Beyonce Deja Vu MP3 Download

Beyonce Deja Vu MP3 Download

An HQ quality version of Beyoncé‘s lead single "Déjà Vu" features longtime boyfriend Jay-Z has finally been leaked.  It hails from her upcoming sophomore album "B-Day," in stores September 2006.  It’s not a typical bootylicious Beyoncé song so I’m not sure if I like it yet. MP3 download inks and more pictures in the gallery.  Beyoncé "Deja Vu" lyrics after the jump (feel free to make corrections). Give it a listen and tell me what you think!

Beyonce – "Deja Vu" Lyrics

(speaking)
Beyonce :: Bass
Jay-z ::  Uh
Beyonce :: High Hat
Jay-Z ::  Uh
Beyonce :: 808
Jay-Z ::  Uh
Beyonce ::  Jay
Jay-Z ::  Uh-huh, You ready? Uh-huh
Beyonce ::  Let’s go get em
Jay-Z ::  Uh-huh, C’mon!

(Jay-z Rap Verse)
I used to run base like Ron Pierre
Now I run the base, high hat and a snare
I used to bag girls like Birkin bags
Now I bag Bee, (boy you hurtin’ that)
Brooklyn bay, where they birthed me at
Now be everywhere the nerver at
The audacity to have me lookin’ curtains back
Me & Bee, she about to steam, stand back

(Verse One)
Baby, seem like everywhere I go I see you
From your eyes I smile, it’s like I breath you
Helplessly, I reminsce, don’t want to
Compare nobody to you

(Pre-Chorus)
Boy, I try to catch myself, but I’m out of control
Your sexiness is so appealing, I can’t let it go

(Chorus)(x2)
You know that I can’t get over you, cause everything I see is you
and I dont want no substitute, baby, I swear it’s deja vu

(Verse Two)
I’m seeing, things that I know can’t be, am I dreaming?
When I saw you walking pass me, almost called your name
Gotta get a glimpse and then I look away
It’s like I’m losing it

(Pre-Chorus)
Boy, I try to catch myself, but I’m out of control
Your sexiness is so appealing, I can’t let it go (oh)

(Chorus)(x2)
You know that I can’t get over you, cause everything I see is you (oh)
and I dont want no substitute, baby, I swear it’s deja vu

(Jay-Z Rap Verse #2)
Yes! Hov, this flow, so unusual
Baby girl you should already know
It’s H O, light up the dro
Cause you gon need help tryna study my bounce
Flow, low, what’s the difference?
One you taking in, while the other you sniffin’
It’s still dough, po-po try to convict them, that’s a no-go
My dough keep the scales tippin like 4-4′s.
like I’m from the H O U S T O N
Blow, win, so Chicago of him
Is he the best ever? That’s to argue with men
I don’t make the list, don’t be mad at me
I just make the hits, like a factory
I’m just one to one, nothing after me
No deja vu, just me and my (oh)

(Bridge)
Baby, I can’t go anywhere without thinking that you’re there
Seems like youre everywhere it’s true
Gotta be having deja vu
Cause in my mind I want you here
Get on the next plane I don’t care
Is it because I’m missing you that I’m having deja vu

(Pre-Chorus)
Boy, I try to catch myself, but I’m out of control
Your sexiness is so appealing, I can’t let it go (oh)

(Chorus)(x4)
You know that I can’t get over you, cause everything I see is you (oh)
and I dont want no substitute, baby, I swear it’s deja vu

beyonce deja vu09
beyonce deja vu10
beyonce deja vu11

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
crazymaddnes @ 06/13/2006 at 11:33 pm

i really dont like her but i really love her dress!

Beyonce’s hot.

it’s "you know that i cant get over you" not "nobody…"thanks for posting the song, i love it!

HOT HOT HOT SONG!!!! CAN’T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM TO COME OUT IN SEPTEMBER, DEFINETELY GONNA BUY IT!!!

laddaaddo @ 06/14/2006 at 6:09 am

also it’s "birkin bags" not "purple bags"

Thanks so much, ladiadaa/o

cute cute song.this girl have a real talent.

pop princess @ 06/14/2006 at 9:32 am

HOT SUMMER SONG

You have to love it, a great summer son indeed. Very NY soho walk.

Samantha Jones @ 06/14/2006 at 10:41 am

I love the song!!! And I love that Roda chair in the photoshoot!!!

the song is ok, not the best but not terrible.

The song is okay, I’m sure that it will grow on me. There are parts that I like a lot, but there also seems to be some thing missing.

TruthLady @ 06/19/2006 at 3:24 pm

Why haven’t we seen the PETA intervention?? Beyonce dear… you showed lack of personality and heart. Stop killing poor defenseless animals. Its cruel and taky!

I love that song so so so so much. Beyonce` did her thing on that one right there. I am her biggest fan. She is always coming out with some crazy hot album and song and this is an example of it and I am sure that this album is goingto be the best one out her first one and this one and I am sure that this going to be the best album in album history because that song and all of her other songs are very catchy. I love Beyonce` so much and I am so happy that I finally found and opprotnity to let the world know how much I love her. I write about her all of the time and she was my topic for my Social Studies/Science Fair Project. She is what I am thinking about most of the time. She is my all-time favorite singer. Bee you did your thing and I hope that you comes ion this website cause I have so much to tell you. You one of the most influential and role-models in my life and i don`t even know you personal. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU, CHRIS ROBBINS

Anonymous @ 09/01/2006 at 1:39 pm

THIS SONG IS HOT BUT HER SONG RING THE ALARM IS EVEN BETTER U GU GIRL

I have a really funny dance on this song ;)

I like it!
Ít’s also MY birthday on 4-09! LOL

:D

oo Zot poo e mire je bre ncncncn perniaa qyshh tfali tyy skhtuu

I am a perfectionist by nature which sometimes becomes a great advantage. This is the most complete and solid explanation I found so far. Thanks!

I enjoyed reading your post a lot and can see that the majority of comments are in agreement. Keep it up!

What I like most about your blog: You ask rhetorical questions so the whole post makes your readers wanting to comment, much better than just a boring statement to be read. You gave me some nice ideas.

It takes a lot of work to engage your readers in a meaningful way, but this is key if you want to generate a real following. Good read, thanks.

The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open. Or numb after 16 cold beers.

You just boosted my confidence. I had almost dropped the idea of my new project which is very similar. Nice to see that others see it the same way.

Thanks for this insight. I would have been surprised if this weren’t your position. But the manner in which you described it was to the say the least, ambiguous.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All