Shiloh Jolie Pitt Pictures

Shiloh Jolie Pitt Pictures

WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!  Here are the first official photos of baby Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt, born in Namibia on Saturday, May 27 to a "very excited and happy" Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. All together, there seem to be a total of seven different pictures of baby Shiloh.  The above was taken from an issue of Italy’s Vanity Fair but the June 19, 2006 issue of People magazine hits newsstands tomorrow.  Shiloh wears a Kingsley Pots and Pans Band Tee.

UPDATE :: People is being a big bully!  Sorry, images removed!

The First Official Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt Pictures
shiloh jolie pitt pictures14
shiloh jolie pitt pictures15
shiloh jolie pitt pictures16

Charley Gallay/Getty

1,275 Comments

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 851 » Show All
Bradleyfan @ 06/08/2006 at 2:53 am

Shiloh is a cute baby! I`m happy for Brad, that he now have his babygirl!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaseladang @ 06/08/2006 at 2:55 am

some haters can be outright dumb. and what’s more dumb? they fight and defend they dumbness! geez! too much negativity..

# 91 | kaseladang i checked the link and it worked for me, so i dunno whats wrong :(

kaseladang @ 06/08/2006 at 2:59 am

# 104 | Alicia |thanks, finally worked. server must be down or something..cute video, but anybody know where we can see a much longer one??

awww…cute kid

cindys amie @ 06/08/2006 at 3:05 am

okay, ma cheri, perhaps i left too soon…*waiting*patience is not my virtue tho :)*waiting*

Angie-Laura Dern had a baby with a MARRIED man who had kids. Ben Harper WAS married when there first child was born,and Ben wife called Laura a homewrecker, also Brad Pitt is a gentleman never accused of hurting a female, apparently he and Juliette were happy and the age difference wasn’t criminal, also they broke up 10 yrs ago, so why bring up the past. Also who the hell are you to judge someone just because Jennifer got dumped,Billy Bob said he was broken up with Laura, just becaues Laura said something different, DOESN’T mean it’s true! Brangelina are HAPPY, so your hate …makes me want to congraulate even more. Instead of spending so much time researching Brad and Angelina…go see the Breakup 10 more times….

swoons!!!!!my ovaries just released a coupla eggs by the sight of this pic!

swoons!!!!!my ovaries just released a coupla eggs by the sight of this pic!

cindy’s amie, I’m here now!! I hope 5 minutes didn’t test your patience limits. So, what is it that you want to ask me?

#83Thanks for the video link…i knew i could count on good ol bamzs fans…i adore this family and everyone’s positive energy on this post…lets keep it that way…thanks again!!

It’s obvious AJ had eyes for BP when she met him on the set of M&MS, as she just said at the press conference "when I met Brad I wanted him to come here". Well, well Angie you did take Brad away from Jen! And if it wasn’t such a whirlwind pregnancy romance, they wouldn’t have gone to Namibia.

Hi malaya, I see your online. I want to let you know that I did see your message directing me to your reply about that Vince crack. Thanks for letting me know and answering my question. I do have a reply for you, but I’m getting buried alive by all these BAMZS threads. It’s great Jared is so quick with the news, but bad for the latecomers who have so much to take in. Hey, that wasn’t a complaint though!

kaseladang @ 06/08/2006 at 3:15 am

# 113 | SR |yeah right! you really are that dense huh? she wasn’t referring to that..

# 108 | Tealeaf"Instead of spending so much time researching Brad and Angelina…go see the Breakup 10 more times…."And like their idol, they should go read the tabloids cover to cover for the alternative reality that they and their idol can’t face.

cindys amie @ 06/08/2006 at 3:18 am

hi, cindy!could you tell me your first name?

# 114 | cindy2 Hey cindy2. Tell me about. If this continues I’ll be reading post for the next 3 days or so. By the time I’ll be done….the J-Ps might already be in Malibu and Maddox is back in school. LOL. Thanks for letting me know re Vince’s crack. I have to watch the DVD again and hear once again what he said. Sorry for the VV fans but I find his monologue style boring….

yeah yeah @ 06/08/2006 at 3:20 am

She is precious, beatiful, cant wait to buy the mag!

yeah yeah @ 06/08/2006 at 3:21 am

She is precious, beatiful, cant wait to buy the mag!

still cant get enuf…does anyone have a link to the full video? i know someone else requested it…i’ve watched that 20 sec clip like 5 times from diff sites thinking it would be diff…hahha…and of course the haters show their ugly faces…oh well. where there is beauty there has to be ugly i guess oh and stupidity as well…

# 117 | cindys amieI tell you my first name HERE? Gee, I’ve never revealed my real name on a forum. Plus, I have so many. No, I’m not a con artist needing multiple names. As a Chinese, we have our full Chinese name and then a Chinese nick name. And when my mom is bilingual, my nickname has two different pronunciations. As if that weren’t enough, of course I have my English name. I can assure you none of them is conventionally pretty by Anglo standards. My Chinese name does have a nice rhythm, though. And I do like my Chinese nickname, which can be English. If Jared had a chat room, I’d tell you to meet me in chat, and I could tell you at least my Chinese nickname that I prefer. Boy, I said a lot without saying much, didn’t I?

cindys amie @ 06/08/2006 at 3:25 am

okay, cindy, perhaps that went too far…sorryma cheri, forget what i asked

# 118 | malayaMalaya, in my reply, I’ll explain to you that crack. For me, it’s awkward. It’s not particularly funny and it’s insulting. I don’t know about you, but I’m seriously considering not reading some threads. Oh, hi again, amie!!

# 123 | cindys amieNo, no, that wasn’t too far. It’s just that there are other eyes upon us. I’d tell you in private, but we’re not private now. Anyway, did you have too much fun for your own good over the weekend? Who ended up with the lampshade on his or her head? Spill the beans, girl.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 851 » Show All