Kate Beckinsale on Jay Leno

Kate Beckinsale on Jay Leno
  • Excepts from Angelina Jolie‘s interview with Anderson Cooper
    – "You know, because you’re there for the birth, which I wasn’t for my first two kids, you’re just suddenly terrified that they’re not gonna take a first breath."

– "That was my whole focus. I just wanted to hear her cry."

– "[Brad] was in the operating room, yeah, yeah.  And we had amazing doctors. And everybody was so lovely."

Kate Beckinsale on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
from yesterday’s show.  GAH!  Gorgeous and hilarious!

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Angelina Jolie rocks people into a tizzy simply by living her life. She has so much GOING ON people can’t keep up with this trail blazer. Keep on telling it like it is ANGIE!!

Angelina so rock @ 06/17/2006 at 1:58 am

Angelina is a supper mama. She love children so much.

Angelina so rock @ 06/17/2006 at 1:59 am

Angelina is a supper mama. She love children so much.

Angelina so rock @ 06/17/2006 at 2:00 am

Angelina is a supper mama. She love children so much.

I can just imagine how emotional Brad and Angie may have felt during Shiloh’s delivery. I can’t wait to watch the entire interview.

movie fan @ 06/17/2006 at 5:25 am

If that’s a new photo, nope, JLo looks trim. But the previous photos in the striped outfit with the slimming black in the middle she looked pregnant, and not nearly this slim. I feel sorry for her. I think she really wants to be pregnant and it’s just not happening and everyone is talking about it constantly.

SweetMadness @ 06/17/2006 at 11:34 am

With the JLO pregnancy..I was just thinking maybe in the pictures from before..looking pregnant…maybe she lost her baby in a miscarrage?? Because she REALLY did look a month along and now she is slim. Weird? That’s my thought about this.I don’t know I just thought it is just weird that she looked preggers and now she is slim. But we’ll never know.Till then bye.

Why is Kate Beckinsale a star? She has ZERO charisma. BLAH!

She can’t act either.

Clearly youve never seen Kate in Cold Comfort Farm or Last Days of Disco. The girl can act up a storm, but she needs to learn how to choose her roles.

JLO, JAniston, Sandra Bullock, Nicole kidman, all these actresses are in their late thirties wherein body metabolism start going down, body fat start coming out in the belly, thigh, butt. They probably miss one session of work-out or just have a normal hearty meal, pop the bump come-out. It must be stressful and embarrassing being constantly mistaken fat or gas as baby bump.

AgentOrange @ 06/19/2006 at 2:08 pm

Wow! Remember when we thought that a hot english chick ment Liz Hurley? now all the top actressesa re Brits; Zeta jones, Knightly, and Beckinsale!