Aishwarya Ray: New Pictures!

Aishwarya Ray: New Pictures!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates :: 32-year-old Indian film superstar Aishwarya Rai attended the International Indian Film Academy Awards yesterday afternoon.  Aishwarya took part in a handprint ceremony (left) at the Grand Hyatt Hotel as Jamal Sharief of Dubai Studio City looked on. Winners of the IFAA event receive a trophy depicting the sun, with two rays coming together to symbolize the coming together of Indian and World cinema. Aishwarya‘s film Provoked premiered at the festival.  More pictures in the gallery!

aishwarya rai pictures01
aishwarya rai pictures02
aishwarya rai pictures03
aishwarya rai pictures04
aishwarya rai pictures05
aishwarya rai pictures06
aishwarya rai pictures07
aishwarya rai pictures08
aishwarya rai pictures09
aishwarya rai pictures10
aishwarya rai pictures11
aishwarya rai pictures12

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

She looks great! She just gave me an idea of what to wear for a wedding I’m attending soon.

I think she looks a lot like Angie lately.Anyway, she is beautiful in those pics.

Ladies I give you Shiloh Nouvel-in 19-20 years!This woman is beautiful and oh what a smile

Brad and Angie @ 06/16/2006 at 11:43 am

she is beautiful but not as beautiful as Angie

i’m not a fan of hers but she looks beautiful here. nice that she brought her mom with her.Jared- are you going to show the IFFA award show pics on here. I would love to see them. Please.

#3: Come on: Shiloh won’t have hair that dark and Shiloh has her dad’s nose and mom’s lips, this woman has a ****** nose and normal lips… I think Shiloh will look like Angie but with lighter hair and a wider nose, not bad at all;)

movie fan @ 06/16/2006 at 1:27 pm

What a stunning woman! Wish more of her work was shown outside of big cities here.

anyone know if she is still dating abishiek. i can’t keep with all the stories. first they are getting married, then they are supposedly breaking up because the horoscopes don’t match and since abisheik’s family believes in that, the relationship is done. then i read they are avoding going to bombay to avoid the media and then I hear they are getting married. What is the real story?

oh my oh my, wht an angel, so pretty, so beautiful, drop dead gorgeous looks, luv u ash

she looks super-plastic; beautiful features, no sexiness whatsoever

gia – you said what i didn’t want to say. last time there was a thread about her here, people started bitching at one another. So I reserved my opinions to myself on this thread but thanks for saying it for me. ;)But I do like her sari.

she’s so beautifful

angelina mmm @ 06/17/2006 at 12:45 am

why are people comparing her to Angelina Jolie?I don’t get it. She is like a bad copy of her. Try hard.

Shiloh Girl @ 06/17/2006 at 1:12 am

I think she and Angelina Jolie look a lot alike although I think Angie is more exotic funny enough eventhough Angie is the "white girl".I’d day she and Angie are two of the most beautiful women in the world along with Halle Berry and Thandie Newton.Shiloh will be beyond beautiful.

She is gorgeous in these pictures. She defintely looks better slim and in traditional clothing style.

OH MY GOSH, MY AISHWARYA IS HERE TODAY…! She looks so beautiful in that dress. LOVE that dress! She doesn’t look like Ang-…um, well I won’t say her name cause I know everyone doesn’t want us to bring her up in EVERY thread… but Ash does carry herself like, uh, um, you know who. Ash has ALWAYS carried herself that way though. There are certain Indian women… well MANY, both young and adult that were raised to walk a certain way… with grace and elegance. Basically, you walk slow sometimes, keep your head up high, look straight ahead and smile or giggle sometimes when appropriate, like with your friends or boys or something. You can come off looking like a snob because you’re basically ignoring everyone in your path, but that actually attracts more attention. Wow, wait, doesn’t… uuh, you know who, do that?? S**t! I did it again. Oh, well, sorry. I know, I should stop making dumb comparisons.Ash, I can’t wait to see your movie!! EVERYONE should see it. "Provoked"… sounds like an interesting title. Something I see alot here on this blog, by the way…

I love the fact she is getting more notice outside India. She sure deserves it. I’ve been a fan of her since her Miss India days back in 93 and stuff and I dont think she looks like Angelina. Saying that, I do think both Angelina and Aishwarya are beyond gorgeous in their own way. I love it when she wears indian cloths….she looks so gorgeous. All the power to her! meena, last I heard, she’s still dating Abhi. You can get more info on her on my site: http://www.aishwarya-forever.com

Oh her mom’s just a cutie pie. Lucky mom. I hope my daughter turns out that way… when I get one… that is, if I get a girl… cause, you knw, if i had a boy, I’d be like, what the hell am i supposed to do with this?? J/K… have had NO sleep in two days.

Oh no no no.. I don’t like this photo at all, no:http://www.provokedthemovie.com/And yes I am still sleep deprivation drunk.

She’s beautiful. Up there with Adriana and Angelina.

@angelina mmm: Angelina is a mix of Native American , white and some other stuff. :)

movie fan @ 06/17/2006 at 1:36 pm

What other movies has she been in? Maybe I can rent them. I can’t get over how strikingly beautiful she is! She was on E!’s sexiest list, but I’ve never seen her in movies. She simply draws you in. You cannot take your eyes off her. I’ll bet she is amazing in a movie.

@movie fan: She looked beautiful in Bride and Prejudice. Check IMDb for her Indian movies.

she has an external beauty but she does not possess that aura, that "IT" factor quality. She’s not illustrous and alluring… ppplease, don’t compare her to the likeness of JOLIE… my only, the only pulchritudinous *****

Mediterranean @ 06/18/2006 at 6:14 am

If I am not mistaking she was Miss World! She is very beautiful and elegant lady.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All