Shiloh Jolie Pitt Pictures

Shiloh Jolie Pitt Pictures

WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!  Here are the first official photos of baby Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, born in Namibia on Saturday, May 27 to a "very excited and happy" Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. All together, there seem to be a total of seven different pictures of baby Shiloh.  The above was taken from an issue of Italy’s Vanity Fair but the June 19, 2006 issue of People magazine hits newsstands tomorrow.  Shiloh wears a Kingsley Pots and Pans Band Tee.

UPDATE :: People is being a big bully!  Sorry, images removed!

The First Official Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt Pictures
shiloh jolie pitt pictures14
shiloh jolie pitt pictures15
shiloh jolie pitt pictures16

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

1,275 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 751 » Show All

# 71 | cindy2 |That was just my personal opinion from what I could see off the last pic. I don’t know if it is for sure. Just looked like similiar artwork I have seen as I am Buddhist. The Buddhist’s artwork has dragons and skulls..images to propitiate deities, the objects are pregnant with symbolic meaning. I am sure the "haters" will come out with their ignorama and call it all kinds of dark and gothic crap but we just will ignore their stupidity and lack of world philosophy. They can’t get past lips, clothes, breasts and their own sad rejected JA.

OMG…it’s so beautiful.Shiloh is Daddy’s girl.Thanks JJ

Missouri Fan @ 06/08/2006 at 2:07 am

Loving & Tender love,,,,, Adorable picture. I keep staring at it. Love how Angie looks at Brad., it tickles me, lovely….. Thank you Angie for giving Brad his dreams. I love you Angie for tolerating nusty comments just keep loving Brad & 3 kids . May God Bless you, Brad & 3 kids always. with love…

cindys happyangel @ 06/08/2006 at 2:11 am

okay, you’re not here, so, i’m off too.i had a question for you…perhaps later

so cute… so cute… so cute…Best Wishes to BAMZS

COLD HARD MATH @ 06/08/2006 at 2:15 am

| #83 julia |I’m bummed that Maddox isn’t in any of the pictures! He probably HATES getting his picture taken. Who can blame him.Will be nice to See Brad and his "girls"!KEEP ON ROCKIN BAMZS!

Nice bra, Angie…seriously, if Britney was in a photo wearing that bra people would be ripping her to shreds for being trashy.."oh…but Angie’s soooo pretty…" Reminds me of Tolstoy (and I’m paraphrasing here) "What a strange allusion it is to confuse beauty with goodness"…

Please tell me you won’t get in trouble for showing this picture! I can wait the 24hrs – trust me.

JJ, please tell me you won’t get in trouble for showing this picture! I can wait the 24hrs – trust me.

**such a beautiful family**

*claps giddily with glee!!!* Just watched the press conference clip on TMZ, and oooooohhhhhhhh, love the part where Brad says "we shall return" and then he and Angie both look over at each other at the same time and start laughing. So cute!!!http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1657885

That Baby is so EFFIN Cute! Yep she looks like Brad,also Brittney Looks like Poor white Trash,whether she is showing a bra strip or wearing a business suit. Angelina looks Beautiful with a Oscar dress or a potato sack. Big Different.

# 87 | cindys happyangel No, no, my happy angel, I’m here!! Oh, hello, btw. I’m trying to catch up with the threads. Jared’s site has become too busy to just come in the evenings to catch up. *SIGH*Hey, I was thinking about a new name for you since you had left with just a "cindy’s." "Cindy’s" looks like a dangling participle or dangling something. I was going to suggest "cindy’s amie." But I’m cool with happy angel. I’ll still be around for a few hours, so if you check back in, ask away. But don’t ask me to prove Fermat’s Theorem! Even when I was in college, I couldn’t prove that nor could most mathematicians. # 81 | cindys happyangelHi again! I’m very good but you know the same spiel…tired. Want to play wheelchair polo with me? # 84 | Moi Jade Thanks for answering my question. I’d like to believe it is a Buddhist shirt, as I am a leaning Buddhist. I’m in a state of Zen at the moment so the haters are non-existent as far as I’m concerned.

But still I love Angie and how Beautigul she is!!! And of course in her case Beauty does = goodness.Gob Bless you Angie and Brad and family. There LOVE is no allusion.

kaseladang @ 06/08/2006 at 2:31 am

# 95 | Alicia | why isn’t the video playing on my pc.. it says media player error or something? :(

I’ve watched the clip – both on tv and online, but does anyone have a site with the full, or more than 20 seconds, of the press conference?

Hey kaseladang, just want to welcome you to this whirlwind site! I caught your mention you’re a lurker and I love to see more lurkers come out. By chance, did you see cain in passing? Cain has gone back to lurkdom much to my disappointment. Anyway, good to see you settling in comfortably. Oh, hi, cb. Now, you can’t say I’ve ignored you today, eh? ;)

Original jpf @ 06/08/2006 at 2:45 am

I’ve decided to channel Jolie-Pitt and ignore the "insignifigant." I’m a happy camper, and don’t have the time or desire to waste one more moment on people who have chosen to dump their unhappiness here….Jared, you are the man. I was offline and something kept needling me to sign back on and baby am I glad I did..jpf

#90, if you’re going to comment, you better either try to differentiate from someone with the same name or come up with your own opinion.

kaseladang @ 06/08/2006 at 2:47 am

settling in just fine. thanks to cb, i received a warm welcome yesterday hehe..the arrival of the cuteness make me come out and share my happiness with everyone. no sense celebrating alone, i’ll rather celebrate with the bamzs fans!

back again? @ 06/08/2006 at 2:49 am

# 94 | angie |You are a ******* liar and a fraud. You work in your own made up world of make believe. Get lost before I blow your real cover KYLE Stupid *****.

Original jpf @ 06/08/2006 at 2:51 am

# 47 | Beyondperfection "BEAUTIFUL! look at how Angie is looking at Brad, how can anyone deny what the feel for each other. I wish them all the best.BAMZS 4 EVER!jpf" Even though this is a postive post, I did not sign jpf and I’m not sure why Beyondperfection did.Original jfp

Original jpf @ 06/08/2006 at 2:51 am

# 96 | Kyle |Oh llike you? should I have about 10 names?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 751 » Show All