without approval…but all that **** was stupid. i don’t care if you don’t like me but respect each other." Stole the words right out of my mouth for some of my commenters!
- If you aren’t familiar with the X-men "I’m the Juggernaut, *****!" viral video, where someone dubs the X-Men cartoon, check out the left video below. And then watch the clip from X3 on the right; the line made it into the movie! FASCINATING.
200 liters of Diet Coke + 500 Mentos mints =