Brad Pitt's Signature

Brad Pitt's Signature

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have indeed left Namibia with their newborn daughter and their two older children after a two-month stay at a luxury beach resort, an official said today. Samuel Nuuyoma, the governor of the Namibian region of Erongo, confirmed the family’s departure but would not say when they left or where they went. Above are pictures of Brad Pitt at the airport that have surfaced (supposedly taken yesterday).  Brad, Angelina, and their beautiful brood — Maddox, 4, Zahara, 1, and Shiloh, 2 weeks — supposedly en route to Brad‘s Malibu mansion in Los Angeles.  Brad is also rumored to take the cover of Esquire in their October 2006 issue.  More pictures in the gallery from the press conference!

A thank-you note to hospital staff from by Brad and Angelina.
brad pitt signature01
brad pitt signature13
brad pitt signature14

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

1,420 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 757 » Show All
msguidedmama @ 06/10/2006 at 2:37 pm

glad they are making their way back stateside.

msguidedmama @ 06/10/2006 at 2:38 pm

also, I was looking at the People.com web spread they have on the relationship and family and now looking back, realizing she got pregnant somewhere between Canada and the Bill Clinton event in D.C. and seeing their photos during that time, makes it even more fun to look at!

i’m so happy they are coming back home,congrats to them both!!!

My goodness, it is me or should Brad totally take off his shirt. He looks really buff….take it off, baby, take it off – LOLI like the buzz cut hairstyle. Angie fell in love with him and I found my way back to him with that style. But, back to my first sentence, Please, Bradley, TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT. Sings: if you got it, flaunt it, strut your stuff and be proud. I wish the family a happy, peaceful and safe return stateside.

I hope that they can find peace at home. I am trying to decipher their signature.

I got hold of 2 copies of People magazine yesterday and I have to say that it is selling so fast! The pictures are just beautiful and priceless.

i think that not to sister tutti was lovely! thats some cool handwritting too! best of luck to them back home!angie mum would have probably seen the baby by now, bless!

msguidedmama @ 06/10/2006 at 2:55 pm

#6 l looks like it has the initials BP and AJ’s signature

sorry not should be note! fat fingers today!

not that anyone cares but england won today! wahoo! this could be a wicked summer! what with the baby and everything, now david beckham is pleasing all the fans with his right foot!

happy for them, go BAMZS!!!

finally confirmation of their departure! i’m anxious to see where they have landed…

The Real Hmmmm @ 06/10/2006 at 3:03 pm

Mixed emotions for me right here. I like that they are coming home but Y’all know these razzi’s are gonna be on them like a mug

ForkInTheRoad @ 06/10/2006 at 3:03 pm

# 11 | bamzs comes home! – GREAT ARTICLE MY ASS. If I had to guess, that note to the nurses signed by BP and AJ was Brad’s handwriting…it looks more like a guy’s handwriting, although from what I’ve seen of autographs of theirs before, thats definately both of their signatures. I’m so happy they’re coming back home to the States. Another nasty, nasty bash by a J.A. fan about how big old nasty witch Angelina stole dumb Brad from Angel Jennifer. Do these people ever get tired of the same old bullshit over and over again? Give. ME. A. BREAK!

stef, yeah i watched the game, but it was an "own goal" you know ;)

ForkInTheRoad @ 06/10/2006 at 3:06 pm

The Real Hmm – the Razzies would be on them no matter where they went. They were just as bad in London, Davos, Paris as anywhere else. The only reason there werne’t more pictures of them in Namibia was because they had the help from the gov’t officials there to keep the paparazzi out. They’ll deal with it, I’m sure, and I’m sure they are prepared for what is coming.

# 12 | stefi saw the game. i want to see Rooney!! i like him. even if i dont like Beckham, his free kick is a fantastic!!

Oh, so they’re on their way back. Let’s hope that the rags and the papps will lay off a bit.

Thanks JJ again…you are the best.# 12 | stef- I got up at 5:00 a.m., this morning to watch the french women final and the world cup. I was please that England won today…just for you of course..but, if England and US ever meet, you know my heart is for our US team.

paris hilton @ 06/10/2006 at 3:10 pm

forkintheroad…its obvious that thats angies handwriting….seeing as how her sig looks just like it…and its done in the same pen….and brads isnt….good try though.

11 | bamzs comes homewhat is so great about the article? I didnt like it personally. Neither Brad nor Angie are anything like what they are portrayed to be in this article. And I noticed the icon of X at the end of the article too. Throwing in a brief mention of the fact that x is boring, doesnt keep this from being a bash of BA

ForkInTheRoad @ 06/10/2006 at 3:11 pm

# 22 | paris hilton – well if that wasn’t the most condescending comment I’ve heard all day.

May their travels be safe. Welcome home, BAMZS! ps. I think it’s Angie’s writing, with both their autographs.. I’d frame it, Sister Tutti!!

Alexanderina @ 06/10/2006 at 3:19 pm

Thanks JJ for the new thread and pictures

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 757 » Show All