Britney Spears & Sean Preson On Balcony

Britney Spears & Sean Preson On Balcony

Miami Beach, Florida :: Britney Spears is being reprimanded for everything under the sun.  She might as well get a whipping just for breathing! This past Friday, Britney looked on from her penthouse suite as hubby Kevin Federline rode a jet ski. Britney was reportedly holding baby Sean Preston Federline "close to the rail". Yes, it’s not close to the rail but hey, just be glad she didn’t pull a Wacko Jacko.  Bigger picture in the gallery!

britney spears balcony01
michael jackson baby dangle

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Oh, come on now they are not even close to the edge. People just love picking on this girl.

thisissilly @ 06/19/2006 at 12:21 pm

no reason to call this bad parentingbut what i want to know is who is going to pay for this kid’s chemo treatment in 20 years – he is never wearing a hat; he is never wearing clotheswhen you have the kind of money they paps helped her get you would think she would get the best nanny’s money could buy and read a book or too on baby careit is like watching a 13 year old (when brit brit finished formal schooling) raise a baby – just because people did things in the early 80s doesn’t mean they should continue the misake 20 years laterher mother and felicia (her assistant) are as much to blame as they enable her to be stupid and continue to make stupid mistake as brit brit keeps them in a lifestyle their brains couldn’t get them

That picture of "Jacko" makes me cringe everytime I see it. That man belongs in prison for that alone. Endangering an infant like that……….

Mediterranean @ 06/19/2006 at 12:45 pm

Although, I dislike her very much and think that she has to disappear because she became a hopeless case, this is too much. She is not even close to the rail. Let’s say if even she is, she is holding her son properly this time luckily!!!She does many this which make you say "Oh my God" but not this time.

Mediterranean @ 06/19/2006 at 12:45 pm

Although, I dislike her very much and think that she has to disappear because she became a hopeless case, this is too much. She is not even close to the rail. Let’s say if even she is, she is holding her son properly this time luckily!!!She does many things which make you say "Oh my God" but not this time.

Mediterranean @ 06/19/2006 at 12:47 pm

Mediterranean @ 06/19/2006 at 12:49 pm

britLooksGood!Wow @ 06/19/2006 at 12:49 pm

OKAY, you gossip story tellers need to stop with that! Now, I’ll admit I’ve hit Britney with a few harsh words, but COME ON! This is getting a little ridiculous. But it is funny!LOL…That girl she’s standing next to is really hot. In fact, this photo of britney with her friend is probably the hottest photo taken so far of her. They look coool. Brit actually looks attractive here.

Oh come on! She’s a first time mother in the spotlight and she’s made some questionable decisions in the past, but this??!! I personally think that baby looks happy and well cared for. How many other celebrity mothers do you see out there with their children that much? Everytime I see a picture of Sean P. he is in his mother’s arms. Go Brit! I think you’re doing a great job. Everyone has to learn.

GUYS, I THINK JARED AND OTHERS LIKE HIM WHO GO OVERBOARD & POST THINGS LIKE THAT ABOUT BRITNEY ON THE BLOGS ARE DOING IT FOR FUN. THEY’RE JOKING. THEY KNOW SHE’S NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG…. NOT ALL THE TIME, ATLEAST.

i think Jared was defending Britney. He was saying ‘jeez! people might as well whip her for breathing, for god’s sake!’ You know what I mean.I dont think he meant it in a negative way… i dont think.

Hat please @ 06/19/2006 at 1:24 pm

Forget the issue of the rail – PLEASE PUT A FREAKIN HAT ON THIS KID – HE’LL BURN IN MINUTES UNDER THE FLORIDA SUN. ESPECIALLY SINCE HE IS SO FAIR. AND NO, SUNBLOCK IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Hat please @ 06/19/2006 at 1:26 pm

oh wooohoo she’s throwing him over the rail!What a god damn bullshit! Media is talking **** again, can’t hear it anymore. Leave the woman alone, i bet she’s doing the best she can. And REMEMBER: it’s her first child! That’s when you learn all those things. Let it be…

she’s a very good mother!

she is not too close. please. I am more worried about the fact that he looks like he is getting freakin kool aid in the bottle!

Catherine @ 06/19/2006 at 2:02 pm

I was totally thinking like "hat please"…the baby needs to have a hat on. But other than that, Britney is really only guilty of having NO fashion sense….Sean Preston is a cutie who always looks content and looks to be a happy baby.

HATE MACHINE @ 06/19/2006 at 2:40 pm

Just curious, most of you saying "put a hat on that kid" do you have children of your own? Because I have had 4 kids, now I am a grandparent and I know from first hand experience you cant keep a hat on a kid. Its nearly impossible, babies will pull nd tug at anything that is near them they are curious. Ever see them playing with their bibs?? Give the girl a break, I agree with her, Put 20 cameras in front of the average new mother and see if they dont panic, become anxious or emotional…I think the press has been very mean to her…..And yes, obviously she is a hands on mother, she loves her child, how many hollywood mothers leave the mothering to nannies, and you never see them. Britney you go girl!1

I must agree w/ the masses on this one. I think she’s a complete idiot & an incompetent mess of a mother, but I don’t think she’s endangering SPF THIS TIME.

i agree with catherine i am a mother of three and my 2 year old HATE’S a hat on his head i lost many of them cause he just throw than out when i am pushing him on the stoller….

If your kid won’t keep a hat on then carry an umbrella. I have 3 kids and I used hats with a tie under the chin. Of course they sometimes threw it off, but preserverance is a Mom’s job.

SPF needs at least SPF 30 sunscreen. (maybe higher.) And I agree with she is not to close to the balcony, but we can only hope he has some sunscreen on.

Why can’t they leave this silly child alone and let her raise her baby in peace. They’ve got time to follow her here and there, chasing her down, but would probably ignore a true child abuse / neglect case.I feel sorry for her, people act as though celebrities aren’t allowed to make mistakes, as if once they hit that plateau of stardom, they somehow transcend that "mistake" phase.They’re people like us…larger bank accounts that’s all.

OMG!!! leave the poor girl alone close to the rail? wtf? The baby is ok… people need to chill the hell out and let her live her life in peace.

Britney has it pretty easy compared to some entertainers, she got away with the "driving with baby in lap" incident didn’t she? So leave MJ alone!I like Britney but she has made some mistakes, she’s young so what do people expect from someone who rushes into a ill-fated marriage.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All